Welcome to Gaia! ::

i lOVE Kimi Ni Todoke. I have read it once and right now i am reading it a second time! It is so good and it makes me sad to see her upset at the beginning. I love this manga so so much! rofl
Kimi ni Todoke was a great show! It made me cry and laugh all the time... I also got so anxious during season two because I really wanted them to be a couple already XD

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
I've only seen the live-action movie.

Shy Cleric

13,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Firestarter 200
I enjoy reading/ watching this series. Though not so much as of late. The latest chapter made me wish I could smack Kazehaya. :<
heart I love Kimi Ni Todoke. It's a beautiful aime and I love the characters. The anime showed me that the purness / innocence of a relationship can be more valuable than the physical aspect. I love Kazehaya and Sawako's relationship. They're both great characters and Sawako inspires me to be a better person.

6,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
I really love it. EXCEPT,the latest release in this manga..
STILL,Kazehaya is kind of ''Wait.. what? What should I do?? What if..?''
and something so there's not much of them going on. SPOILER to those
who didnt read it:

Ayane and Kento are really cute together.. I think.
Hopefully they will be together.. But I thought at first Ayane was going to
be with Pin. LOL
One of my favourite animes! It's so lovely, and soft, and funny > u <

Timid Nerd

11,900 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Marathon 300
I've actually wanted to watch this show, since it looks pretty cute.

What's it like?

5,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I've been reading the manga. I really like this series, but I hope it ends soon because I'm starting to lose interest a little. I'm up to volume 13 and I think it's almost over.
It's a great anime. Too bad it ended I really thought that they were going to make another episode, since they showed all the girls getting jealous at her that she get to out with him; but they have manga too. There is a great website that has anime and manga animehere.com

Questionable Genius

the anime was a huge waste of my time

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
I'm not really into shojo anime, but I liked Kimi Ni Todoke. Especially how innocent and cute their relationship was emo
To Be Honest, Kimi Ni Todoke was a good plot! I really love watching it, it was... romantic biggrin
-.-' But too bad i deleted the file >.> I watched other anime beside Kimi Ni Todoke.

Melodious Exhibitionist

16,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
emotion_bigheart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers