• Junior Trader 100
  • Consumer 100
I found the kazehaya and sawako moments FUNNY! 4laugh

2,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
that was an awsome one
Kyoko Jaganshi
I LOVE that anime. It's one of my top favorites. Sawako and Kazehaya make a cute couple. heart

They sure do! I never loved a couple like them so much in animes XD
elpantalones
I read most of the manga, and it's sweet.
The anime is fairly similar...and is a little slow in my opinion. Nice music though.

It sure took them a long time to get together xD but I'm happy they did in the end~ :3

Wanderfall
I love it so much, it's one of my favourite anime and my favourite manga at the moment.
I didn't like the movie much though.

The movie was a bit disappointing ne? I hoped more from it xD Since the anime and manga were really good

Fraute
- It was well thought out for me. It's like, nothing I ever watched. It's really detailed on how Sawako thinks. Well, in my opinion of course. By the way, there's a movie!?

Yep, there is a movie :3 here is a link to the trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlHolXhepyw

You can download it and buy it xD I decided to buy the anime and movie together :3

S-King Sougo

Well, my favourite anime is Gintama, which is comedy/action/shounen.

But I really like horror/thriller/supernatural animes too.

Like, I really like Bakemonogatari, Jigoku Shoujo, and Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, and I'm planning on watching Monster over winter break (really really high expectations for this one after all I've heard)..

So yeah, Kimi ni Todoke is a hugeeeeeeeeeeee departure from what I normally watch, lol. My boyfriend has the second season of Kimi ni Todoke (he's the one that forced me to watch the first season, because he likes it so much, I'm grateful he introduced me to such a cute series) so I'll probably watch it sometime in January.

Wow, you really watch a lot XD But that's good! heart Maybe I need to search for those animes, I'm always in for trying new series :3 But I agree, it's different from what you usually watch razz

Jinx_125

The whole serie has its funny moments 8D

cyperss101
that was an awsome one

Have you watched both seasons? And the movie? :3

2,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
lissje
elpantalones
I read most of the manga, and it's sweet.
The anime is fairly similar...and is a little slow in my opinion. Nice music though.

It sure took them a long time to get together xD but I'm happy they did in the end~ :3

Wanderfall
I love it so much, it's one of my favourite anime and my favourite manga at the moment.
I didn't like the movie much though.

The movie was a bit disappointing ne? I hoped more from it xD Since the anime and manga were really good

Fraute
- It was well thought out for me. It's like, nothing I ever watched. It's really detailed on how Sawako thinks. Well, in my opinion of course. By the way, there's a movie!?

Yep, there is a movie :3 here is a link to the trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlHolXhepyw

You can download it and buy it xD I decided to buy the anime and movie together :3

S-King Sougo

Well, my favourite anime is Gintama, which is comedy/action/shounen.

But I really like horror/thriller/supernatural animes too.

Like, I really like Bakemonogatari, Jigoku Shoujo, and Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, and I'm planning on watching Monster over winter break (really really high expectations for this one after all I've heard)..

So yeah, Kimi ni Todoke is a hugeeeeeeeeeeee departure from what I normally watch, lol. My boyfriend has the second season of Kimi ni Todoke (he's the one that forced me to watch the first season, because he likes it so much, I'm grateful he introduced me to such a cute series) so I'll probably watch it sometime in January.

Wow, you really watch a lot XD But that's good! heart Maybe I need to search for those animes, I'm always in for trying new series :3 But I agree, it's different from what you usually watch razz

Jinx_125

The whole serie has its funny moments 8D

cyperss101
that was an awsome one

Have you watched both seasons? And the movie? :3

ya i have
I didnt like the movie, I was expecting more xD But I really love the anime, Kazehaya ♥.♥ Soo cute~
There are five volumes of this. And as the story of Sadako unfolds, it gets me hooked into this. Drawing style is also abstract.
Painful nightmare
I didnt like the movie, I was expecting more xD But I really love the anime, Kazehaya ♥.♥ Soo cute~

Kazehaya sure is adorable XD
lissje
Who else like this serie? :3

I LOVE KIMI NI TODOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-AzN_cUpCaKe_LoVeR-
lissje

Yaaayy! n_n another fan heart
lissje
-AzN_cUpCaKe_LoVeR-
lissje

YEPPS!
-AzN_cUpCaKe_LoVeR-
lissje
-AzN_cUpCaKe_LoVeR-
lissje

YEPPS!

who's your favorite character? :3
lissje
-AzN_cUpCaKe_LoVeR-
lissje
-AzN_cUpCaKe_LoVeR-
lissje

YEPPS!

Sawako
-AzN_cUpCaKe_LoVeR-
lissje
-AzN_cUpCaKe_LoVeR-
lissje
-AzN_cUpCaKe_LoVeR-
lissje

YEPPS!

Sawako

Nice ^_^ she's cute ~ :3
lissje
-AzN_cUpCaKe_LoVeR-
lissje
-AzN_cUpCaKe_LoVeR-
lissje

YEPPS!