• Survivor 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Forum Regular 100
WE HAVE A REQUEST!

ii_Risen-Tranquility_ii
Twiclipse
ii_Risen-Tranquility_ii
Twiclipse
*she smiles and giggles almost like a small girl* *she then looks into his eyes, blushing a bit, and speaks clearly, but softly* "This is amazing"
Be quiet! I'm speaking now...
He smiles down at her. "Would you like a glass of champaigne?" He stops spinning, and set her back on her feet. He puts his arm around her waist and leads her to a table. He pulls a chair out and gestures for her to sit down.
...Now you may continue

Quote:
*she takes a seat and looks up at him, smiling, not wanting to take her eyes off of him in case he disappears* "You know, I would love some champagne. Thank you very much"
He leans down and kisses her cheek before pushing her chair in. He walks off to the large banquet table for some champagne.
...Now you may continue
Quote:
*she blushes once again as he kisses her and sighs in an almost dreamlike trance as she watches him walk to the banquet table*
He casually walks back to his maiden, with an open bottle of champagne and two long glasses made of crystal.
...Now you may continue
Quote:
*she smiles and her eyes widen in amazement at the glasses* "Wow...Where did you find those nice glasses?"
ii_Risen-Tranquility_ii
Twiclipse
ii_Risen-Tranquility_ii
Twiclipse
*she smiles and giggles almost like a small girl* *she then looks into his eyes, blushing a bit, and speaks clearly, but softly* "This is amazing"
He smiles down at her. "Would you like a glass of champaigne?" He stops spinning, and set her back on her feet. He puts his arm around her waist and leads her to a table. He pulls a chair out and gestures for her to sit down.
...Now you may continue

Quote:
*she takes a seat and looks up at him, smiling, not wanting to take her eyes off of him in case he disappears* "You know, I would love some champagne. Thank you very much"
He leans down and kisses her cheek before pushing her chair in. He walks off to the large banquet table for some champagne.
...Now you may continue
Quote:
*she blushes once again as he kisses her and sighs in an almost dreamlike trance as she watches him walk to the banquet table*
He casually walks back to his maiden, with an open bottle of champagne and two long glasses made of crystal.
...Now you may continue

Quote:
*looks up at the DJ* "Now who requested such a beautiful song?"

900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
*koori throws aside her fan...she takes a look around for the young man she was speaking to but sees him off with the other girl again....* "well its best if i get out of this discuise....its not doing me anny favors....al the handsome men seem to ignore me because of my dark hair and my dark attire....... i guess i need to go back to my old self then.......because being a dark sinister figure gets me nowhere...... i must look depressing..." (says koori to herself aloud) " Why wont anyone dance with me..... why?....every other girl in here seems to have a handsome boy to dance with.....but why not me?"(koori asks herself).
Twiclipse
ii_Risen-Tranquility_ii
Twiclipse
ii_Risen-Tranquility_ii
Twiclipse
...Now you may continue

Quote:
...Now you may continue

Quote:
...Now you may continue
Quote:
*she smiles and her eyes widen in amazement at the glasses* "Wow...Where did you find those nice glasses?"
He looks at her "Er... the table..?"
...Now you may continue

Beloved Lunatic

15,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Summer Storm Dancer

*Smirks slightly in return, and takes the seat offered* "I'm known as Storm. And, you are?" *Raises an eyebrow*

The man was rather surprised by her introduction. He looked up at her with a smile, showing that he is welcoming her greatly.

"You know, I've been to a couple of balls already, and nobody really talked to me, but you are the first person to ever introduce yourself and ask for who I am!"

He cleared his throat.

"My name...is Allrose. You can call me that or any other nickname you want...except Roseycheeks, since I am nothing like that!"

He got off his chair and held his hand out while taking a knee.

"A pleasure to meet you...Storm."

