Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maronar's Senpai

Dark-Creature09

"not really" he replied taking the drink from Sub and giving the payment plus tip "though to me that seemes like what happened last week"

Jaz raised an eyebrow, "Hmm though to most who didn't leave in the shadows would say it happened minutes ago, but oh well its on perspective." She said readjusting her mask glancing back seeing the soon to be fight about to take place.
Dan Hibiki of the Saikyo
iCanHazBrain
BRRAAAAINNNNNSSSS!

He got into his brawler pose, which is something he learned in the bars of Barton. "Duel me."

BRRAAAAINNNNNSSSS!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dan "Saikyo King" Hibiki speaks, so listen up!

=========================================

Dan Grinned again and laughed. "A Challenge, eh? I'm always up for a good fight! Bring it on!" Dan immediately jumped into his own fighting stance, bouncing on his feet.

Taking the initiative, Dan charged at the guy, yelling out and jumping into the air, throwing a dynamic flying kick.
Heed his wise words, cause one day you might need them!!

BRRAAAAINNNNNSSSS!

Ashton quickly ducked under the kick, he turned and grabbed Dans leg and slammed him hard into the ground. "Come on Dan. I've seen you fight better than that." His hands and feet were suddenly surrounded by a fire, wrapped in electricity. He let go of Dan and jumped, landing 20 feet back.

BRRAAAAINNNNNSSSS!

Wheezing Gawker

Moon jumped after Bean and patted her on the back "We just need to stay here for a short while, till Eris shows up somewhere and then we can go" she said, trying not only to comfort Bean but also herself, it didn't work "Someone has to do this, anyways" she added sighing

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I_am_no_Savior
Dark-Creature09

"not really" he replied taking the drink from Sub and giving the payment plus tip "though to me that seemes like what happened last week"

Jaz raised an eyebrow, "Hmm though to most who didn't leave in the shadows would say it happened minutes ago, but oh well its on perspective." She said readjusting her mask glancing back seeing the soon to be fight about to take place.

Quote:
ha ha thanks runs threw his old drawer and gives him a clock mecanisum* hear, you look like your a guy who whould wan't one, my old clock had it, but time stops in the underworld..

"well acctually the shadow thing was the device on my back, using it i can time travel but i hate to" he directs this statement at Jaz then says to Sub "i dont need that clock but if you want a can fix it for you so that it runs on the time down here" he then takes a drink from the vodka

Dan was still yelling when he was suddenly on the ground. HUH!? What-- He rolled to his feet after hitting the ground and stood up, rubbing his cheek with the back of his hand.

"Ha. Got some moves on ya. But I can do better. Watch close as I take you to School!" Dan jumped forward and began to roll straight at Ash like a bowling ball, waiting for the moment Ash tried to stop him.

The Moment He would be stopped, Dan with Jump into a standing uppercut under Ash's Chin. That is, If Ash tried to Stop Dan.

recklingturtle's Husband

Tiny Explorer

8,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Millionaire 200
Cathedera sighed "yah..."she looked over to see a man get launched 20 feet "woaaahhh, dude!awsomeee."((fyi if you can't spell 'Cathedera', you can just say 'Bean' like my friend MoonMirrors is doing))

7,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
sub started to notice that his hairs dye was gone* o no, i can't let anyone know.. *hides behind the bar*
"Please don't go dying... again." Dawn whispered as she sipped at a sickeningly sweet nectar.
Dan Hibiki of the Saikyo

Dan was still yelling when he was suddenly on the ground. HUH!? What-- He rolled to his feet after hitting the ground and stood up, rubbing his cheek with the back of his hand.

"Ha. Got some moves on ya. But I can do better. Watch close as I take you to School!" Dan jumped forward and began to roll straight at Ash like a bowling ball, waiting for the moment Ash tried to stop him.

The Moment He would be stopped, Dan with Jump into a standing uppercut under Ash's Chin. That is, If Ash tried to Stop Dan.

BRRAAAAINNNNNSSSS!

Ashton was knocked up into the air. It cut his lip open but he back flipped, landing 5 feet away. he pulled his hands together and gathered energy. "I think you will recognize this one Dan...HAAAAADDUUUKKKEENNNN!!!!!" He shot a huge beam of energy out of his hands towards Dan.

BRRAAAAINNNNNSSSS!

Maronar's Senpai

Dark-Creature09

"well acctually the shadow thing was the device on my back, using it i can time travel but i hate to" he directs this statement at Jaz then says to Sub "i dont need that clock but if you want a can fix it for you so that it runs on the time down here" he then takes a drink from the vodka
Jaz nodded again thinking, "I see so your a time-traveler not a person of the shadows. How very interesting." She said with a smile.

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
sublette
sub started to notice that his hairs dye was gone* o no, i can't let anyone know.. *hides behind the bar*

looks at the fight taking place and looks over the bar and says " you know you should really....... what just happened to your hair?

Wheezing Gawker

"I think cozork may be joining us, too" Moon said to Bean. She started watching the battle too, it was exciting.

7,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Dark-Creature09
sublette

looks at the fight taking place and looks over the bar and says " you know you should really....... what just happened to your hair?

uhhh... *bahhh* sub put his hand over his mouth , uhh.. i don't know...

recklingturtle's Husband

Tiny Explorer

8,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Millionaire 200
Cathedera stifeled a laugh. "fatality!" she whispered to Moon.

3,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
I_am_no_Savior
Dark-Creature09

Jaz nodded again thinking, "I see so your a time-traveler not a person of the shadows. How very interesting." She said with a smile.

Jasmine lifted a brow hearing mention of shadows. Jasmine was a 'person of shadows' as the girl had said. Jasmine wondered if Jaz was looking for the source of the shadowing passing she had done when she woke up. Jasmine simply smiled and held in a chuckle as she listened to the people next to her talk.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff