Welcome to Gaia! ::

Whoa, Hetalia chatting place...neeeaaaat~!
Hello, what is everyone discussing as of late?
PerpetuallyHabitual

Hi! Welcome! At the moment we're discussing how Canada has a character song (and is singing far too softly) and apparently if Germany really is HRE.

I love FrUk, the history behind them and the dynamics of their relationship. Love/hate forever.

Gracious Muse

9,900 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
OMG, Guys!!!

I just got the boxed set of Hetalia: Axis Powers (the first series). I probably paid too much for it, but I have it now, oh. my. god!

Now I'll at least get to watch the dub of the first series! And see the extras. I can't wait! This is so amazing!

(But I promised myself I wouldn't buy World Series until I get a job. I need something to look forward to.)

I still need to hear those character image songs. Especially if they're official material. :U The more I learn about the series and the source the more immersed I get into it.

It's awesome.

Friendly Humorist

31,700 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
Mitsuki Horenake
A lot of fans I bump into don't actually. They say that HRE is a separate entity from Germany, and saying that they're alike is like saying that the Roman Empire and Italy are technically the same, because of the land. They claim that HRE is the father of Germany.
Holy Roman Empire was, technically a German empire. I would argue that Holy Rome IS Germany because the heart (and thus human representation) of HRE was The Kingdom of Germany. To say HRE is the father would mean that the WHOLE of HRE is represented in that character, and YET we have Austria and Italy (who were in the empire) with their own characters. Therefore HRE must be represented by the heart of the Holy Roman Empire - which, like I said, was the Kingdom of Germany. (Also, just an additional side note but HRE's official name - made in 1512 is "Holy Roman Empire of the German Nation".)

Vyscaria
I love FrUk, the history behind them and the dynamics of their relationship. Love/hate forever.
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES~ <3 Love this pairing.

;-; Still heartbroken over not being able to go to Anime North and see J. Michael Tatum. I WANCHU FRANCE!
Prodigious_girl
Mitsuki Horenake
A lot of fans I bump into don't actually. They say that HRE is a separate entity from Germany, and saying that they're alike is like saying that the Roman Empire and Italy are technically the same, because of the land. They claim that HRE is the father of Germany.
Holy Roman Empire was, technically a German empire. I would argue that Holy Rome IS Germany because the heart (and thus human representation) of HRE was The Kingdom of Germany. To say HRE is the father would mean that the WHOLE of HRE is represented in that character, and YET we have Austria and Italy (who were in the empire) with their own characters. Therefore HRE must be represented by the heart of the Holy Roman Empire - which, like I said, was the Kingdom of Germany. (Also, just an additional side note but HRE's official name - made in 1512 is "Holy Roman Empire of the German Nation".)

Vyscaria

;-; Still heartbroken over not being able to go to Anime North and see J. Michael Tatum. I WANCHU FRANCE!

Yes! I've watched some vids of him online, totally ridiculous, HE IS FRANCE! Ohonhonhon!

Friendly Humorist

31,700 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
Vyscaria
Prodigious_girl
Mitsuki Horenake

Vyscaria

Yes! I've watched some vids of him online, totally ridiculous, HE IS FRANCE! Ohonhonhon!
gonk He's in Toronto RIGHT NOW and it pains me to know that I can't see him. ;-; I'm less than an hour away. scream Stupid student loans.

Did you hear the "marriage counselling" clip between him and Scott Freeman (Britain)?
Prodigious_girl
gonk He's in Toronto RIGHT NOW and it pains me to know that I can't see him. ;-; I'm less than an hour away. scream Stupid student loans.

Did you hear the "marriage counselling" clip between him and Scott Freeman (Britain)?

No, I didn't! Is there a link?

Friendly Humorist

31,700 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
Vyscaria
Prodigious_girl

Yup.

Gracious Muse

9,900 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
Prodigious_girl
Vyscaria
Prodigious_girl

Yup.

OMG, this clip! XD This is so funny...

I'm struck speechless at its awesomeness...

Friendly Humorist

31,700 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
Misuki Marishima
OMG, this clip! XD This is so funny...

I'm struck speechless at its awesomeness...
XD Even "left-leaning" USUK fans like it.

Capitalist

Prodigious_girl
Vyscaria
Prodigious_girl

Yup.

» { First time I saw that, I watched it a million times over.
      And I prefer USUK more than FrUK. xDDD }

Rainbow Ladykiller

10,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
Here is Clint Bickham (Finland) doing a sci-fi cold read

I can't help but think Finland having a spaz attack.

Hilarious Autobiographer

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Inquisitor 200
Why did I watch these videos? I can't stop laughing right now rofl
Vyscaria
PerpetuallyHabitual

Hi! Welcome! At the moment we're discussing how Canada has a character song (and is singing far too softly) and apparently if Germany really is HRE.

Oh yes! Well, I agree. Canada's voice is much, much too soft. I mean I understand the whispering part, but the actual vocal audio is too quiet compared to the music, too.

I like the idea of Germany being HRE, because it's very cute. But the actual Empire took up much more space than Germany, so, I don't know.

I Like FrUk! It's a cute couple. Not my OTP But they're up there.
My OTP is GreecexJapan. I...I love them. I think they're perfect for eachother, and they're completely cannon if you check out the webcomics.

Friendly Humorist

31,700 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
PerpetuallyHabitual
I Like FrUk! It's a cute couple. Not my OTP But they're up there.
My OTP is GreecexJapan. I...I love them. I think they're perfect for eachother, and they're completely cannon if you check out the webcomics.
OH YEAH!! Wasn't that the comic where Japan stayed with Greece and they did it and Japan didn't remember, or something. XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff