Kawaii Sex Symbol

9,550 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Megathread 100
Attackofthepiggys
Xx_Shining Estrella_xX
"HANDS IN THE AIR!!!!!!!!"
Dezy listens to the hostess and puts her hands in the air.

"NOW WAVE 'EM LIKE YOU JUST DON'T CARE!!!!!!!"

Interstellar Warlord

15,565 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
Xx_Shining Estrella_xX
The Amazing sro black
Xx_Shining Estrella_xX

*raises hands off the scratch board then lowers them*.... you weren't talking to me where you?

*laughs and continues to dance, hands in the air*

Beloved Lunatic

15,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
After trying to aid on saving someones life at the last party and being uninvited to the new guild they created, the man formalized himself up once more and made way to a different party.

He stumbled across a new ballroom, and it looked lively! More like a huge bash! The man peeked in and saw how there were couples on the floor, around the food and drinks, and even around the tables. Much cleaner than before. He realized then that he was back at the first ballroom party he started with!

"Well, it looks I will be able to relax and recuperate here! Now I hope I do not make a another scene like the last time."

The man straightened himself up most profoundly with a wide grin and walked in, but to only come across a bump in the rug, and he tripped over it. Flustering himself up once more he looked around in the main hall and kept walking to the party, where the music grew louder and louder, as well as the screaming.
Twiclipse
ii_Risen-Tranquility_ii
Twiclipse
ii_Risen-Tranquility_ii
*Blushes deeper as he touches my chin and i place my hand on his shoulder* "I'm having a grand time" *smiles sweetly*

Be quiet! I'm speaking now...
He blushes deeper. "You have such a beautiful smile..." He looks away embarrassed
...Now you may continue

*She can't help but feel her smile grow* *speaks softly* "You really think so?"

He looks back at the maiden surprised "Do you think I would have a reason to lie to a maiden as gorgeous as yourself?" He is still worried about the other younge girl though and he feels guilty. He leans down and kisses the maiden once on the lips. "I-i'm sorry would you excuse me for two seconds..?" He removes his hand from her and breaks away from her gaze. He twirls around in search of the other lady to apologize. He spots her in the corner and heads off in that direction.
...Now you may continue

"Of course," *Stands at the dancefloor patiently, waiting and watching til he returns*

As he waits for a reply from the other lady, he looks back at the beautiful maiden. Anxious to get back to her, he blushes and smiles kindly towards her.
...Now you may continue

Kawaii Sex Symbol

9,550 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Megathread 100
Summer Storm Dancer
Xx_Shining Estrella_xX
The Amazing sro black
Xx_Shining Estrella_xX

*raises hands off the scratch board then lowers them*.... you weren't talking to me where you?

"No hostage situation?"
ii_Risen-Tranquility_ii
Twiclipse
ii_Risen-Tranquility_ii
Twiclipse
ii_Risen-Tranquility_ii
*Blushes deeper as he touches my chin and i place my hand on his shoulder* "I'm having a grand time" *smiles sweetly*

He blushes deeper. "You have such a beautiful smile..." He looks away embarrassed
...Now you may continue

He looks back at the maiden surprised "Do you think I would have a reason to lie to a maiden as gorgeous as yourself?" He is still worried about the other younge girl though and he feels guilty. He leans down and kisses the maiden once on the lips. "I-i'm sorry would you excuse me for two seconds..?" He removes his hand from her and breaks away from her gaze. He twirls around in search of the other lady to apologize. He spots her in the corner and heads off in that direction.
...Now you may continue

"Of course," *Stands at the dancefloor patiently, waiting and watching til he returns*

As he waits for a reply from the other lady, he looks back at the beautiful maiden. Anxious to get back to her, he blushes and smiles kindly towards her.
...Now you may continue

*smiles back sweetly, still thinking about the kiss...*

Max-the-satyr's Spouse

Romantic Lover

8,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Xx_Shining Estrella_xX
The Amazing sro black
Xx_Shining Estrella_xX

rofl hey making jokes like thats my job im the DJ around here *she says in a play full tone* smile
Twiclipse
ii_Risen-Tranquility_ii
Twiclipse
ii_Risen-Tranquility_ii
Twiclipse
ii_Risen-Tranquility_ii

...Now you may continue

...Now you may continue

...Now you may continue

It would seem that the other maiden is busy and cannot answer him. He quickly spins on his left heel and Walks back to his maiden. He puts his hand on her lower back and leans her down. He kisses her neck a few times moving up to her ear. He gently whispers "Now then... Where were we...?"
...Now you may continue

Kawaii Sex Symbol

9,550 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Megathread 100
The Amazing sro black
Xx_Shining Estrella_xX
The Amazing sro black
Xx_Shining Estrella_xX

rofl hey making jokes like thats my job im the DJ around here *she says in a play full tone* smile

"But I like doing that to....."

Kawaii Sex Symbol

9,550 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Megathread 100
"They better thank me for the romances...."

Interstellar Warlord

15,565 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
Xx_Shining Estrella_xX
Summer Storm Dancer
Xx_Shining Estrella_xX
The Amazing sro black
Xx_Shining Estrella_xX

"No hostage situation?"

"Even if you were going to shoot us, I could get out fairly quickly if need be. Furthermore, rare is the gun that can harm my kind." *Continues to dance*

Kawaii Sex Symbol

9,550 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Megathread 100
Summer Storm Dancer
Xx_Shining Estrella_xX
Summer Storm Dancer
Xx_Shining Estrella_xX
The Amazing sro black
Xx_Shining Estrella_xX

"No hostage situation?"

"Even if you were going to shoot us, I could get out fairly quickly if need be. Furthermore, rare is the gun that can harm my kind." *Continues to dance*

"Eh.....WE ALL DANCE"
ii_Risen-Tranquility_ii
Twiclipse
ii_Risen-Tranquility_ii
Twiclipse
ii_Risen-Tranquility_ii
Twiclipse
ii_Risen-Tranquility_ii

...Now you may continue

...Now you may continue

...Now you may continue

It would seem that the other maiden is busy and cannot answer him. He quickly spins on his left heel and Walks back to his maiden. He puts his hand on her lower back and leans her down. He kisses her neck a few times moving up to her ear. He gently whispers "Now then... Where were we...?"
...Now you may continue

*she thinks she would be amazed if she could blush any deeper and feels butterflies invade within her* *she feels embarrassed as she stutters a bit without knowing what to say for a few moments* "W-w-well....That's one way to make a girl speechless." *smiles and laughs lightly before she turns a bit to kiss him lightly on the lips*

900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
ii_Risen-Tranquility_ii
KooriOokami_225
Xx_Shining Estrella_xX

Wait what......who r u talking to? question

He approaches her table cautiously. "I'm sorry miss, i didn't mean to upset you earlier..."
...Now you may continue

*Koori looks up.... with tears still running down her face. cry * I-Im s-sorry......i look like a mess.....oh dont let my crying stop u and that pretty girl you were with from dancing.......i was hopeing to aproah you befor you got up........*sniffle*..... stare
but please dont let me spoil your night.......*koori gives a half hearted smile*......... im terribly sorry......*sniffle* *koori takes a sip of her wine*
Xx_Shining Estrella_xX
"They better thank me for the romances...."

Thank you!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out