Me ;3
That drawing style is pretty and story was very nice ;3

I agree with you! smile Too bad it already ended ; A ;

Did you watch the movie ? :3

Offensive Duck

noooo ;O
I'm not really into watching anime movies >D
well watched some naruto shippuden and bleach movies
But when i end watching some anime i try to find a new good one and don't really watch all the special series or movies ._.''
Freakin Chibi
noooo ;O
I'm not really into watching anime movies >D
well watched some naruto shippuden and bleach movies
But when i end watching some anime i try to find a new good one and don't really watch all the special series or movies ._.''

Good, you didn't missed a thing. The characters were good but it all went so fast D: way damn fast.

Anyway, I'm still collecting the manga smile gonna get them all XD

Offensive Duck

what went fast? ;O
i was really disappointed when the second kimi ni todoke season ended with just a hug..... D<
Freakin Chibi
what went fast? ;O
i was really disappointed when the second kimi ni todoke season ended with just a hug..... D<

The live action movie razz it was bam bam bam end of story. >_>

Better a hug then nothing, ne? ;3 I wonder how the manga goes further... razz
I've only seen the first season and haven't read the manga (they are on my list though) and I really really liked it. I don't tend to watch shoujo, so that's saying something.
S-King Sougo
I've only seen the first season and haven't read the manga (they are on my list though) and I really really liked it. I don't tend to watch shoujo, so that's saying something.

Go and watch the second season ;3 -poke- what kind of animes do you usually watch then?

3,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
I LOVE that anime. It's one of my top favorites. Sawako and Kazehaya make a cute couple. heart

Beloved Dog

I read most of the manga, and it's sweet.
The anime is fairly similar...and is a little slow in my opinion. Nice music though.
I love it so much, it's one of my favourite anime and my favourite manga at the moment.
I didn't like the movie much though.
- It was well thought out for me. It's like, nothing I ever watched. It's really detailed on how Sawako thinks. Well, in my opinion of course. By the way, there's a movie!?
lissje
S-King Sougo

Go and watch the second season ;3 -poke- what kind of animes do you usually watch then?
Well, my favourite anime is Gintama, which is comedy/action/shounen.

But I really like horror/thriller/supernatural animes too.

Like, I really like Bakemonogatari, Jigoku Shoujo, and Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, and I'm planning on watching Monster over winter break (really really high expectations for this one after all I've heard)..

So yeah, Kimi ni Todoke is a hugeeeeeeeeeeee departure from what I normally watch, lol. My boyfriend has the second season of Kimi ni Todoke (he's the one that forced me to watch the first season, because he likes it so much, I'm grateful he introduced me to such a cute series) so I'll probably watch it sometime in January.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff