Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,550 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Friendly 100
I love the series. The story and the characters are so innocent and cute! 3nodding
this is one of my fav series. i think it's cute and funny and sweet and just. i really really love this series

Naughty Kitten

Gaaaah! ME! I'm a sucker for this manga/Anime. i cant get enough of it. though its a shoujo romance, its not sappy! I Kazehaya and Sawako make a really great couple. whee
Gosh damn it. This is my guilty pleasure anime. I've never been big on shojo. but I watched this anime and it is one of my favorite romance animes. Even though it made me want to claw my eyes out at some parts because of sawako (sp).

Tipsy Bachelorette

12,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Marathon 300
I really love this series. All the characters grew on me and Kazehaya has all the qualities I look for in a future boyfriend. This anime was a breath of fresh air and had gorgeous animation.

Magical Kitten

One of my favorites ♥
I think the concept of it was super cute, but the anime itself was a little slow. I mean, after establishing Sawako is really a nice person to everyone and the romance elements in the first episode I felt there wasn't much they could do to make the plot really interesting for me. However, the art was fantastic and the characterization itself was well done.
I have watched the whole first season of it and I liked it. The artwork and storyline are quite lovely, I must admit. I'm kinda ashamed to say this, but I stopped watching after the end of season one because I was mad that Kazehaya and Sawako didn't get together lol. I don't know, I might start watching the second season sometime in the future.

Tipsy Poster

5,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
lissje
Who else like this serie? :3

I love kimi ni todoke heart
In fact, it is one of my favorite series.

I read KNT manga (ongoing). I watched the first and second season of the anime series. I also watched it's movie. I hope they'll make season 3 and continue the story just like in the manga.

3nodding

Dangerous Vampire

7,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
I absolutely LOVE Kimi Ni Todoke!!! I can relate to the anime, too! I feel like her sometimes, and it comforts me to know that it is worldwide.

Demonic Daredevil

8,925 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Befriended 100
i love kimi ni todoke biggrin DDD heart heart heart heart

Decorated Nerd

I enjoyed it in the beginning but ...
in later chapters it just drags on, and Kazehaya's character is too contradictory to how he was in the beginning, it pretty much defeats the point of the entire series. I don't believe that he has a very good reason for his behavior...more plot development instead of filler would be better.

edit// talking about the manga...the amount of staring at each other's faces and long pauses in the anime made me transfer to manga instead xp
it's one of my favorite animes. it's really sweet and cute and the misunderstandings keep you on your feet. the anime style is nice to, and so is the story i just adore this anime
I love it so much! I love the art and the plot heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces