Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which Anime should be on AS?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on July 22, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 40 41 42 >

Newbie Noob

Ones that are really long and too hard to collect the series on DVD for. Fushigi Yugi would be nice...
Chobits rules and it would be appropriate to put it there
yugi_dogz
I would like them to put Yu-Gi-Oh! on Adult Swim!! Get them away from KidsWB: 4Kids and Funimation!! They destroyed the show >.<
If you-gi-oh was ever on adult swm i would kill myself... I want to see Escaflowne on [adultswim]
I think they should put marmalade boy
Cerena Anchors
I'm tired of seeing the same anime over and over. Cowboy Bebop is just old and so is Trigun. Name the anime you want seen on AS. And if you have other anime networks then don't bother. I think Saiyuki should be on AS! It's got everything AS needs. Demons, blood,gore, kickass storyline, and four hot bishies heart

omg....i know what you mean....i've seen the entire saga of cowboy bebop and trigun like 7 or 8 times....and i think fruits basket should be shown....that anime ish ******** awesome!!!!
LunariChaos
I just want some new blood in the Adult Swim lineup >< All of the same shows all the time... *sigh* at least we get Full Metal Alchemist in October biggrin

holly crap we do?
thats kinda cool...

and how come they never show the beg. and end. themes? i want to listen to the music but they never show all of it xp
WaveMasterReki
I forget the name but it created by the guy who created Trigun and it is based on a ps2 game.

r u talking about gungrave?

and whats up with shows like sealab and and that sunday crap?
family guy and futurerama is ok but all the rest of the comedy sux xp

at least i think they are sad
dont be affended if you like them 3nodding
FRIUTS BASKET! blaugh
and yet i do LOVE niriko and tamahome and hotohri...
i love it all!!!!!!!

Newbie Member

Excel Saga!!!
Probably Fruits Basket, or maybe Gundam 0083
outlaw star or tenchi
Love Hina Again! Yes it is called Love Hina again lol I really want to see it.
Naoya1
Love Hina Again! Yes it is called Love Hina again lol I really want to see it.

>.> How about Love Hina to start out with. I doubt everyone has seen LH, but Im sure they'd wanna see that first, instead of the 3-ep continuation [which i loved X3]
but yeah. I'd like to see Love Hina -unedited,
and Dead Leaves.
DL is a fairly new anime, as introduced by last month's issue of Newtyle USA. :3 it's fromt he same studios who animated FLCL, it's just as wacky if not wackier. XD
I Think They SHould Put Saiyuki On Adult Swim!

* heart Goku*
I'd have to say Fushigi Yuugi, Outlaw Star, or Fruits Basket. I could say a few more, but I'm going to leave it to those 3.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff