Dapper Explorer

9,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
GunSstray
Xilos_0
Kiwi Murr
Sorry, I can't relate. The show I've seen with the most robot would be Keroro Gunsou (Sgt. Frog.) or Casshern sins. (Casshern has alot of cyborgs in it right?)

Ehh Mecha is actually a genre of anime and Keroro Gunsou I think is more of a gag manga/anime.

Casshern sins is not a mecha anime. It's a reboot of a super hero anime I believe.

But-but Cashern is a pure robot. Well android with a human soul.

True but mecha is giant robots not androids...Otherwise Android 009 would be mecha and so would every other anime with cyborgs and androids.

Lunatic

Xilos_0
Kaeyuki
Xilos_0
Kaeyuki

Not really, I don't exactly have a preference for anything so mecha anime get lumped into the group of s**t I normally enjoy
I like Code Geass, Eva, TTGL, Gundam 00, UC, ∀, Macross Frontier, Hoshi no Koe, Mai-Otome, GaoGaiGar, Bokurano, Escaflowne, Macross Zero, Heroic Age, RahXephon, Star Driver, Aquarion Evol is good so far although the some of the episodes are a bit silly, Rinne no Lagrange, I suppose Magic Knight Rayearth counts, Big O, and a few others

eek

Did you swear an oath through courage?

Not quite yet

Oh so you haven't seen Final yet?

Nope, I should get started on it since I have too much free time now sweatdrop

4,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Xilos_0
GunSstray
Kaeyuki

Not really, I don't exactly have a preference for anything so mecha anime get lumped into the group of s**t I normally enjoy
I like Code Geass, Eva, TTGL, Gundam 00, UC, ∀, Macross Frontier, Hoshi no Koe, Mai-Otome, GaoGaiGar, Bokurano, Escaflowne, Macross Zero, Heroic Age, RahXephon, Star Driver, Aquarion Evol is good so far although the some of the episodes are a bit silly, Rinne no Lagrange, I suppose Magic Knight Rayearth counts, Big O, and a few others

You telling me, clamp can into mecha?

It's more of a fantasy mahou shojo in another dimension.....The robots don't appear until the end of the first series, and are pretty much used all through out the second series. (Owns both seasons and sets of manga.)

Link to mashin images

Alright alright. they look like something Nagano(Five Star Stories) Would design in his day off. Also thanks for saying when them gods appear. Now I wouldn't be filled with despair by following Kaeyuki.

Demonic Hero

Does it count if I really really really REALLLLYYY love Star Driver?

I mean, I reallllyyyy love Tauburn.

The other Cybodies in that series too.

I'm not a really huge mecha fan but I'm ok with it.
I don't mind watching mecha shows.
I really liked Genesis of Aquarion, which I actually recently finished.

And I've liked Code Geass cause of the mechas.
God damn do I love Gino's Tristan, too.
Along with the Shinkirō that Lelouch piloted for a while.
I cried when it got destroyed....By the same Knightmare I love so much. emotion_donotwant

I just can never seem to get into Gundam, though.

4,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Khraleon
Does it count if I really really really REALLLLYYY love Star Driver?

I mean, I reallllyyyy love Tauburn.

The other Cybodies in that series too.

I'm not a really huge mecha fan but I'm ok with it.
I don't mind watching mecha shows.
I really liked Genesis of Aquarion, which I actually recently finished.

And I've liked Code Geass cause of the mechas.
God damn do I love Gino's Tristan, too.

I just can never seem to get into Gundam, though.

We are lacking an important ingredient in this thread.
let me fix that for you all!
User Image
Fabulous!

I really wished we had more Reshbal vs Tauburn fight. I mean that ******** was in the new OP and Ed. You think it'd get more than 3 fights or something

Dapper Explorer

9,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Epic punches are epic.

Demonic Hero

Sorry, I just don't find them very interesting, y'know? Every time I see mecha I think of transformers and I hate that a lot :Sweat:

Dapper Explorer

9,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Nyanyanyanyanyanyanya
Sorry, I just don't find them very interesting, y'know? Every time I see mecha I think of transformers and I hate that a lot :Sweat:

Do you hate transformers or do you hate the bayformers?

If you hate the bayformers then just G1 or Beast wars. Those are pretty much the golden ages of transformers.

Dapper Explorer

9,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Yeah that whole thing with the fusing zoids....Well the toys were fun to play with when I was a kid that was nice enough.

The show however......sucked bad.

Kawaii Shoujo

Don't forget Vision of Escaflowne because that anime show had plenty of meccha in it and I have to say is one of my favorite anime shows to watch.

Interesting Shapeshifter

A new mecha I really got into lately is Horizon on the middle of nowhere, and code geass ^.^

4,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Shortylynnchaos
A new mecha I really got into lately is Horizon on the middle of nowhere, and code geass ^.^

13 ep filled with PLOTs
User Image

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
Speaking of Transformers, I hated mecha, because of it, until I saw Gundam Wing - Which I also hated at first. I just wanted to hear Two-Mix. Then, I ended up actually watching it and going, "This isn't bad. This is West Wing in space with robots. That's awesome." - and Beast Wars. Now, I'm willing to give everything a chance. smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff