Welcome to Gaia! ::

with the current manga events what are your feelings on Shima?

******** that little s**t 0.11818181818182 11.8% [ 13 ]
dammit Shima! 0.25454545454545 25.5% [ 28 ]
not quite as fond of him as before 0.036363636363636 3.6% [ 4 ]
unchanged/still dislike 0.027272727272727 2.7% [ 3 ]
ucnchanged/still like 0.054545454545455 5.5% [ 6 ]
like him a little more 0.018181818181818 1.8% [ 2 ]
seriously liking him more 0.018181818181818 1.8% [ 2 ]
loving him now 0.036363636363636 3.6% [ 4 ]
******** YEAH CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT 0.12727272727273 12.7% [ 14 ]
poll whore 0.30909090909091 30.9% [ 34 ]
Total Votes:[ 110 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 245 246 247 > >> >>> »|

Versatile Elder

14,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Survivor 150
Mugetsu Ookamiza
yeah, that thing was kinda odd. and I swear, it's times like this that it feels like the scanlations take FOREVER to come out even tho I do have an idea of how much goes into them. it just makes me so anxious when I see something in a language I can't read and want to know what it's saying...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
• | | | | •

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I suppose I could sit there and type it all out into a translator and see what comes out, since my MacBook can type in Japanese. And since the Kanji are labeled as to what they are, it wouldn't be hard for me to do so. But at the same time... Too much effort. /lazy

• | | | | •

Popular Friend

10,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
*enters new AnO thread*

~~

*walks around in dirty shoes*

Versatile Elder

14,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Survivor 150
Tranquil Fury
*enters new AnO thread*

~~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
• | | | | •

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Mou, Amaimon... sweatdrop
*starts cleaning up the muddy shoeprints*

• | | | | •

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Tranquil Fury
*enters new AnO thread*

~~

I guess this means my thread's been officially broken in xp

Popular Friend

10,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
iTsunayoshi Sawada
Tranquil Fury
*enters new AnO thread*

~~

• | | | | •

Mou, Amaimon... sweatdrop
*starts cleaning up the muddy shoeprints*

• | | | | •

Hmph. That's not very nice of you.

In that case~ *claws all kinds of things into the walls*

>:c
I must have my way~

Popular Friend

10,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Mugetsu Ookamiza
Tranquil Fury
*enters new AnO thread*

~~

I guess this means my thread's been officially broken in xp

*stretches and gets comfortable in random chair*

Yep I think I'll like it here~

Versatile Elder

14,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Survivor 150
Tranquil Fury
Hmph. That's not very nice of you.

In that case~ *claws all kinds of things into the walls*

>:c
I must have my way~
• | | | | •

. . . . . . . . . . .
emo
I'll... just be in my corner then, looking over the raw for chapter 26...
*attempts translations*

• | | | | •

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
well, it's nice to see everyone making themselves at home here cool

well, why don't I try to get this thread going by starting a game of Marry, Bang, Kill asking what some of everyone's favorite theories for this series are? it could be something serious along the lines of what Mephisto's true motives are or what kind of note you think the series will ultimately end with or something goofy like my "Satan has dork genes" theory that came up in the old thread. but feel free to play Marry, Bang, Kill if you really want to...

Versatile Elder

14,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Survivor 150
• | | | | •

Marry and Bang: Amaimon. (Though I might have a go with Rin and Mephisto too, for the bang option.)
Kill: No one. I could pick Yukio or Shura for this, but I'd rather not.

Hm, I don't know. Mephisto's definitely playing a bigger role in everything than he lets on.
It kind of reminds me of this, actually. xD I like to think he's on his own side though, with his own plans for everyone.

• | | | | •

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
iTsunayoshi Sawada
• | | | | •

Marry and Bang: Amaimon. (Though I might have a go with Rin and Mephisto too, for the bang option.)
Kill: No one. I could pick Yukio or Shura for this, but I'd rather not.

Hm, I don't know. Mephisto's definitely playing a bigger role in everything than he lets on.
It kind of reminds me of this, actually. xD I like to think he's on his own side though, with his own plans for everyone.

• | | | | •
Mephisto is very much a Chessmaster and Magnificent b*****d. the only real question is to which side his intentions ultimately favor more. I kinda of want to see him actually working to better the status quo for the good guys simply because the whole "backstabbing demon who you think is working for the good guys but really isn't" is kind of overdone. given what is seen of his personality I'd expect if that was the case and he was actually honestly helping the True Cross Order that he'd work it out so it would benefit them but benefit him much more.

Versatile Elder

14,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Survivor 150
Mugetsu Ookamiza
Mephisto is very much a Chessmaster and Magnificent b*****d. the only real question is to which side his intentions ultimately favor more. I kinda of want to see him actually working to better the status quo for the good guys simply because the whole "backstabbing demon who you think is working for the good guys but really isn't" is kind of overdone. given what is seen of his personality I'd expect if that was the case and he was actually honestly helping the True Cross Order that he'd work it out so it would benefit them but benefit him much more.
• | | | | •

I want him to be on the good side, against Satan. It's kind of fun seeing Satan's sons working to bring him down, though that might just be me.

• | | | | •
User Image User ImageUser ImageUser Image

I liked Rin's reaction to when Shura reveals herself xD

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
iTsunayoshi Sawada
• | | | | •

I want him to be on the good side, against Satan. It's kind of fun seeing Satan's sons working to bring him down, though that might just be me.

• | | | | •
of course, even if he is in it to get Satan out of the picture that still leaves his plans for what he's going to do with Satan out of the picture. even if he successfully helps them defeat Satan he could just be setting it up for someone else (himself, someone he can manipulate, or an even greater Chessmaster) to take over and become the next threat. or he could just be bored enough he wants to see the total chaos that would occur in the wake of a major power figure like Satan getting taken out of the picture.

Versatile Elder

14,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Survivor 150
Mugetsu Ookamiza
of course, even if he is in it to get Satan out of the picture that still leaves his plans for what he's going to do with Satan out of the picture. even if he successfully helps them defeat Satan he could just be setting it up for someone else (himself, someone he can manipulate, or an even greater Chessmaster) to take over and become the next threat. or he could just be bored enough he wants to see the total chaos that would occur in the wake of a major power figure like Satan getting taken out of the picture.
• | | | | •

That sounds interesting. O: You're better at speculating than I am, sadly. I have no imagination when it comes to these kinds of things... emo

On a side note, I drew Amaimon. orz

• | | | | •

MisaFrank's Prince

Hatted Friend

Didn't the anime get licensed recently?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out