Welcome to Gaia! ::

Familiar Exhibitionist

Kali looks around, not wanting to leave them here. She bites her lip while she decides what to do. "I'll just go check in the Sea Room again, and then I'll be back." She starts to sneak out, hoping she goes unnoticed by some of the more foul people currently in the room.
Dark-Creature09
cozork
Dark-Creature09
cozork
Dark-Creature09
cozork
'haha don't we all look a scary bunch!' cozork remarked

"most of us yes but some i think not" he said indicating to the now happy Enyo

'haha i get the idea that you think this guy looks weak' he chuckled as he spoke

"Cozork i think you mean girl and i mean to say that now Enyo is a very happy person who won't touch her sword she's not scary anymore" he sighed

'haha my mistake, you seem dissapointed with the lack of fight in her?' he said choosing his words

no im saying she isnt scary while shes like this and thats a fact

'no worries' he replied 'you haven't seen someone who calls themself the chaos goddess Eris have you?'

7,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
CisforCookiexox
Storm saw a servant. She started to put her hands out as if she was waterbending, but ended up controlling the body. Sweet.... she thought.

sub hoped on his feet* what.. the.. sub seemed to have no controle whatsoever*
Dark-Creature09
blue-eyed-beauty-89
Kayley finished her third glass of wine when she heard Hermes speak about the Gaians still celebrating. Without thinking she made a comment of her own. "I'm not celebrating. Im afraid of those waters." her voice wasn't too loud but probably enough to be heard. She did not want to be disrespectful to a god but it was how she felt. Unless she absolutely had to she would not go anywhere near the waters edge. That meant she would be stuck here for a while.

"your right to be afraid of those waters i was pushed in a week ago... earlier... i think..."

Her eyes found the source of the voice speaking to her. Nodding in understanding she could feel her curiosity kicking in. "Why would someone push you in?" suddenly Kayley felt very aware of the other people in the room. Paranoia maybe?

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
cozork
Dark-Creature09
cozork
Dark-Creature09
cozork

'haha i get the idea that you think this guy looks weak' he chuckled as he spoke

"Cozork i think you mean girl and i mean to say that now Enyo is a very happy person who won't touch her sword she's not scary anymore" he sighed

'haha my mistake, you seem dissapointed with the lack of fight in her?' he said choosing his words

no im saying she isnt scary while shes like this and thats a fact

'no worries' he replied 'you haven't seen someone who calls themself the chaos goddess Eris have you?'

he turned back and simply stated "nope no clue where she might be but she might've been the one who shoved me into the river"

3,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jasmine swung her leg out and back as her dress swept up with her leg making a rather beautiful image behind her. Jasmine closed her eyes and let the dance take her over as she glided around the floor, as she spins her dress flails out beautifully like a swirl of shadows enveloping her.
'good luck Kali', he shouted after her 'and don't worry about us we'll be fine! this used to be my kinda place, i can handle myself'

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
blue-eyed-beauty-89
Dark-Creature09
blue-eyed-beauty-89
Kayley finished her third glass of wine when she heard Hermes speak about the Gaians still celebrating. Without thinking she made a comment of her own. "I'm not celebrating. Im afraid of those waters." her voice wasn't too loud but probably enough to be heard. She did not want to be disrespectful to a god but it was how she felt. Unless she absolutely had to she would not go anywhere near the waters edge. That meant she would be stuck here for a while.

"your right to be afraid of those waters i was pushed in a week ago... earlier... i think..."

Her eyes found the source of the voice speaking to her. Nodding in understanding she could feel her curiosity kicking in. "Why would someone push you in?" suddenly Kayley felt very aware of the other people in the room. Paranoia maybe?

"im not sure but they also tried to push Sub the bartender in"
II Hermes II

Enyo smiled at Hermes "Well, thank you, again." She noticed Hermes looking around and she sighed, "Yes, these mortals do like to party." Most were drinking or talking. Suddenly Enyo wondered if Persephone was alright, but cast aside the thought for now. "I doubt they even know why they are celebrating."

7,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
CisforCookiexox
sublette
CisforCookiexox
Storm saw a servant. She started to put her hands out as if she was waterbending, but ended up controlling the body. Sweet.... she thought.

sub hoped on his feet* what.. the.. sub seemed to have no controle whatsoever*

This is quiet cool... She moved her hand down, making him go closer to the ground.

im not this flexible... and i think im gonna feel that laiter...
BRRAAAAINNNNNSSSS!

DON'T ENTER YOUR PASSWORD IF YOU GET PROMPT BOX

BRRAAAAINNNNNSSSS!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out