Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I_am_no_Savior
Dark-Creature09

"well acctually the shadow thing was the device on my back, using it i can time travel but i hate to" he directs this statement at Jaz then says to Sub "i dont need that clock but if you want a can fix it for you so that it runs on the time down here" he then takes a drink from the vodka
Jaz nodded again thinking, "I see so your a time-traveler not a person of the shadows. How very interesting." She said with a smile.

"yeah im kind stuck in that i cant acctually control when i leave or where and when i go" he then looks at the hourglass he always keeps with him and deduces that he has another half hour before he travels again
'hey' cozork said as he saw moon 'i've donned a disguise to fit in better so i dont get into trouble' he announced quietly so the other guests didn't hear him

Maronar's Senpai

Jaz looked at the bartender who fell behind the bar. "Alright then." She said trying not to peer down at him, though she was curious, she didn't want to seem rude, well not yet at least.

recklingturtle's Husband

Tiny Explorer

8,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Millionaire 200
"ah, hello cozork, i see you had the same idea as me" cathedera said with a smirk

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
sublette
Dark-Creature09
sublette
sub started to notice that his hairs dye was gone* o no, i can't let anyone know.. *hides behind the bar*

looks at the fight taking place and looks over the bar and says " you know you should really....... what just happened to your hair?

uhhh... *bahhh* sub put his hand over his mouth , uhh.. i don't know...

um do you happen to be a half goat half person thing (i forget what they're called) cause im completely fine about that

5,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
Arianna was mildly amused by the sudden hair change, but listened to Sub speak while he rushed about helping the others and cleaning. She wondered if he was the only one here in the entire ball that was assigned to clean. In that case he would be here for an eternity, even if he wasn't dead.

She then started hearing the fight, and watched it with an aloof expression on her face. She wasn't going to stop it, and was not going to get involved if she didn't have to. She still wasn't sure how things were run here and this could be part of Lord Hades' entertainment for the ball.

Every few minutes she scanned the hall to see who was there and if any new faces were arriving.

7,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Dark-Creature09
sublette
Dark-Creature09
sublette
sub started to notice that his hairs dye was gone* o no, i can't let anyone know.. *hides behind the bar*

looks at the fight taking place and looks over the bar and says " you know you should really....... what just happened to your hair?

um do you happen to be a half goat half person thing (i forget what they're called) cause im completely fine about that

sub peered from the bar* realy, your ok with a freak? sub starts to *bahh*..

Wheezing Gawker

Moon giggled at Bean's comment then turned to cozork "hi" then added, blushing "I didn't really have enough cool clothes to make a costume like that" and felt pretty lame
'hey cathedera! yeah it'll work nicely! so how do we go about this? just ask around and see if anyone's seen Eris or Amphitrite?' he said quietly looking around the room eyeing the locals carefully.

he turned to moon, 'its ok moon not to worry, this used to be my kinda place a few years ago, thats the only reason i had the outfit!' he smiled as he spoke in a reassuring manner
Hermes

Royale Messenger of the Gods

User Image

Hermes:

Hermes rushed in to Hade's Palace, not bothering to kick his wings open and fly. At the entrance, he tripped, but he didn't bother to whine about it like he usually does. He kept on running until he spotted a crowd of Gaians. Recently hearing about the news of Enyo, he held onto his messenger's bag tightly. Out of breath, he began to speak, "H-h..H-h.. Has anyone seen Enyo?" He was determined to visit her and give her an item he was supposed to give her, and she needed it... Now!

User Image

Perfect Genius

{[Oh. So Lost. Someone catch me up? Please?]}

Wheezing Gawker

"We tried asking last time, noone has seen Eris or the trident, so now we'll just stand here and wait for someone to poof in" Moon said "It's gonna get boring" she added
iCanHazBrain
Ashton was knocked up into the air. It cut his lip open but he back flipped, landing 5 feet away. he pulled his hands together and gathered energy. "I think you will recognize this one Dan...HAAAAADDUUUKKKEENNNN!!!!!" He shot a huge beam of energy out of his hands towards Dan.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dan "Saikyo King" Hibiki speaks, so listen up!

=========================================

Dan's eyes bugged out for a moment as he recognized Ryu's Move. But without thinking, Dan curled up and began rolling again, just barely avoiding the beam. He popped up near Ash and and wiht a deep deep frown, he Pulled out hand back. "Try this! GADOUKEN!" With a flick of his arm, he tossed a fireball at Ash's gut, as hard as he could.

His training should keep the ball stabilized, but you never knew.
Heed his wise words, cause one day you might need them!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

7,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
II Hermes II
Hermes

Royale Messenger of the Gods

User Image

Hermes:

Hermes rushed in to Hade's Palace, not bothering to kick his wings open and fly. At the entrance, he tripped, but he didn't bother to whine about it like he usually does. He kept on running until he spotted a crowd of Gaians. Recently hearing about the news of Enyo, he held onto his messenger's bag tightly. Out of breath, he began to speak, "H-h..H-h.. Has anyone seen Enyo?" He was determined to visit her and give her an item he was supposed to give her, and she needed it... Now!

User Image

sub rose from the bar* Enyo hasen't been hear foe awhile, im sorry Hermes.

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
sublette
Dark-Creature09
sublette
Dark-Creature09
sublette

sub peered from the bar* realy, your ok with a freak? sub starts to *bahh*..

"ive seen way more than you'd expect thanks to the constant travelling in time. in fact your not a freak cause there's a whole civilization of your kind sometime in the futur- pas- present... errrrr... at somepoint in time" he smile at Sub then continues to watch the fight

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff