I love your show!

your sig is so funny to me

Thank You, I like your avatar.

Dangerous Glutton

14,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
When will you be releasing a box set for adventure time?

Aged Smoker

How did you become so awesome? Do you eat awesome juice every morning?
The REAL Pendleton Ward
Hey Adventure Time fans,

I've got some very exciting news for you all!

On THURSDAY, MARCH 22, 2012 at 6:00pm PT (Pacific Time) I'll be stopping by Gaia Online to hang out with fans in this thread, and to answer your questions about Adventure Time in a live interview/Q & A session!

Please feel free to join me for this event, and come armed with any questions about Adventure Time you'd like to have answered! I'll try my best to answer as many of your questions as I am able for the duration of the interview/ Q & A session.

Hope to see all of you Adventure Time fans here on Thursday!
- The Real Pendleton Ward

Heya!

Invisible Regular

10,400 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Invisibility 100
Cybersquishi
I really found myself absorbed in the various back stories of the characters, particularly the Ice King aka Simon, and Billy. Are they any plans to elaborate more on the Ice King's past and show more of his progression to his current state or more about his condition? Also will we ever get to see more of Billy's back story, like an episode where it shows one of his adventures more in depth, or on the history of Ooh in general? I do enjoy how we've finally gotten to see the fire kingdom and gain more depth in the main characters and story along with all the wonderful, and often quite disturbing, random tasty nibblets thrown into the show.

^--This.--^

Cheery Cat

I have a few questions now!
These have probably been asked already, but just in case...

Will there ever be another Fionna and Cake episode?
And will Marshall Lee have a speaking role? Lumpy Space Prince?
I'm really eager to hear their voices!

Will there ever be an episode with both Finn/Jake and Fionna/Cake together?

Will the Lich King be coming back?

Will more past characters from past seasons be returning in the new season next month? I'd like to see the Business Men again and NEPTR.

Will we ever find out if Susan Strong is really human or not?
I like the mystery, and I think it would be a good idea to just always keep it that way. But I'm asking just in case!
Why did you choose to base adventure time in a post-apocalyptic time? I'm really really curious and I love your show?

Beloved Nerd

In "The Real You", through Finn's super nerdy glasses you see a chunk of land gone from the Land of Ooo (Earth?). Is this from the Great Mushroom War? How is the Land of Ooo/Earth able to float in space the same as before with 1/4 of if gone?

Space Otaku

I love Adventure Time! heart

Shirtless Humorist

9,750 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
The REAL Pendleton Ward

Dear Mr. Ward,

Whatever made you dip into the world of fan fiction was genius! Fionna and Cake are my utter favorites and Marshall has become my immortal lover, lol. I pray to the gods of television this doesn't end like Chowder or Flapjack, too soon.

Would you ever think of the two worlds meeting? I know technically time and space won't allow that to happen but what laws haven't you broken already, haha.

I love Adventure Time and am HORRIBLY SAD that I work Monday nights because that is when all the new episodes premiere. cry But don't ever think your too old to go on an adventure biggrin Continue to make awesome AT episodes for all your fans. Especially me.

Love,
-Jordy Bordy heart
When did you decide that you wanted to create cartoons?

Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Clambake 200
Will you pretttty pleeassseee make Princess Bubblegum and Marceline a couple?
If not my other question is, what was your inspiration for the show and characters?

Devout Gaian

Will Finn and PB ever get together? Is their age what's limiting their love? I'm a large shipper?

Godly Lover

26,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
how did you come up with the ice king o;

Versatile Fashionista

Madam Raven
Kimiko Doll
Madam Raven
I love your show!

your sig is so funny to me