Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jasmine rose from her seat and walked onto the dance floor, it was pretty empty at this time because it was a slower song and most of the old fashion dancers were night dwellers. Jasmine took off her shoes and set them against the wall before moving to the middle of the floor and putting her arms out at her sides, lifting her left foot up and sweeping it over to her side, her dress flowing with her foot and leg.
Dan Hibiki of the Saikyo

Dan "Saikyo King" Hibiki speaks, so listen up!

=========================================

Dan Jumped up after the Fire disappeared. "HEY! What the Hell was that?! Seriously! I thought we just having a friendly fight!"

Despite his screaming he was terrified. He'd never seen anything like that. Not even Gouki could do that!
Heed his wise words, cause one day you might need them!!

BRRAAAAINNNNNSSSS!

He walked over and held out his hand "Sorry. If you want to keep fighting we can. We can keep it non elemental/chi attacks. You are a great fighter."

BRRAAAAINNNNNSSSS!

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
cozork
Dark-Creature09
cozork
'haha don't we all look a scary bunch!' cozork remarked

"most of us yes but some i think not" he said indicating to the now happy Enyo

'haha i get the idea that you think this guy looks weak' he chuckled as he spoke

"Cozork i think you mean girl and i mean to say that now Enyo is a very happy person who won't touch her sword she's not scary anymore" he sighed
-Enyo-Destruction-
Enyo took the stone and looked at it. "Thank you Hermes, but...what's it for?" She asked. "And don't worry about the souls," She said smiling, "I've been avoiding them." She looked at the stone again, it was beautiful. Almost blood colored. She wondered where it came from and who had sent it.

Hermes

Royale Messenger of the Gods

User Image

Hermes:

Hermes smiled sweetly. "Your quite welcome, m'lady. It 'twas a stone that could be engraved into the handle of your sword." He sighed when she had said she had been avoiding the souls. "That 'tis good..." Noticing the curiousity within her eyes, he carried on, "Hephaestus has crafted it to be engraved within a sword, and I had asked him if I obtain it. So he had given me the ruby and instantly thought of you and your sword. Plus the ruby seems to scream Enyo, so to speak. It reminded me of you." Hermes glanced over at a group of Gaians and smiled. "With so much happening, I am suprised the Gaians are still celebrating."

User Image
Dark-Creature09
cozork
Dark-Creature09
cozork

'haha i get the idea that you think this guy looks weak' he chuckled as he spoke

"Cozork i think you mean girl and i mean to say that now Enyo is a very happy person who won't touch her sword she's not scary anymore" he sighed

'haha my mistake, you seem dissapointed with the lack of fight in her?' he said choosing his words
iCanHazBrain
He walked over and held out his hand "Sorry. If you want to keep fighting we can. We can keep it non elemental/chi attacks. You are a great fighter."

Dan eyed Ash carefully, but smield none the less and shook his hand. "Agreed. I only freaked, though, cause I wasn't prepared. Just so you know." He gave a haughty laugh. "Not much can startle Me, you know."

Except people stornger than him. But he'd never admit that. Nooooo. "So lets get back to it. You're pretty good youserlf... Uh, What's your name?"

Familiar Exhibitionist

"Poseidon is still in the sea room.. I think.. I can camp out one of the other two rooms if we need," Kali says, much preferring the thought of a Celebration room to Hades Palace.

7,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
sub looks at his wach* hm, I just got off, might as well go to the rose garden for a bite to eat, or that feild, hm they both sound apitising.... *sub's cruch was diging into his shoulder* ahh, better fix that before i go do something, *sub sits down and bends the coin to triger the spell to fix his leg*

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
cozork
Dark-Creature09
cozork
Dark-Creature09
cozork

'haha my mistake, you seem dissapointed with the lack of fight in her?' he said choosing his words

no im saying she isnt scary while shes like this and thats a fact
Kayley finished her third glass of wine when she heard Hermes speak about the Gaians still celebrating. Without thinking she made a comment of her own. "I'm not celebrating. Im afraid of those waters." her voice wasn't too loud but probably enough to be heard. She did not want to be disrespectful to a god but it was how she felt. Unless she absolutely had to she would not go anywhere near the waters edge. That meant she would be stuck here for a while.
Dan Hibiki of the Saikyo
iCanHazBrain

Dan eyed Ash carefully, but smield none the less and shook his hand. "Agreed. I only freaked, though, cause I wasn't prepared. Just so you know." He gave a haughty laugh. "Not much can startle Me, you know."

Except people stornger than him. But he'd never admit that. Nooooo. "So lets get back to it. You're pretty good youserlf... Uh, What's your name?"

BRRAAAAINNNNNSSSS!

Ashton got into his defensive stance and smiled "Ashton Black." He taunted and waited for an attack.

BRRAAAAINNNNNSSSS!

recklingturtle's Husband

Tiny Explorer

8,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Millionaire 200
"Kali, if you wanna leave, you can." cathedera said
'ok no worries' he said to kali softly, 'go ahead and take a more peaceful room if you like'

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
blue-eyed-beauty-89
Kayley finished her third glass of wine when she heard Hermes speak about the Gaians still celebrating. Without thinking she made a comment of her own. "I'm not celebrating. Im afraid of those waters." her voice wasn't too loud but probably enough to be heard. She did not want to be disrespectful to a god but it was how she felt. Unless she absolutely had to she would not go anywhere near the waters edge. That meant she would be stuck here for a while.

"your right to be afraid of those waters i was pushed in a week ago... earlier... i think..."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff