• Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
Mizuki_ZOMG
Professor Goselles
Mizuki_ZOMG
Professor Goselles
Mizuki_ZOMG
*yawn* Ahh.. I had just woken up from yesterdays battle to see we had some new recruits!

The professor looked around and saw someone who looked like they just woke up. "YOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!" shouted the professor as he skipped over to the person. "What dream am I in?"

I looked surprised and smirked as I said " Your in a wonderful dream where evil people get covered in cat litter mud and monkeys beating up evil captains stealing fairy dust."

"AH! It sounds better than the nightmare!" [smile] "That's where I'm from. I'm visiting the other dreams to see how they're holding up. I accidentally ended up about 10ft above the deck when I arrived." the professor offered his hand "I'm professor Goselles, psychology and biology doctorate."

Hm.. I thought. He looked pretty normal to be from nitemares. He looked normal from his blood splattered shoes to his clock hat. "Nice to meet you." I said while shaking his hand.

The professor was estatic! A new person of another realm!! "It's nice to meet you as weeeelll!!!! Can you tell me whats going on right now? Every one seems quite panicked or happy."

In a relationship with my middle fingers

Tipsy Lunatic

22,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Champion 300
  • Friendly 100
Professor Goselles
Mizuki_ZOMG
Professor Goselles
Mizuki_ZOMG
Professor Goselles
Mizuki_ZOMG
*yawn* Ahh.. I had just woken up from yesterdays battle to see we had some new recruits!

The professor looked around and saw someone who looked like they just woke up. "YOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!" shouted the professor as he skipped over to the person. "What dream am I in?"

I looked surprised and smirked as I said " Your in a wonderful dream where evil people get covered in cat litter mud and monkeys beating up evil captains stealing fairy dust."

"AH! It sounds better than the nightmare!" [smile] "That's where I'm from. I'm visiting the other dreams to see how they're holding up. I accidentally ended up about 10ft above the deck when I arrived." the professor offered his hand "I'm professor Goselles, psychology and biology doctorate."

Hm.. I thought. He looked pretty normal to be from nitemares. He looked normal from his blood splattered shoes to his clock hat. "Nice to meet you." I said while shaking his hand.

The professor was estatic! A new person of another realm!! "It's nice to meet you as weeeelll!!!! Can you tell me whats going on right now? Every one seems quite panicked or happy."

"Well.. I just woke up form the last battle so I'm not that sure.. But before I drifted off to bed our crew battled the Nitemare crew and took our fairy dust back."

Sparkly Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
"Ah, that's wonderful!!! I take it that this dream is ending soon?" The doctor wrung his hands. If it was, he needed to get his data quickly before he had to leave.

Tipsy Lunatic

22,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Champion 300
  • Friendly 100
Professor Goselles
"Ah, that's wonderful!!! I take it that this dream is ending soon?" The doctor wrung his hands. If it was, he needed to get his data quickly before he had to leave.

"Well.. I'm not sure. But everything is going fine so you may travel on to your next destination."

Sparkly Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
Mizuki_ZOMG
Professor Goselles

"Well.. I'm not sure. But everything is going fine so you may travel on to your next destination."

"Thank you for answering my questions!!!!" said the professor happily. He twisted his ring and started glowing.. "Goooooooddd Bye!!!!!" said the professor as he disappeared into the light.

Tipsy Lunatic

22,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Champion 300
  • Friendly 100
Professor Goselles
Mizuki_ZOMG
Professor Goselles

"Thank you for answering my questions!!!!" said the professor happily. He twisted his ring and started glowing.. "Goooooooddd Bye!!!!!" said the professor as he disappeared into the light.

"What a normal person" I thought shaking my head. xD

Dapper Seeker

User Image

Lancelot emerged from his cabin, looking happier than ever before. The events from last night had put him in a good mood. The ship had their fairy dust back, and the Nightmare Crew had been forced to walk the plank!

With a large grin on his face, the gunman headed over to the food table for breakfast, waving at every female that passed his way. Upon reaching the food, Lancelot stuffed himself with cupcakes, cereal, and punch. It wasn't a very pirate-esque breakfast, but he didn't care.

