• Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
I tried a Hetalia roleplay once
then it turned into a crossover of Hetalia and KH
I just stopped roleplaying

Dapper Pup

User Image

I roleplay Sealand in a game on Livejournal.

It's not necessarily a crossover, but it does have a lot of different characters from different fandoms and such.
User Image

KasumiNyan's Wife

Aged Cat

Okami Attorney
User Image

I roleplay Sealand in a game on Livejournal.

It's not necessarily a crossover, but it does have a lot of different characters from different fandoms and such.
User Image

I'm adopting you. sad seriously. I adore Sealand. Probably more than I should.

I'm sadly considering when I cosplay Fem!England making my son be Sealand.
User Image
Paint the man, cut the lines.

The only Hetalia RP I've ever done was with my stupid weeaboo friend. Ruined the whole experience, she did...

Also, I know this topic is pretty much over, but guess which character the Russians love the most? That's right, even the Russians love laughing at themselves. Hell, my mother, of all people, loves how Hetalia portrays Russia XD

Cut the flesh, watch the blood spill.
LET IT COME

KasumiNyan's Wife

Aged Cat

Jack_of_London

Also, I know this topic is pretty much over, but guess which character the Russians love the most? That's right, even the Russians love laughing at themselves. Hell, my mother, of all people, loves how Hetalia portrays Russia XD

The tread still gets bumped from time to time when we have something to talk about.

My friend loves Russia. I just...he's not my favorite.

Korea to my knowledge, not that it hasn't been stressed, is the only country that really whined. And, theirs was over the costume design.

And, sorry your friend ruined Hetalia for you.
Booberry Muffins
Jack_of_London

The tread still gets bumped from time to time when we have something to talk about.

Korea to my knowledge, not that it hasn't been stressed, is the only country that really whined. And, theirs was over the costume design.

Yeah, I read that part. Strange how only one country seems to be complaining about their portrayal, while everyone else is completely cool with it. I think that says a lot about Korea...

She didn't ruin Hetalia for me. She just ruined the RP. My God, if only you could see the s**t she wrote gonk

Beloved Elder

7,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
Booberry Muffins
Jack_of_London

I used to like Russia, then it just snowballed to china, then Star Trek, then back to the Nordics with ep 69 (they totally meant to do that episode joke on us)
I even have pictures.

KasumiNyan's Wife

Aged Cat

Jack_of_London
Booberry Muffins
Jack_of_London

Yeah, I read that part. Strange how only one country seems to be complaining about their portrayal, while everyone else is completely cool with it. I think that says a lot about Korea...

She didn't ruin Hetalia for me. She just ruined the RP. My God, if only you could see the s**t she wrote gonk

Now I'm morbidly curious.

Also, on topic (holy crap I'm on topic for once)

As much as I love the dub. I do hate how they changed some of the storyline/dialog. Not that parts didn't amuse me. I just wished they would have kept it more to how the Japanese had it.

@Penpen. I shall forever derp America. But, that's more of an Eric Vale thing...
Booberry Muffins
Jack_of_London
Booberry Muffins
Jack_of_London

As much as I love the dub. I do hate how they changed some of the storyline/dialog. Not that parts didn't amuse me. I just wished they would have kept it more to how the Japanese had it.

@Penpen. I shall forever derp America. But, that's more of an Eric Vale thing...

Sh-she kept writing sex scenes. Now, I'm normally not against having a bit of erotica thrown into a an RP, but this girl...this ******** girl wouldn't stop writing about how the characters ******** her Mary Sue self-insert. That's not all, she also made some of the males pregnant and for some reason turned the RP into a crossover with Invader Zim. At this point, I said "******** this s**t" and stopped RPing with her.

I personally like the changes within the dub. The accents make it even funnier.

Beloved Elder

7,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
Booberry Muffins
Jack_of_London
Booberry Muffins
Jack_of_London

and I forever shall derp the Nordic 5
Jack_of_London

I have a friend in Latvia, she HATES Russia, as a country. "rawrawrawr Russia rawrawrawr bastards rawrawrar need to go die rawr" but then bring up Hetalia and it's "OMG Russia is so kawaii desu I looove him~"
Yes, she's a bit of a weeaboo, says desu and everything, which I find hilarious. The first Latvian I ever meet and it's a weeaboo. xd
And I was afraid she'd be mad when she found out I ship Russia and Latvia, but she loved the idea. It's good when people can separate the characters from the countries. 3nodding
Raivis of Riga
Jack_of_London

I have a friend in Latvia, she HATES Russia, as a country. "rawrawrawr Russia rawrawrawr bastards rawrawrar need to go die rawr" but then bring up Hetalia and it's "OMG Russia is so kawaii desu I looove him~"
Yes, she's a bit of a weeaboo, says desu and everything, which I find hilarious. The first Latvian I ever meet and it's a weeaboo. xd
And I was afraid she'd be mad when she found out I ship Russia and Latvia, but she loved the idea. It's good when people can separate the characters from the countries. 3nodding

That's actually very true. Latvians hating Russia, that is. I know from experience XD
My mom said it best:

"The Baltic States are like a bunch of Chihuahuas, while Russia is a Great Dane. The smaller dogs keep on yapping at the bigger dog, who ignores them because they can't do anything to him."
Jack_of_London
Raivis of Riga
Jack_of_London

That's actually very true. Latvians hating Russia, that is. I know from experience XD
My mom said it best:

"The Baltic States are like a bunch of Chihuahuas, while Russia is a Great Dane. The smaller dogs keep on yapping at the bigger dog, who ignores them because they can't do anything to him."
Haaaa yeah... it's actually kind of sad. ._.
Not that I'd personally know how they feel. I'm American, most of the world looks like chihuahuas to us. lol *big country fist bump* emotion_brofist
Of course, we're also divided into states, so we get to taunt countries with "We have STATES bigger than you." emotion_awesome emotion_dealwithit
Oh, I think this whole post makes me a bad person... sweatdrop
I really do just wish everyone would get along.
Raivis of Riga
Jack_of_London
Raivis of Riga
Jack_of_London

My mom said it best:

Haaaa yeah... it's actually kind of sad. ._.
Not that I'd personally know how they feel. I'm American, most of the world looks like chihuahuas to us. lol *big country fist bump* emotion_brofist
Of course, we're also divided into states, so we get to taunt countries with "We have STATES bigger than you." emotion_awesome emotion_dealwithit
Oh, I think this whole post makes me a bad person... sweatdrop
I really do just wish everyone would get along.

Nah, it's okay. I don't care because I'm Russian, and Russia is bigger than all your states combined emotion_awesome

But in all seriousness, I do wish we would all get along. Sadly, that would only happen after we end up blowing each other up...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff