Moonlight_Splendor
Fractured_Unity
Moonlight_Splendor
Fractured_Unity
cry
question
bad day. VERY bad day.
oh-oh. I'm so sorry.
thanks. typical family dysfunction along with finding out my health insurance premiums will be almost $50 more than they quoted us.
Fractured_Unity
thanks. typical family dysfunction along with finding out my health insurance premiums will be almost $50 more than they quoted us.
sure.
eek those kind of things should be written on paper, and then agreed to.
Family upset? I'm avoiding mine.

Toxic Fox

Moonlight_Splendor
Fractured_Unity
sure.
just another instance of a company screwing over customers. and my health is fine according to my doctor...
wish I could...
Fractured_Unity
Moonlight_Splendor
Fractured_Unity
sure.
just another instance of a company screwing over customers. and my health is fine according to my doctor...
wish I could...
that's terrible! scream
How about another company?

yeah. I'm drooling over maps and wondering how long it wuld take me to get to the other side of the planet...

Toxic Fox

Moonlight_Splendor
Fractured_Unity
Moonlight_Splendor
Fractured_Unity
sure.
wish I could...
that's terrible! scream
How about another company?

yeah. I'm drooling over maps and wondering how long it wuld take me to get to the other side of the planet...
my insurance runs out end of the month. so I really have no other options right now. sad

forget the other side of the planet, a thousand miles would be just as good.
Fractured_Unity
my insurance runs out end of the month. so I really have no other options right now. sad
Well, at least you got confirmation that your overall health is good. So, if it runs out, then you won't have to pay more all the time, right?

maybe. You don't know my mother and sisters. they got RVs.. sweatdrop

Toxic Fox

Moonlight_Splendor
Fractured_Unity
Well, at least you got confirmation that your overall health is good. So, if it runs out, then you won't have to pay more all the time, right?

maybe. You don't know my mother and sisters. they got RVs.. sweatdrop
I guess...but we can't afford that much for insurance...have a hard enough time paying the bills as-is. sad

hard time taking an RV into a city though...
Fractured_Unity
I guess...but we can't afford that much for insurance...have a hard enough time paying the bills as-is. sad
that's too bad. It'll work out somehow. Still, it's good you got checked out, your mind must be a bit easier about some things that were bothering you.

hah. Reminds me of that movie, About Schmidt. See it? i rly like it, xcept the nekkid Kathy Bates and Jack Nicholson parts were yuck. Took me awhile to figure out, why his life had been wrong. But i finally understood.

Toxic Fox

Moonlight_Splendor
Fractured_Unity
that's too bad. It'll work out somehow. Still, it's good you got checked out, your mind must be a bit easier about some things that were bothering you.

hah. Reminds me of that movie, About Schmidt. See it? i rly like it, xcept the nekkid Kathy Bates and Jack Nicholson parts were yuck. Took me awhile to figure out, why his life had been wrong. But i finally understood.
I'm signing up with them, bc I NEED insurance, but we can't afford it.

nope, never seen it.
Fractured_Unity
I'm signing up with them, bc I NEED insurance, but we can't afford it.
nope, never seen it.
Shop around for a better deal? especially if they already screwed you over.

Jack Nicholson drives a huge RV to Denver to meet his daughter's in-laws. But he finds, he disapproves of them and how they live. It's awkward, sad, but also very funny. I did like it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff