Welcome to Gaia! ::

with the current manga events what are your feelings on Shima?

******** that little s**t 0.11818181818182 11.8% [ 13 ]
dammit Shima! 0.25454545454545 25.5% [ 28 ]
not quite as fond of him as before 0.036363636363636 3.6% [ 4 ]
unchanged/still dislike 0.027272727272727 2.7% [ 3 ]
ucnchanged/still like 0.054545454545455 5.5% [ 6 ]
like him a little more 0.018181818181818 1.8% [ 2 ]
seriously liking him more 0.018181818181818 1.8% [ 2 ]
loving him now 0.036363636363636 3.6% [ 4 ]
******** YEAH CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT 0.12727272727273 12.7% [ 14 ]
poll whore 0.30909090909091 30.9% [ 34 ]
Total Votes:[ 110 ]

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Neon Wasteland

That cover is ******** fantastic !!

I'm still waiting for Volume 7 and 8 i ordered. Hopefully Thursday i get them.
I just got volume 8 last week. finally managed to get at dad's pop/beer can stash so I had enough money to add to my $4 and odd cent change I found in an old jacket pocket that I could afford it. he's returned my cans/bottles and kept the money from that often enough back when I was working I think it's fair I can return some of his.

Partying Reveler

Mugetsu Ookamiza
Neon Wasteland

I just got volume 8 last week. finally managed to get at dad's pop/beer can stash so I had enough money to add to my $4 and odd cent change I found in an old jacket pocket that I could afford it. he's returned my cans/bottles and kept the money from that often enough back when I was working I think it's fair I can return some of his.

I saw a Kuro key chain i wanted . But i don't know if i wanna spend the money . It's so tempting though =/

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Neon Wasteland
Mugetsu Ookamiza
Neon Wasteland

I saw a Kuro key chain i wanted . But i don't know if i wanna spend the money . It's so tempting though =/
that would be tempting. Kuro is just too cute. I really want to get an official Kuro plush one of these days. the bootleg one I have is okay, but the official ones are MUCH cuter. did you know they're going to release coaltar and Hamaimon plushies as well?

Partying Reveler

Mugetsu Ookamiza
Neon Wasteland
Mugetsu Ookamiza
Neon Wasteland

that would be tempting. Kuro is just too cute. I really want to get an official Kuro plush one of these days. the bootleg one I have is okay, but the official ones are MUCH cuter. did you know they're going to release coaltar and Hamaimon plushies as well?

I thought i saw a Coaltar plushie on Amazon ?

or was it Animeharu .. i was for sure it was a plushie

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Neon Wasteland
Mugetsu Ookamiza
Neon Wasteland
Mugetsu Ookamiza
Neon Wasteland

I'm not sure on the release dates for the ones I saw, but they could be out by now. I believe I saw them mentioned a few months back. it would be pretty cute to have a little coaltar plushy, and the Hamaimon one was pretty cute as well.

Partying Reveler

Mugetsu Ookamiza
Neon Wasteland
Mugetsu Ookamiza
Neon Wasteland
Mugetsu Ookamiza

I'm not sure on the release dates for the ones I saw, but they could be out by now. I believe I saw them mentioned a few months back. it would be pretty cute to have a little coaltar plushy, and the Hamaimon one was pretty cute as well.

This is were i found it ..

http://www.animejungle.net/user/scripts/user/product.php?product_id=25750

I really want it .

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Neon Wasteland
Mugetsu Ookamiza
Neon Wasteland
Mugetsu Ookamiza
Neon Wasteland
Mugetsu Ookamiza

This is were i found it ..

http://www.animejungle.net/user/scripts/user/product.php?product_id=25750

I really want it .
that's the coaltar patch. still cute, tho.

here's a coaltar plush they have on Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00A94J5C6/ref=asc_df_B00A94J5C62292553?smid=A1CZTGGU4PVH32&tag=shopzilla_mp_1409-20&linkCode=asn&creative=395105&creativeASIN=B00A94J5C6

it's not the one I remember seeing a few months back, tho.

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
I had someone anon my aonoexorthieves account on tumblr today

User Image

here's the post with two of the copied images I found on their dA, which they have since deleted:
http://aonoexorthieves.tumblr.com/post/34119298725/i-love-how-with-this-one-the-artist-right-off

here's two other copied images they still have up:
http://paige1444.deviantart.com/art/Rin-Okumura-313657485 (Chapter 31 color page)
http://paige1444.deviantart.com/art/A-New-World-313665329 (compare how close they are despite minor differences)

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.just a heads up to anyone here, Shonen Jump Alpha is starting simultaneous releases for the titles it offers (which includes AoEx) next month AND it now has a free with ads version for Android users.

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
to add to that last bit, it is of note Android emulators DO exist, and there's even an official one.
Mugetsu Ookamiza
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.just a heads up to anyone here, Shonen Jump Alpha is starting simultaneous releases for the titles it offers (which includes AoEx) next month AND it now has a free with ads version for Android users.

crying

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Mizz-Madam
Mugetsu Ookamiza

crying
you know there's actually an official Android emulator out there which comes with the developer toolkit. it's intended for people who want to make their own android apps, but it's free for any to download. there's also some other free Android emulators out there, I've just tested one out today myself, and it worked well, barring an issue with one free visual novel I tried on it where the text didn't show up (I think it was an issue caused by how it switched between Japanese character and English text and how that was programmed, or maybe I need to instal a certain font into this computer for it to work properly), and one of the things I tested out on it was the Viz Media app which is what you use to read Shonen Jump Alpha. the one I tried even has a new version of it that's compatible with Mac computers.

so even being someone out there without access to a smartphone/tablet that uses Android I'll probably still be able to make use of the ad supported free version of Shonen Jump Alpha (at least for the issues with the newest Blue Exorcist chapters in them).

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
dangit, where are those English scanlations already. at this rate I'm gonna be extra happy once February rolls around and Shonen Jump Alpha does simultaneous releases.

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
chapter 41 has finally been scanlated peoples~

Lonely Cutie-Pie

6,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Invisibility 100
Mugetsu Ookamiza