Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Amazing sro black
ANY MORE REQUESTS? *she yelled after the song was over*

Would you happen to have "Damn Regret" by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus?
*she leaves for a moment and then returns, wearing the garments Cobi had kindly gifted to her, smiling radiantly*

Durem Raider

Dezy gets off the floor and sits in a chair.
Twiclipse
Quote:
*her eyes widen a bit at his offer of the rose* "I would love it! Thank you." *she smiles and then laughs a bit as she sips a bit of her champagne* "You know, if you don't like champagne so much you don't have to drink it. Your facial expressions can be rather open."
Be quiet! I'm speaking now...
He laughs lightly. "Thank goodness!" He extends his arm out and dumps the remainder of his champagne into a near by plant.
...Now you may continue
Quote:
*she starts laughing rather openly* "You are a very interesting person." *she smiles as she starts slowly twirling the rose* "I like that."
He smiles at her, and leans in closely. "Yes i find you rather interesting as well..." He gets closer to her face until their lips are almost touching. He then smiles, and backs away laughing. "I like that too"
...Now you may continue

Interstellar Warlord

15,565 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
Allrose

"Well, this is good, now isn't it?"

He sits back in his chair with confidence of a great conversation to begin and takes a look at the DJ.

"I think the music has gotten slightly better but still not good enough."

The man turns to Storm.

"Have any good music ideas to lighten the party?"

*Looks thoughtful* "Well, it would depend on the type of music you would prefer. The majority of the music I am familiar with is not what one would dance to while dressed like this." *Indicates her gown* "The closest to appropriate music for this sort of event I know would be what little big band or lyric jazz I am familiar with. Have you any ideas?"
ii_Risen-Tranquility_ii
Twiclipse
Quote:
*her eyes widen a bit at his offer of the rose* "I would love it! Thank you." *she smiles and then laughs a bit as she sips a bit of her champagne* "You know, if you don't like champagne so much you don't have to drink it. Your facial expressions can be rather open."
He laughs lightly. "Thank goodness!" He extends his arm out and dumps the remainder of his champagne into a near by plant.
...Now you may continue

Quote:
*she starts laughing rather openly* "You are a very interesting person." *she smiles as she starts slowly twirling the rose* "I like that."
He smiles at her, and leans in closely. "Yes i find you rather interesting as well..." He gets closer to her face until their lips are almost touching. He then smiles, and backs away laughing. "I like that too"
...Now you may continue
Quote:
*she pouts for a split second and is confused until she looks down at herself and begins laughing as well* "Oh this?" *she continues laughing as she motions to the dress* "Well some very fine gentleman was extremely generous and gave all this to me" *she smiles up at him and laughs lightly*

Max-the-satyr's Spouse

Romantic Lover

8,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Twiclipse
The Amazing sro black

ill see
The Amazing sro black
Twiclipse
The Amazing sro black

ill see

ok. thank you very much. smile

Max-the-satyr's Spouse

Romantic Lover

8,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Forum Regular 100
The Amazing sro black
Twiclipse
The Amazing sro black

ill see

as it turns out we do 3nodding
Twiclipse
ii_Risen-Tranquility_ii
Twiclipse
Quote:
...Now you may continue

Quote:
...Now you may continue
Quote:
*she pouts for a split second and is confused until she looks down at herself and begins laughing as well* "Oh this?" *she continues laughing as she motions to the dress* "Well some very fine gentleman was extremely generous and gave all this to me" *she smiles up at him and laughs lightly*
He stands her up and twirls her around to get a 360 view. "You look absolutely..." He stopped midsentence for a lack of better words he was speechless, she was beautiful. "Would you like to join me out on the balcony? I think the stars are just wonderful."
...Now you may continue

Durem Raider

"We need more people here."
ii_Risen-Tranquility_ii
Twiclipse
ii_Risen-Tranquility_ii
Twiclipse
Quote:
...Now you may continue

Quote:
...Now you may continue
Quote:
He stands her up and twirls her around to get a 360 view. "You look absolutely..." He stopped midsentence for a lack of better words he was speechless, she was beautiful. "Would you like to join me out on the balcony? I think the stars are just wonderful."
...Now you may continue
"That sounds wonderful" *she smiles while blushing...again, and begins to follow him to the balcony*

Max-the-satyr's Spouse

Romantic Lover

8,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Attackofthepiggys

agreed

Durem Raider

The Amazing sro black
Attackofthepiggys

agreed
"It's time to go to CB again with links." Dezy sighs.
Twiclipse
ii_Risen-Tranquility_ii
Twiclipse
ii_Risen-Tranquility_ii
Twiclipse
Quote:
...Now you may continue

Quote:
...Now you may continue

Quote:
...Now you may continue
"That sounds wonderful" *she smiles while blushing...again, and begins to follow him to the balcony*
He pushes open the large glass doors to the balcony. The cold air swept across his face, making him sigh in relief. He led her to the railing and sat her on it. Carefully he placed his hands on her lower back to ensure she wouldn't fall. He rested her legs on his hips and looked away blushing. "So... It's a nice night don't you think?" He peered at her through the corner of his eyes to see her reaction to all that he had just done.
...Now you may continue

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces