9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Inquisitor 200
Raivis of Riga
Mitsuki Horenake
Raivis of Riga
Mitsuki Horenake
Darkfics scare the crap out of me. Especially if it has psycho!Italy. That just scared the bejesus out of me.

Haha. Awww. emotion_hug Most of my fics are... well, not "darkfics". Some of them have dark things... like war, and death. Well really that's just one. But it's not demented.
And no psycho!Italy in the one I'm currently working on. Almost dead Italy, but not psycho. And become-brave-to-find-Germany!Italy. :3 It's soooo sweeet. But tragic! emotion_8c I need to write more of it...

I have this really weird rule when it comes to fanfiction: angst = later fluff. No matter how dark my fanfic ends up being, it has sweetness in it. One of my weaknesses, really.

I seem to be unable to write happy endings. confused I'm great with tearjerkers though.

I can't seem to write anything BUT happy endings sweatdrop my fans do say that I'm really good with tension and comedy-dramas.
HOOOOOOOOOOOOSHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT got back from reading 2 smutfics. HOOOOO GOOOOOD

ok fangirling over

yeah, mine aren't superdark, but they're still rather grim in a way. I'd show, but I only have one chapter up plus prologue and I'm working on Chapter 2. And that's of the LIGHTEST one. I've been reading more smutfics than anything else (mainly cuz a friend of mine is a smutfic writer)
Mitsuki Horenake
Raivis of Riga
Mitsuki Horenake
Raivis of Riga
Mitsuki Horenake
Darkfics scare the crap out of me. Especially if it has psycho!Italy. That just scared the bejesus out of me.

Haha. Awww. emotion_hug Most of my fics are... well, not "darkfics". Some of them have dark things... like war, and death. Well really that's just one. But it's not demented.
And no psycho!Italy in the one I'm currently working on. Almost dead Italy, but not psycho. And become-brave-to-find-Germany!Italy. :3 It's soooo sweeet. But tragic! emotion_8c I need to write more of it...

I have this really weird rule when it comes to fanfiction: angst = later fluff. No matter how dark my fanfic ends up being, it has sweetness in it. One of my weaknesses, really.

I seem to be unable to write happy endings. confused I'm great with tearjerkers though.

I can't seem to write anything BUT happy endings sweatdrop my fans do say that I'm really good with tension and comedy-dramas.
Well, it takes all kinds. And we all have our specialties. emotion_brofist If it's good, it's good!

Hilarious Autobiographer

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Inquisitor 200
Raivis of Riga

True, true. I'm the rabid GerIta shipper who for some reason got an OC who apparently likes Germany...?

8,100 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Hetalia! ^_^ hello all!
Mitsuki Horenake
Raivis of Riga

True, true. I'm the rabid GerIta shipper who for some reason got an OC who apparently likes Germany...?

You have an OC that comes between your ship? XD
There's GerIta in the one I'm writing. :3 It ends badly, and they're only actually together for a couple minutes... But the emotion is HEART WRENCHING! emotion_dowant Italy, who's currently hiding from the war, overcomes his cowardice when he learns that Germany is trying to find him.

The whole thing is basically a preachy message about how awful war is, so I don't think there will be a single happy ending.
Lady Pyrien
Hetalia! ^_^ hello all!

Hello~ blaugh

8,100 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Raivis of Riga
Lady Pyrien
Hetalia! ^_^ hello all!

Hello~ blaugh
^_^ how are you doing this lovely holiday season?

Hilarious Autobiographer

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Inquisitor 200
Lady Pyrien
Hetalia! ^_^ hello all!

Holy crap MY WISH HAS BEEN GRANTED! SPAIN, I WORSHIP AT YOUR FEEET blaugh

8,100 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Mitsuki Horenake
Lady Pyrien
Hetalia! ^_^ hello all!

O.O.... biggrin helloo!!!

Hilarious Autobiographer

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Inquisitor 200
Raivis of Riga
Mitsuki Horenake
Raivis of Riga

You have an OC that comes between your ship? XD
There's GerIta in the one I'm writing. :3 It ends badly, and they're only actually together for a couple minutes... But the emotion is HEART WRENCHING! emotion_dowant Italy, who's currently hiding from the war, overcomes his cowardice when he learns that Germany is trying to find him.

The whole thing is basically a preachy message about how awful war is, so I don't think there will be a single happy ending.

Don't ask. Apparently it works.
Oooooh...someone dies, don't they? Or worse, someone turns human, huh? I always thought a nation turning human was the worst punishment you can put on their friend nations.

Hilarious Autobiographer

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Inquisitor 200
Lady Pyrien
Mitsuki Horenake
Lady Pyrien
Hetalia! ^_^ hello all!

Don't ask. A few pages ago, we were talking about having another country on the page...

8,100 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Mitsuki Horenake
Lady Pyrien
Mitsuki Horenake
Lady Pyrien
Hetalia! ^_^ hello all!

Don't ask. A few pages ago, we were talking about having another country on the page...

lmao wow, well yes, now there is a Spain ^_^
wait, a country can be turned human? I wonder if the same is reverse...I swear if this concept existed IRL I'd sign up to be turned into a country asap. No more brain tumor...but hello hugeass responsibility.....*weighs both*

enough of my wishing, I'd just be bashed for being a sue.

Hilarious Autobiographer

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Inquisitor 200
Lady Pyrien
Mitsuki Horenake
Lady Pyrien
Mitsuki Horenake
Lady Pyrien
Hetalia! ^_^ hello all!

lmao wow, well yes, now there is a Spain ^_^

I KNOW IT'S AWESOME.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas