Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Regular

6,200 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100
I got to ask this. What kind of role in Finn's life is Susan Strong? Is she more like a minor character now, but will be more significant in the future?

Shirtless Millionaire

8,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Like everyone else here: I LOVE YOUR SHOW! It's an amazing work you and your team have done! smile
Can you do more episodes like the one about the snow goblin and fire pup? I enjoy learning more about the wonderful Land of Oo that you've created... and more gender swap episodes! They're such a fun play on the characters, and it lets girls know they can be adventurers too ♥.
And one last thing... I noticed that the newer episodes lack the amount of music played in the older ones... so you should have more music and songs.
All in all, Adventure is my favorite cartoon ever, and it let's me have a moment of being a kid again. DON'T STOP MAKING THOSE EPISODES!!! I want my kids to someday watch this... whenever I get around to having kids...

With care,
LucytheLovableLoner
Have you ever thought about doing an episode or another season with Finn as an adult? I think it would be an awesome idea. If so try to consider me as the voice actor for adult Finn if you ever decide to pursue it.

Amorous Tipper

12,000 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Generous 100
  • Love Machine 150
"I want to murder everyone in the entire world..."

Will there be more Fiona and Cake?

and

I can see from the commercials that the Fire Princess will be showing up again. (yay!) Is she going to play as big a part as Bubblegum plays or will she just be a side character like Hot Dog Princess and Wildberry Princess?

"...Every man and woman. Every boy and every girl."

Greedy Grabber

7,300 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Are you really that fat?

Kawaii Shoujo

10,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Hello, Mr. Ward!
I'm a big fan of the show. c:
okay, so, I have a few questions:
1) one of my favorite characters, Marceline, doesn't show up that often. Will we see more of her?
2) Is there going to be another Genderbent episode?
3) STARCHY. that is all.

Vicious Consumer

7,700 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
Ack, I really really want to know if you will be making another cool episode on Fionna and Cake! It'd be suuuuper awesome. (And Marshall Lee. heart )

Otherwise, I'm extremely happy that your show is so popular. (x

Beloved Nerd

Is Jake's brother still alive? What about the rest of his family? Will there be anymore episodes about them?
my question to you sur is: how does it feel to be working with the voices of fin and jake :3 tell them i said hi plz and i love your show big fan

Beloved Nerd

8,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Mark Twain 100
ok so question disney gets mad if you get their characters tatoo'd on ya would you sue me if i got like a whole sceen of adventure time with the characters tatted on me?

lol

Familiar Fatcat

11,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Loiterer 100
First I would just like to say what an amazing opportunity this is for the Gaia community. I'm so glad that two of my favorite things could come together.

My questions:

I was wondering if there is some way the ice king could revert back to a human state even if it's only temporarily. That would make one hell of an episode.

In Ghost Princess, she clearly leaves to the afterlife. Does that mean she'll never appear on the show again?

Is there something going on between Maraceline and Bubblegum or is that just fan-based? If so I think it would be amazing. You'd have one of the first cartoon shows for kids to have gay characters. I think kids should learn about it so they grow up in a more accepting world.

Also, I just thought I'd throw out the idea. Wouldn't it be cute if Finn tried to hold Flame Princesses's hand with an oven mitt?
Can we please have more episodes with Marshall Lee and Prince Gumball emotion_kirakira

Kawaii Sentai

10,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
butcheryy
redface I'm in-lesbian with you.. Sooo much.

My question: Will you please have my mind children?

The REAL Pendleton Ward

LOLOLOL Yes, Scott Pilgrim...? emotion_dowant

Original Gaian

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Threadmaster 200
Hello Mr Ward!

I'm curious of a few things.

1. Your inspiration for the gender bender eppisode must have been something quite interesting? Could you eleborate on what made you want to do an alternate swap reality of your characters?

2. Will you be planning on more visits for Cake and Fionna?

3. What style of animation would you classify your show? It's extremely interesting to me..

Kudo's to you for going beyond your general age range.. Personally I know a lot of people in their early 20's who enjoy the storylines and still get a rather great giggle out of every single eppisode. Thank you for such a wonderful show ^.^. (>.> I myself am 23 and watch religiously every single week)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games