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Tori moon takes a sip of her pink champayne and placed the glass near a nearbye table, Tori moon kindly curisty's to a fellow man as he asks her to dance with tori.
Tori dances with the kind stranger as they waltz around the ballroom. 4laugh
Quote:
...Now you may continue
Quote:
...Now you may continue
Quote:
*she laughs lightly* "Ok, that wasn't the smartest question on my side, but can you blame me for not paying too much attention to the banquet table?" *looks up at him and blushes a bit*
Twiclipse
Quote:
...Now you may continue
Quote:
...Now you may continue
Quote:
*she laughs lightly* "Ok, that wasn't the smartest question on my side, but can you blame me for not paying too much attention to the banquet table?" *looks up at him and blushes a bit*
He smiles at her. He pours the champagne into glasses and hands one to her. "Cheers..?" He sips the champagne despite his dislike for it. He smiles at her, and pulls out a chair for himself. Slowly he takes a seat. He begins to lay the rose on the table, but looks up at his maiden. He slowly offers her the rose. "...Would you like this...?"
...Now you may continue

Max-the-satyr's Spouse

Romantic Lover

8,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Forum Regular 100
ANY MORE REQUESTS? *she yelled after the song was over*

Interstellar Warlord

15,565 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
Allrose
Summer Storm Dancer

*Smirks slightly in return, and takes the seat offered* "I'm known as Storm. And, you are?" *Raises an eyebrow*

The man was rather surprised by her introduction. He looked up at her with a smile, showing that he is welcoming her greatly.

"You know, I've been to a couple of balls already, and nobody really talked to me, but you are the first person to ever introduce yourself and ask for who I am!"

He cleared his throat.

"My name...is Allrose. You can call me that or any other nickname you want...except Roseycheeks, since I am nothing like that!"

He got off his chair and held his hand out while taking a knee.

"A pleasure to meet you...Storm."

*Her smirk shifts to a smile as she extends her hand to meet his* "The pleasure is mine, Allrose. I must admit surprise at your difficulty finding conversations at previous balls, as you seem quite the interesting conversationalist."
ii_Risen-Tranquility_ii
Twiclipse
Quote:
...Now you may continue

Quote:
...Now you may continue
Quote:
He smiles at her. He pours the champagne into glasses and hands one to her. "Cheers..?" He sips the champagne despite his dislike for it. He smiles at her, and pulls out a chair for himself. Slowly he takes a seat. He begins to lay the rose on the table, but looks up at his maiden. He slowly offers her the rose. "...Would you like this...?"
...Now you may continue
Quote:
*her eyes widen a bit at his offer of the rose* "I would love it! Thank you." *she smiles and then laughs a bit as she sips a bit of her champagne* "You know, if you don't like champagne so much you don't have to drink it. Your facial expressions can be rather open."
Twiclipse
ii_Risen-Tranquility_ii
Twiclipse
Quote:
...Now you may continue

Quote:
...Now you may continue
Quote:
...Now you may continue
Quote:
*her eyes widen a bit at his offer of the rose* "I would love it! Thank you." *she smiles and then laughs a bit as she sips a bit of her champagne* "You know, if you don't like champagne so much you don't have to drink it. Your facial expressions can be rather open."
He laughs lightly. "Thank goodness!" He extends his arm out and dumps the remainder of his champagne into a near by plant.
...Now you may continue
Quote:
He laughs lightly. "Thank goodness!" He extends his arm out and dumps the remainder of his champagne into a near by plant.
...Now you may continue
Quote:
*she starts laughing rather openly* "You are a very interesting person." *she smiles as she starts slowly twirling the rose* "I like that."

Beloved Lunatic

15,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Summer Storm Dancer

*Her smirk shifts to a smile as she extends her hand to meet his* "The pleasure is mine, Allrose. I must admit surprise at your difficulty finding conversations at previous balls, as you seem quite the interesting conversationalist."

"Well, this is good, now isn't it?"

He sits back in his chair with confidence of a great conversation to begin and takes a look at the DJ.

"I think the music has gotten slightly better but still not good enough."

The man turns to Storm.

"Have any good music ideas to lighten the party?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out