• Survivor 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Attackofthepiggys
The Amazing sro black
Attackofthepiggys
"We need more people here."

agreed
"It's time to go to CB again with links." Dezy sighs.

ill stay here and DJ
"That sounds wonderful" *she smiles while blushing...again, and begins to follow him to the balcony*
Be quiet! I'm speaking now...
He pushes open the large glass doors to the balcony. The cold air swept across his face, making him sigh in relief. He led her to the railing and sat her on it. Carefully he placed his hands on her lower back to ensure she wouldn't fall. He rested her legs on his hips and looked away blushing. "So... It's a nice night don't you think?" He peered at her through the corner of his eyes to see her reaction to all that he had just done.
...Now you may continue
Quote:
*she places her hands on his arms and smiles, laughing lightly* "It's a beautiful night" *she slowly looks up at the stars and then back at him, smiling*
Twiclipse
"That sounds wonderful" *she smiles while blushing...again, and begins to follow him to the balcony*
He pushes open the large glass doors to the balcony. The cold air swept across his face, making him sigh in relief. He led her to the railing and sat her on it. Carefully he placed his hands on her lower back to ensure she wouldn't fall. He rested her legs on his hips and looked away blushing. "So... It's a nice night don't you think?" He peered at her through the corner of his eyes to see her reaction to all that he had just done.
...Now you may continue
Quote:
*she places her hands on his arms and smiles, laughing lightly* "It's a beautiful night" *she slowly looks up at the stars and then back at him, smiling*
He looked back at her "I honestly couldn't say beautiful... Not with you sitting right here in comparison..." He looked into her eyes, and slowly leaned in to kiss her.
...Now you may continue
ii_Risen-Tranquility_ii
Twiclipse
...Now you may continue

Quote:
He looked back at her "I honestly couldn't say beautiful... Not with you sitting right here in comparison..." He looked into her eyes, and slowly leaned in to kiss her.
...Now you may continue
Quote:
*she blushes and leans in to fill the open space and kisses him lightly*

7,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
That is not dead which can eternal lie,

After some time of watching people come and go from the shadows of the far off wall, she finally gets the nerve to come out of the shadows. Slowly she makes her way over to the dance floor and begins to dance as she closes her eyes to feel the rhythem of the music around her. Usually at these balls she'll see people dancing in pairs but there would be the odd song or time when people decided to dance alone. This was one of those times.

and with strange eons even the death may die.
Twiclipse
ii_Risen-Tranquility_ii
Twiclipse
...Now you may continue

Quote:
...Now you may continue
Quote:
He moves one of his hands up her back and puts it around the back of her neck, kissing her passionately.
...Now you may continue

Magical Lunatic

miss jones enters the room a takes a seat next to the window and enjoys the soft music playing while waiting for conversation to start up

Beloved Lunatic

15,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Summer Storm Dancer

*Looks thoughtful* "Well, it would depend on the type of music you would prefer. The majority of the music I am familiar with is not what one would dance to while dressed like this." *Indicates her gown* "The closest to appropriate music for this sort of event I know would be what little big band or lyric jazz I am familiar with. Have you any ideas?"

"As a matter of fact, I certainly do! There isn't a lot of people here enjoying the music, so I believe it is time I kicked the boring ballroom up a notch! Excuse me a moment."

The man walks to the DJ.

"I wish to make a request AND sing to my request as well."
ii_Risen-Tranquility_ii
Twiclipse
ii_Risen-Tranquility_ii
Twiclipse
...Now you may continue

Quote:
...Now you may continue
Quote:
He moves one of his hands up her back and puts it around the back of her neck, kissing her passionately.
...Now you may continue
Quote:
*she begins kissing him back, just as passionately, wrapping her arms around his neck*
Twiclipse
ii_Risen-Tranquility_ii
Twiclipse
ii_Risen-Tranquility_ii
Twiclipse
...Now you may continue

Quote:
...Now you may continue

Quote:
...Now you may continue
Quote:
*she begins kissing him back, just as passionately, wrapping her arms around his neck*
He breaks away quickly. "I=i'm sorry this is wrong... You probably have a boy friend....I'm sorry..." He sets her back on the ground, before running back inside.
...Now you may continue

Max-the-satyr's Spouse

Romantic Lover

8,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Forum Regular 100
*she decided to change the beat of a while cuz pop and rock was getting old ,she popped in a old record,started the music and took a sip of her wine*

Interstellar Warlord

15,565 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
Allrose

"As a matter of fact, I certainly do! There isn't a lot of people here enjoying the music, so I believe it is time I kicked the boring ballroom up a notch! Excuse me a moment."

The man walks to the DJ.

*Smiles slightly, and watches as Allrose walks over to the DJ.*
ii_Risen-Tranquility_ii
Twiclipse
ii_Risen-Tranquility_ii
Twiclipse
ii_Risen-Tranquility_ii
Twiclipse
...Now you may continue

Quote:
...Now you may continue

Quote:
...Now you may continue
Quote:
He breaks away quickly. "I=i'm sorry this is wrong... You probably have a boy friend....I'm sorry..." He sets her back on the ground, before running back inside.
...Now you may continue
Quote:
*she sits confused for just a moment, but then takes off her shoes and runs after him* "Wait! Oh please wait!" *she wonders why in the world he would think she had a boyfriend* "I don't have a boyfriend! I haven't in almost a year!"
Summer Storm Dancer
Allrose

The man walks to the DJ.

He walks up to her table abruptly. "Yes hello, me and you're friend are finished dancing shes out on the balcony if you'd like to join her." He turns and walks away.
...Now you may continue
ii_Risen-Tranquility_ii
Summer Storm Dancer
Allrose

The man walks to the DJ.

He walks up to her table abruptly. "Yes hello, me and you're friend are finished dancing shes out on the balcony if you'd like to join her." He turns and walks away.
...Now you may continue

Quote:
*she runs up to the table* "Cobi! Please listen to me!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out