User Image

Tipsy Lunatic

22,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Champion 300
  • Friendly 100
LC Valentine
User Image

Lancelot emerged from his cabin, looking happier than ever before. The events from last night had put him in a good mood. The ship had their fairy dust back, and the Nightmare Crew had been forced to walk the plank!

With a large grin on his face, the gunman headed over to the food table for breakfast, waving at every female that passed his way. Upon reaching the food, Lancelot stuffed himself with cupcakes, cereal, and punch. It wasn't a very pirate-esque breakfast, but he didn't care.

User Image

Morning Lance. I'v been meaning to ask you... um.. this is not easy to say but.. redface
What type of gun do you have? emotion_dealwithit

Romantic Shapeshifter

LC Valentine

Merana ran her hand through her short blonde hair, untangling any knots that might have formed while she was sleeping. She headed over to the large food table for breakfast, taking a plate of pastries and a glass of the remaining punch.

Upon seeing the gunman stuffing himself with food at the table, she shook her head and walked off, muttering something under her breath about why the red-haired man couldn't just get himself a plate and eat at a table like everybody else did.

Dapper Seeker

Mizuki_ZOMG
User Image

As Lancelot munched on his cupcake, he heard a voice behind him. Swallowing his food, he then proceeded to turn around, an extremely flirtatious smile on his lips. "Why hello there beautiful!" he said, winking at the girl. "My gun?" he repeated, the smile on his face growing. "Do you mean these?" he asked, pointing at his muscles, "Or this?" he pointed at the gun in his holster.

The gunman let out a light chuckle before taking out his weapon. "This, my dear, is a custom made weapon. I used to be a blacksmith you know - I crafted this gun myself. With a little bit of magic, I was able to make this weapon. It shoots ordinary bullets, bullets that change into water balloons, explosives...even jello!"

Lancelot looked at the girl proudly before extending it towards her. "Do you know how to fire a gun? I can teach you if you want."

Shirtless Fatcat

Oh dear, morning already? Her trail of thought was interrupted as the sun made its ascent to the sky. Her eyelids began to feel heavy, now that she paid more attention to herself rather than her daydreams; she should sleep now lest she fall unconscious on deck and make a scene. Back to the real world I go, I shall wish my hardest that I land the same dream again soon.

Yawning, she made her way to the guest rooms and retired for the day.

Tipsy Lunatic

22,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Champion 300
  • Friendly 100
LC Valentine
Mizuki_ZOMG
User Image

As Lancelot munched on his cupcake, he heard a voice behind him. Swallowing his food, he then proceeded to turn around, an extremely flirtatious smile on his lips. "Why hello there beautiful!" he said, winking at the girl. "My gun?" he repeated, the smile on his face growing. "Do you mean these?" he asked, pointing at his muscles, "Or this?" he pointed at the gun in his holster.

The gunman let out a light chuckle before taking out his weapon. "This, my dear, is a custom made weapon. I used to be a blacksmith you know - I crafted this gun myself. With a little bit of magic, I was able to make this weapon. It shoots ordinary bullets, bullets that change into water balloons, explosives...even jello!"

Lancelot looked at the girl proudly before extending it towards her. "Do you know how to fire a gun? I can teach you if you want."

"Oh I mean the gun that shoots bullets." I said. I thought it was neat that Lance had made his own weapon. "I'm fine I know how to shoot a gun" I said as I threw up some plates and shot all of them in the middle."Thanks for offering" I turning around and went back to my cabin.

Tipsy Lunatic

22,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Champion 300
  • Friendly 100
Oh nonono... redface
emotion_facepalm Apparently I had the same problem a Murasaki from the anime store..
I had different personalities.. I hope it wasn't a problem for the other crewmembers...
Well I'm hungry so I ought to get some nice and healthyish food.

Romantic Conventioneer

7,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Medalist 100
Josh awoke to find himself back on the dreamship in a cabin. He left his bed, put his kimono and equipment back on, and went to the deck. "Good morning y'all." He said, his southern accent slightly more noticeable.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff