Welcome to Gaia! ::

Max-the-satyr's Spouse

Romantic Lover

8,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Forum Regular 100
*as low ends she waits for the last note to be hit before she changes the song to one of her personal favorites*
ii_Risen-Tranquility_ii
Twiclipse
ii_Risen-Tranquility_ii
Twiclipse
ii_Risen-Tranquility_ii
Twiclipse
"Of course," *Stands at the dancefloor patiently, waiting and watching til he returns*

Be quiet! I'm speaking now...
As he waits for a reply from the other lady, he looks back at the beautiful maiden. Anxious to get back to her, he blushes and smiles kindly towards her.
...Now you may continue

*smiles back sweetly, still thinking about the kiss...*

It would seem that the other maiden is busy and cannot answer him. He quickly spins on his left heel and Walks back to his maiden. He puts his hand on her lower back and leans her down. He kisses her neck a few times moving up to her ear. He gently whispers "Now then... Where were we...?"
...Now you may continue

*she thinks she would be amazed if she could blush any deeper and feels butterflies invade within her* *she feels embarrassed as she stutters a bit without knowing what to say for a few moments* "W-w-well....That's one way to make a girl speechless." *smiles and laughs lightly before she turns a bit to kiss him lightly on the lips*

He blushes lightly at the touch of her lips. He pulls her body back up, and brings her closer to him. "Shall we finish our dance..." He looks over at storm. "Or would you like to get back to your friend...." He sounded hesitant he didn't want her to leave but he was much less important than her friend.
...Now you may continue

"I'm actually sure she's fine on her own, I made sure." *smiles as she places a hand gently on his cheek and moves his face to look at her* "Shall we continue that dance?"
he smiles brightly. "Yes of course maiden, what ever you wish" He takes one of her hands in his, and rests his other hand on her hip, gently he starts swaying to the music.
...Now you may continue

Quote:
*she continues to smile, amazed at how wonderfully this has gone, as she places her free hand on his shoulder once again* *she moves with him to the music, praying she dances as well as him*

He looks down at her smiling. "Is something wrong...? You look nervous..." His smile fades slightly.
...Now you may continue
Quote:
*she looks up and smiles while laughing* "Nothing is wrong. In fact everything is perfect. I'm just hoping I don't ruin this dance somehow" *laughs a bit more*

he smiles lightly. He puts both hands on her hips and lifts her as if she weighs nothing. He places her feet ontop of his shoes and begins to twirls around the ball room elegantly. "Better?"
...Now you may continue

*she smiles and giggles almost like a small girl* *she then looks into his eyes, blushing a bit, and speaks clearly, but softly* "This is amazing"
Twiclipse
ii_Risen-Tranquility_ii
Twiclipse
ii_Risen-Tranquility_ii
Twiclipse
ii_Risen-Tranquility_ii
Twiclipse
"Of course," *Stands at the dancefloor patiently, waiting and watching til he returns*

As he waits for a reply from the other lady, he looks back at the beautiful maiden. Anxious to get back to her, he blushes and smiles kindly towards her.
...Now you may continue

*smiles back sweetly, still thinking about the kiss...*

It would seem that the other maiden is busy and cannot answer him. He quickly spins on his left heel and Walks back to his maiden. He puts his hand on her lower back and leans her down. He kisses her neck a few times moving up to her ear. He gently whispers "Now then... Where were we...?"
...Now you may continue

*she thinks she would be amazed if she could blush any deeper and feels butterflies invade within her* *she feels embarrassed as she stutters a bit without knowing what to say for a few moments* "W-w-well....That's one way to make a girl speechless." *smiles and laughs lightly before she turns a bit to kiss him lightly on the lips*

He blushes lightly at the touch of her lips. He pulls her body back up, and brings her closer to him. "Shall we finish our dance..." He looks over at storm. "Or would you like to get back to your friend...." He sounded hesitant he didn't want her to leave but he was much less important than her friend.
...Now you may continue

"I'm actually sure she's fine on her own, I made sure." *smiles as she places a hand gently on his cheek and moves his face to look at her* "Shall we continue that dance?"
he smiles brightly. "Yes of course maiden, what ever you wish" He takes one of her hands in his, and rests his other hand on her hip, gently he starts swaying to the music.
...Now you may continue

Quote:
*she continues to smile, amazed at how wonderfully this has gone, as she places her free hand on his shoulder once again* *she moves with him to the music, praying she dances as well as him*

He looks down at her smiling. "Is something wrong...? You look nervous..." His smile fades slightly.
...Now you may continue
Quote:
*she looks up and smiles while laughing* "Nothing is wrong. In fact everything is perfect. I'm just hoping I don't ruin this dance somehow" *laughs a bit more*

he smiles lightly. He puts both hands on her hips and lifts her as if she weighs nothing. He places her feet ontop of his shoes and begins to twirls around the ball room elegantly. "Better?"
...Now you may continue

*she smiles and giggles almost like a small girl* *she then looks into his eyes, blushing a bit, and speaks clearly, but softly* "This is amazing"
He smiles down at her. "Would you like a glass of champaigne?" He stops spinning, and set her back on her feet. He puts his arm around her waist and leads her to a table. He pulls a chair out and gestures for her to sit down.
...Now you may continue
Melody sighed gently, walking into the ballroom. She had sneaked in a visit after she left last night, but didn't see a sign of her statuesque friend. He's probably left again, she thought with a frown, before taking a seat at a random, empty table. She listened to the swell of the music in silence, lost in her thoughts.
amnotsmiling89
Radioactive dreams
amnotsmiling89

I aplogize for the misunderstanding.
You may confide as you wish. I have alot of experience with secrets and poblems. The trick to trusting a peron is the level of information being exchanged by the pair. The level must always be the same because that person trusts you just as much as you trust him/her.
Intelligence is a choice to most. Others dont have a choice on the matter such as those with mental disabilities like when i was young. (^_^) While those who have the choice who choose the latter fall victim to laziness or whatever reason they have to stay intelectually stagnant.

Please forgive me for not being more sensitive. The novel 'Flowers for Algernon' comes to mind, but then of course the question arises of whether the choice for knowledge is 'good' or 'bad'.
Perhaps most elapse into intellectual stagnation because our society (presuming you are in the U.S.) does not require many 'educated' workers. Of course you're educated at what you do, but how many people need to know how to create, which requires learning.
Sigh, we do trust eachother about equally, we just don't share the same feelings behind that trust.

There is no need to apologize.
The main idea we seem to have forgotten here is that intelligence is not the only thing we require or is required of us. There is also skill, wit, peace of mind, faith if you're the type and the most practiced in the U.S. pursuit of happiness. The fact remains that intelligence is subjective. People decide on the information they learn. For example, you prefer the creation of life where as I ponder the existance of an afterlife. Is what religion suggest true or does our entire conciousness disappear, meaning our entire existance was without purpose? Everything we know counts as intelligence, the important thing is how we choose to use it. Dont you think so?
I see. So is it just that your opinions are complete opposites or is there a difference in moral issues pertaining to the secret? If its the latter then you have nothing to worry about. Thou it would be nicer to have someone who understands you, at least you have someone you listens to you. The act of sharig a secret not only builds trust between the pair but also gives you a feeling of relief for having someone to confide in. I guess it comes down to what you think.

You don't know how much this conversation has meant to me. On that note, I need some time to formulate a response... in the mean time I will be traveling to California for one of Paul Newman's Hole in the Wall camps for a week. I'll try and firgure what in the world I am going to say to you, and since I have a week to figure it out, don't be surprised if I write you a novel! This is good bye for now, but I'll be back! Scout's honor (of course you can't trust that because I'm not a scout, but the concept is sound) Goodbye Bart. ::She smiles at him, so happy that she's met him. Educated conversation is so hard to find sometimes...::

EDIT: s**t! The ball will be done when I get back, can I assume we both wish to continue this conversation? If so, please pm me and we can continue it there or anywhere else for that matter. I could care less so long as this doesn't end.

Interstellar Warlord

15,565 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
Allrose
The man sighed as he sat at one of the tables.

"They're pretty much playing the same music as to when I left, and I am still not fully enjoying it."

He wasn't in much of a mood to break dance, especially when he is wearing fancy clothing.

He continued to watch the people go nuts.

*After getting tired of dancing, she walks toward the tables and notices the stranger.* "Mind if I sit here?" *Indicates one of the other chairs at the table.*
He smiles down at her. "Would you like a glass of champaigne?" He stops spinning, and set her back on her feet. He puts his arm around her waist and leads her to a table. He pulls a chair out and gestures for her to sit down.
...Now you may continue
Quote:
*she takes a seat and looks up at him, smiling, not wanting to take her eyes off of him in case he disappears* "You know, I would love some champagne. Thank you very much"
Twiclipse
...Now you may continue
Quote:
*she takes a seat and looks up at him, smiling, not wanting to take her eyes off of him in case he disappears* "You know, I would love some champagne. Thank you very much"
He leans down and kisses her cheek before pushing her chair in. He walks off to the large banquet table for some champagne.
...Now you may continue

Beloved Lunatic

15,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Summer Storm Dancer
Allrose

"They're pretty much playing the same music as to when I left, and I am still not fully enjoying it."

He wasn't in much of a mood to break dance, especially when he is wearing fancy clothing.

*After getting tired of dancing, she walks toward the tables and notices the stranger.* "Mind if I sit here?" *Indicates one of the other chairs at the table.*

The man looks up at the woman who looks a lot like a certain queen he saw in a story, but couldn't put his finger on what it was.

He made a smirk and kindly gestured her the chair to sit.

"To remove this boredom, by all means, please sit."
The Amazing sro black
*as low ends she waits for the last note to be hit before she changes the song to one of her personal favorites*
May i request this song please? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdkATnt0ToM&playnext_from=TL&videos=9vcsDtxLFkc&feature=rec-LGOUT-real_rn-1r-21-HM
...Now you may continue

Interstellar Warlord

15,565 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
Allrose
Summer Storm Dancer
Allrose

The man looks up at the woman who looks a lot like a certain queen he saw in a story, but couldn't put his finger on what it was.

He made a smirk and kindly gestured her the chair to sit.

"To remove this boredom, by all means, please sit."

*Smirks slightly in return, and takes the seat offered* "I'm known as Storm. And, you are?" *Raises an eyebrow*
ii_Risen-Tranquility_ii
Twiclipse
...Now you may continue

Quote:
He leans down and kisses her cheek before pushing her chair in. He walks off to the large banquet table for some champagne.
...Now you may continue
Quote:
*she blushes once again as he kisses her and sighs in an almost dreamlike trance as she watches him walk to the banquet table*

Max-the-satyr's Spouse

Romantic Lover

8,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Allrose

*over hearing him she figured it would be the perfect time to ask for requests*
*as the song ends she yells*
ANY REQUESTS OUT THERE?
Twiclipse
ii_Risen-Tranquility_ii
Twiclipse
...Now you may continue

Quote:
...Now you may continue
Quote:
*she blushes once again as he kisses her and sighs in an almost dreamlike trance as she watches him walk to the banquet table*
He casually walks back to his maiden, with an open bottle of champagne and two long glasses made of crystal.
...Now you may continue
The Amazing sro black
Allrose

*over hearing him she figured it would be the perfect time to ask for requests*
*as the song ends she yells*
ANY REQUESTS OUT THERE?
OC: read up plz.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items