Welcome to Gaia! ::

with the current manga events what are your feelings on Shima?

******** that little s**t 0.11818181818182 11.8% [ 13 ]
dammit Shima! 0.25454545454545 25.5% [ 28 ]
not quite as fond of him as before 0.036363636363636 3.6% [ 4 ]
unchanged/still dislike 0.027272727272727 2.7% [ 3 ]
ucnchanged/still like 0.054545454545455 5.5% [ 6 ]
like him a little more 0.018181818181818 1.8% [ 2 ]
seriously liking him more 0.018181818181818 1.8% [ 2 ]
loving him now 0.036363636363636 3.6% [ 4 ]
******** YEAH CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT 0.12727272727273 12.7% [ 14 ]
poll whore 0.30909090909091 30.9% [ 34 ]
Total Votes:[ 110 ]

Space Genius

Mugetsu Ookamiza
so, I posted about this panel from chapter 41 on tumblr

Definitely Shiemi. The boys couldn't possibly said that, and there was interjections.
On an unrelated note, Shiemi was rated number 20 on the most annoying and useless heroins by the Japanese fanbase . (Orihime was rated first) It is unclear whether or not this is another troll by 2ch, thou.

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
BF-dragontshd-40
Mugetsu Ookamiza
so, I posted about this panel from chapter 41 on tumblr

Definitely Shiemi. The boys couldn't possibly said that, and there was interjections.
On an unrelated note, Shiemi was rated number 20 on the most annoying and useless heroins by the Japanese fanbase . (Orihime was rated first) It is unclear whether or not this is another troll by 2ch, thou.
seriously, if I had a job I'd pay to see that scene drawn out. just imagine the looks on Rin and Shiemi's faces...

Versatile Elder

14,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Survivor 150
I find Izumo far more annoying than Shiemi, but to each their own. It wouldn't be the first time I've disagreed with a poll result...

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.just a heads up, the full versions of the Rin and Yukio image songs have hit the internet

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.just wondering if anyone's found a translation for Rin's image song yet. I found one for Yukio's but not Rin's.

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
" Hey, it's me! Don't shoot! "

»»» I have not even listened to the songs yet never mind looking for translations. sad

" I did everything you asked! "

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Aperture Sentry Turret
              »»» I have not even listened to the songs yet never mind looking for translations. sad
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.you should listen to them. they're both pretty good, Yukio's is especially catchy, tho (which is probably why it was fairly easy to find a translation of it).

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Mugetsu Ookamiza
Aperture Sentry Turret
http://i48.tinypic.com/2d7ap7r.pngyou should listen to them. they're both pretty good, Yukio's is especially catchy, tho (which is probably why it was fairly easy to find a translation of it).

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
" Hey, it's me! Don't shoot! "

»»» Maybe tomorrow. I am trying to decide on a panel to use as my signature right now.

" I did everything you asked! "

Space Genius

//Completely forgotten that the movie came out today
From the tweets that I cannot understand, it seems that they are giving out stuffs to movie goers.

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
BF-dragontshd-40
From the tweets that I cannot understand, it seems that they are giving out stuffs to movie goers.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.actually, the movie comes out the 28th, but they did mention that those who ordered tickets ahead of time could get bonus goods.

Space Genius

Mugetsu Ookamiza
BF-dragontshd-40
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.actually, the movie comes out the 28th, but they did mention that those who ordered tickets ahead of time could get bonus goods.

Urg *facepalm self* should've learn to read Japanese. Apparently, this is what they are giving out, but I could be wrong

Space Genius

This isn't mentioned anywhere in the thread, but guys, REVERSI hit the Internet a full month ago. Pretty catchy, I shall say.
And three days until da movie!

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
BF-dragontshd-40
This isn't mentioned anywhere in the thread, but guys, REVERSI hit the Internet a full month ago. Pretty catchy, I shall say.
And three days until da movie!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.oh yeah, I forgot to mention that.
I found a low quality mp3 of it (a radio rip?) before it actually got released but wanted to wait for the actual release to mention it and then I got distracted and forgot sweatdrop

btw, I've been getting harassed by art thieves tonight. one sicced one I dealt with in the past on me... and then had the gall to tell me it's not my business who she talks with. I'm sorry, but you influence someone to go after someone else then you've MADE it their business. (the good part is it got me artistic, I've got me some Angry Weazul art in the works)

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
I hope everyone here had a merry Christmas~
mine was kind of meh until I just recently checked my email for the first time today and found my order on AmiAmi for the Rin Okumura Megahouse figure and RIn plushy was ready AND I could upgrade my shipping on it for about $1 extra (meaning I'll have it shipped in 2-5 days instead of 2-5 weeks).

yeah, that made my Christmas totally awesome, even with only getting a necklace and a regifted gift basket from the Sweet Shop (candy is good and everything, but this was from the aunt and uncle who give some of their younger relatives a thousand bucks each for Christmas gifts).
I love this show. Can't wait for them to actually get them onto dvds and such. smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff