Welcome to Gaia! ::

recklingturtle's Husband

Tiny Explorer

8,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Millionaire 200
Cathedera looks over at Moon "ooooooOO! Moon-ie and Cozo sittin in a tree! K.I.S.S.I.N.G!" she said in a sing-song voice, she just couldnt resist it.

7,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Hester Peche
{[Oh. So Lost. Someone catch me up? Please?]}

idk? read the first page razz it was updated last night.
cozork looked at cathedera with a puzzled look, and chuckled quietly to himself

Familiar Exhibitionist

Kali walks over to Cozork. "What are we supposed to be doing in here? Where can we even begin to look?" she asks in a whisper.
Dan Hibiki of the Saikyo
iCanHazBrain
Ashton was knocked up into the air. It cut his lip open but he back flipped, landing 5 feet away. he pulled his hands together and gathered energy. "I think you will recognize this one Dan...HAAAAADDUUUKKKEENNNN!!!!!" He shot a huge beam of energy out of his hands towards Dan.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dan "Saikyo King" Hibiki speaks, so listen up!

=========================================

Dan's eyes bugged out for a moment as he recognized Ryu's Move. But without thinking, Dan curled up and began rolling again, just barely avoiding the beam. He popped up near Ash and and wiht a deep deep frown, he Pulled out hand back. "Try this! GADOUKEN!" With a flick of his arm, he tossed a fireball at Ash's gut, as hard as he could.

His training should keep the ball stabilized, but you never knew.
Heed his wise words, cause one day you might need them!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
BRRAAAAINNNNNSSSS!

He flew backwards at the impact into the wall. He fell to his knees. "THATS IT!!!!" Suddenly explosion of fire surrounded both of them and two circular red Katar's formed in his hand. He quickly tossed one of them as Dan. The katar was surrounded with fire and sharp. He followed the katar, quickly running after it. He felt a hole in his shirt, which made him even more angry.

BRRAAAAINNNNNSSSS!
Hester Peche

((When did you get off last night? Basically we just got the plot going and none of us are back to normal yet))

Enyo, hearing her named turned around. She had been in the garden and returned inside to see Hermes frantically rush in. "Oh! Hello Hermes, you enjoying the ball?" She asked, smiling.
Hester Peche

^.^
One of the posts on the first page of this thread should have updates that are related to this room
For plot updates for all rooms in general, go to this thread:
Welcome to Olympus!
Hope this helped!
Thank you!
: ^ )
-Hermes

Wheezing Gawker

Moon started giggling and then said to Kali "We'll just stand here waiting for someone to poof in, we tried asking people last time"
'im not sure kali, and nice disguise by the way' cozork said thinking 'but i brought my chainsaw incase we get into a fight!' he laughed as he spoke

7,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Dark-Creature09
sublette
Dark-Creature09
sublette
Dark-Creature09
sublette
sub started to notice that his hairs dye was gone* o no, i can't let anyone know.. *hides behind the bar*

looks at the fight taking place and looks over the bar and says " you know you should really....... what just happened to your hair?

uhhh... *bahhh* sub put his hand over his mouth , uhh.. i don't know...

um do you happen to be a half goat half person thing (i forget what they're called) cause im completely fine about that

sub peered from the bar* realy, your ok with a freak? sub starts to *bahh*..

"ive seen way more than you'd expect thanks to the constant travelling in time. in fact your not a freak cause there's a whole civilization of your kind sometime in the futur- pas- present... errrrr... at somepoint in time" he smile at Sub then continues to watch the fight

sub poped up o realy, o ya the term for "us" is Saytr's

Perfect Genius

-Enyo-Destruction-
Hester Peche

((When did you get off last night? Basically we just got the plot going and none of us are back to normal yet))

{[I think I got off shortly after I fished Cerberus out of the river of woe...

And I think something happened to Persephone...]}

5,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
II Hermes II
Hermes

Royale Messenger of the Gods

User Image

Hermes:

Hermes rushed in to Hade's Palace, not bothering to kick his wings open and fly. At the entrance, he tripped, but he didn't bother to whine about it like he usually does. He kept on running until he spotted a crowd of Gaians. Recently hearing about the news of Enyo, he held onto his messenger's bag tightly. Out of breath, he began to speak, "H-h..H-h.. Has anyone seen Enyo?" He was determined to visit her and give her an item he was supposed to give her, and she needed it... Now!

User Image

"I saw her arrive.." Arianna started, but was interrupted by the woman herself. "Oh, never-mind."
She watched the interaction take place.

7,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
sub takes off his hat* ahh well i feel very welcome biggrin

Familiar Exhibitionist

Kali's face paled as Cozork mentioned a fight. "But that.. Uhh.. Probably won't happen.. Right?" She looks wide eyed at Moon.

recklingturtle's Husband

Tiny Explorer

8,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Millionaire 200
"Ello kali! We're waiting fore someone...."she looked around "...seeeeeecreeetttttt" cathedera hissed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff