Welcome to Gaia! ::

with the current manga events what are your feelings on Shima?

******** that little s**t 0.11818181818182 11.8% [ 13 ]
dammit Shima! 0.25454545454545 25.5% [ 28 ]
not quite as fond of him as before 0.036363636363636 3.6% [ 4 ]
unchanged/still dislike 0.027272727272727 2.7% [ 3 ]
ucnchanged/still like 0.054545454545455 5.5% [ 6 ]
like him a little more 0.018181818181818 1.8% [ 2 ]
seriously liking him more 0.018181818181818 1.8% [ 2 ]
loving him now 0.036363636363636 3.6% [ 4 ]
******** YEAH CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT 0.12727272727273 12.7% [ 14 ]
poll whore 0.30909090909091 30.9% [ 34 ]
Total Votes:[ 110 ]

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Fallen Gwen
Mugetsu Ookamiza
chapter 41 has finally been scanlated peoples~
Where is it? biggrin
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I can't use Gaia to give the location of them without breaking the Terms of Service and potentially getting banned. remember, Gaia's Terms of Service make giving out and requesting the location of illegally offered copyrighted materials (including scanlations) a potentially bannable offense that WILL get you a minimum of a formal warning if caught.

Lonely Cutie-Pie

6,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Invisibility 100
Mugetsu Ookamiza
Fallen Gwen
Mugetsu Ookamiza
Where is it? biggrin
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I can't use Gaia to give the location of them without breaking the Terms of Service and potentially getting banned. remember, Gaia's Terms of Service make giving out and requesting the location of illegally offered copyrighted materials (including scanlations) a potentially bannable offense that WILL get you a minimum of a formal warning if caught.

Oh I'm sorry D:
I thought you meant it was here on the site somewhere. *is new and thought it was in the Manga section under the World tab*

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Fallen Gwen
Mugetsu Ookamiza
Fallen Gwen
Mugetsu Ookamiza
Where is it? biggrin

Oh I'm sorry D:
I thought you meant it was here on the site somewhere. *is new and thought it was in the Manga section under the World tab*
that's only for the Gaia storyline manga that gets released with events and Gaia original shorts involving NPCs and the like, not manga in general.

Lonely Cutie-Pie

6,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Invisibility 100
Mugetsu Ookamiza
Fallen Gwen
Mugetsu Ookamiza
Fallen Gwen
Mugetsu Ookamiza
Where is it? biggrin

Oh I'm sorry D:
that's only for the Gaia storyline manga that gets released with events and Gaia original shorts involving NPCs and the like, not manga in general.

Alright, thanks for getting me sorted out before I made a seroius mistake gonk

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
so, I posted about this panel from chapter 41 on tumblr

User Image

I kind of commented on how it's kind of vague about who is saying what. the largest bit is almost certainly Izumo, but character-wise I was unsure about who said "I'm pretty cute, aren't I?" since it seemed kind of like something you'd expect out of Rin or Shima (especially with how in to being in drag he looked in the one panel).

someone pointed out that in the original Japanese text there's a lack of kansai-ben so it's likely that it's Rin speaking... which means the only thing left unclear is the reply to that.

now, it seems more likely to be one of the girls responding to that, at least to me... which makes me wonder if Shiemi said that. because that kind of interaction between them would be awkwardly cute, which would actually fit since they have this whole awkwardly cute relationship thing going on.

Versatile Elder

14,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Survivor 150
And just when I thought Izumo couldn't get any more annoying... I like how her familiars don't listen to her, though I thought it was cute that Shiemi tried to feed them to get them to cooperate.

I really hope Izumo stops being so stuck up towards Shiemi in future. They'd work well together, I think, if they'd get along.

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
iTsunayoshi Sawada
And just when I thought Izumo couldn't get any more annoying... I like how her familiars don't listen to her, though I thought it was cute that Shiemi tried to feed them to get them to cooperate.

I really hope Izumo stops being so stuck up towards Shiemi in future. They'd work well together, I think, if they'd get along.
maybe after we find out more of her backstory and she gets a bit more development... I could see wanting not to alter her character too much until AFTER her backstory gets brought up a bit more then getting some serious development happen.

and I was amused by the familiars' reaction to Shiemi in trouble after that offering. I think after that offering Izumo's familiars like Shiemi more than her xp

Versatile Elder

14,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Survivor 150
Mugetsu Ookamiza
iTsunayoshi Sawada

maybe after we find out more of her backstory and she gets a bit more development... I could see wanting not to alter her character too much until AFTER her backstory gets brought up a bit more then getting some serious development happen.

and I was amused by the familiars' reaction to Shiemi in trouble after that offering. I think after that offering Izumo's familiars like Shiemi more than her xp

Probably. Shiemi does seem more inclined to take care of a familiar than Izumo does. But I guess Izumo had to have SOMETHING. If not for summoning she wouldn't have ******** all.

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I'm using the tumblr outage to get my bum in gear making another AoEx wallpaper with the new art from the website. expect me to share it on here later tonight, once I'm fully satisfied with it.

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
and here's the wallpaper~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
here's a larger variant if the first is too small for you.

Versatile Elder

14,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Survivor 150
Pretty wallpaper. *pokes the small demon on Rin's back*
He has eyes similar to one of my OCs.

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
" Hey, it's me! Don't shoot! "

»»» I am kind of liking that white haired guy. redface

Yukio looks injured in this art. This pleases me. emotion_dowant

" I did everything you asked! "

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
iTsunayoshi Sawada
Pretty wallpaper. *pokes the small demon on Rin's back*
He has eyes similar to one of my OCs.

his eyes kind of bother me. the color combination on them smells weird. but from what I've seen from the promo art and trailer he's too cute for me to hold that against him.

Aperture Sentry Turret
              »»» I am kind of liking that white haired guy. redface

Yukio looks injured in this art. This pleases me. emotion_dowant
I'm not sure what I think of that new character yet. sure, his design is nice... but I want to get a better idea of his personality before I decide if I like him or not.

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
dubbed ep 10 has hit the internet. after I wash my hair I'm going to see if it has the same effect dubbed as it did subbed.

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show....

today I saw someone say that Mephisto's real name was Samuel Pheles...

I'm not sure I have a facepalm gif appropriate enough for that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff