Welcome to Gaia! ::

Toxic Fox

Moonlight_Splendor
Fractured_Unity

wow, that's quite odd. more like interesting timing than coincidence, but still.
yeah, I guess.
I always find coincidences kinda startling. They've happened to me a couple of other times on Gaia, and also irl.
I have to wonder.
I have to go out for awhile, but i'll ttyl, k?
it's really not that rare or complicated though.
alright, ttyl then. 3nodding
Fractured_Unity
Moonlight_Splendor
Fractured_Unity

wow, that's quite odd. more like interesting timing than coincidence, but still.
yeah, I guess.
I always find coincidences kinda startling. They've happened to me a couple of other times on Gaia, and also irl.
I have to wonder.
explain it to me, Professer.
(lol i get the giggles every time i see a pie hit you.) rofl

Toxic Fox

Moonlight_Splendor
Fractured_Unity
Moonlight_Splendor
Fractured_Unity

yeah, I guess.
I have to wonder.
explain it to me, Professer.
(lol i get the giggles every time i see a pie hit you.) rofl
things in life are just simply more connected than people seem to consider. it's a wonder there aren't MORE coincidences tbh.

lol! I like how my avi is lifting the pizza via telekinesis.
Fractured_Unity
sad you ok?

Toxic Fox

Moonlight_Splendor
Fractured_Unity
sad you ok?
nope.
Fractured_Unity
Moonlight_Splendor
Fractured_Unity
sad you ok?
nope.
If it's something you want to talk about, or I can help with, please PM. I don't like you feeling like that.

Toxic Fox

Moonlight_Splendor
Fractured_Unity
Moonlight_Splendor
Fractured_Unity
sad you ok?
nope.
If it's something you want to talk about, or I can help with, please PM. I don't like you feeling like that.
okay.

7,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Tycoon 200
Fractured_Unity
this thread is a chat thread for people working on these achievements. feel free to post for help w/ other achievements as well. I'm willing to help w/ any achievement requiring a specific number of posts, but would prefer not to do sausagefest or anything requiring me to change.

Helping, could really use help here Link 4laugh Oh and look here, sausagefest is easy to change back from

Toxic Fox

Xx-KatGrl-xX
Fractured_Unity
this thread is a chat thread for people working on these achievements. feel free to post for help w/ other achievements as well. I'm willing to help w/ any achievement requiring a specific number of posts, but would prefer not to do sausagefest or anything requiring me to change.

Helping, could really use help here Link 4laugh Oh and look here, sausagefest is easy to change back from
yes, I know sausagefest is easy to change back from, but it has a history of glitching up my achievements panel for a while, so I avoid doing it. did post in the megathread though.

Toxic Fox

Toxic Fox

7,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Tycoon 200
Fractured_Unity
Xx-KatGrl-xX
Fractured_Unity

yes, I know sausagefest is easy to change back from, but it has a history of glitching up my achievements panel for a while, so I avoid doing it. did post in the megathread though.

Thanks

7,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Tycoon 200
Fractured_Unity
*bored*

What's on your desk or in your fridge? that may help... lol 4laugh

Toxic Fox

Toxic Fox

yum_pizza
emotion_omnomnom