Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Hunter

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Jo stretched and yawned, satisfied by a good nigh't rest. She walked out on to the deck and headed for the breakfast table, humming last night's song along the way. Grabbing a muffin and some OJ, she sat down and began talking to her table partners.

Conservative Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
REVERIE

Reverie was mesmerized by the appearance of Captain Angel.
Though she herself was heavily geared, the captain had an expensive appearance.
After she got over the captains wear and appearance she began to play her flute to the tune of a soft sea song she had learned when she was eleven, the beginning of her extensive guilt. She looked to the skies as she was floating in the air of the legendary dream boat. Her family were in the group of people who received gifts from this crew, and though her mother always told her to be grateful of this crew, she had always thought it was a well constructed myth, and a good-hearted wealthy man had given it to our family and her mother was just creating childish tales to interest her.
But now, she knew that they weren't simply myths but true and she was currently part of it.
seeking into others dreams and sharing their worry. The magic if fairy dust was definitely needed, and she was going to help conquer the ending of dreams, we wouldn't want fairy dust to drain.
Or else the life of dreams together would fall.

Romantic Conventioneer

7,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Medalist 100
purplejo
Jo stretched and yawned, satisfied by a good nigh't rest. She walked out on to the deck and headed for the breakfast table, humming last night's song along the way. Grabbing a muffin and some OJ, she sat down and began talking to her table partners.

Josh sat down next to Jo. "Hey, you were the one telling me not to kill that Nightmare Pirate, right?" He said with a grin.

Dapper Dabbler

9,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Most of them may not notice it, but a girl appeared from the lower deck. Seemingly unaware of the havoc that took place with the Nightmare Crew earlier. Eyes like an owl. She crept behind barrels, observing and dodgingly hid from any people who went by.

Sheard's Prince

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image

The doctor continued to sleep on the patient bed in the infirmary, oblivious to all that was going on around him.

Meanwhile due to having been left in standby mode for hours, Geoff the medical droid switch itself back into automatic mode and spent the evening upgrading itself.

// I am having breakfast, so kind of here but not fully. If you're doing the coin quests and have yet to do mine, please try to turn it in soon!

User Image

Romantic Shapeshifter

Putting her now-empty plate in the sink, Merana then made her way back up to the deck. Music was playing; at first she was just tapping her foot to the beat, but soon she got absorbed in the melody and began twirling around in a sort of waltz.

In a relationship with my middle fingers

Tipsy Lunatic

22,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Champion 300
  • Friendly 100
After fiddling with my gun. ( Deleteing some annoying cookies. D:< ) I went up to the front of the ship and kept an eye out for the Nitemare Crew's ship. Also sleeping biggrin

Sheard's Prince

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image

Having decided that Tug was the most superior life form on the ship due to always riding around on Pippa's head, the medical droid Geoff had upgraded itself to take the form of a cat. It also had razor sharp claws that it could extend at will to assist the doctor with minor surgical procedures and could sterilize things by licking at them.

The doctor came out on the deck, having gone down into the galley again and was dragging a large buffet table with him. He then piled petite fours onto a plate and began eating them.

User Image

Dapper Hunter

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
SamusX4

Josh sat down next to Jo. "Hey, you were the one telling me not to kill that Nightmare Pirate, right?" He said with a grin.

"Yep, that's me! Why do you ask?"

Romantic Conventioneer

7,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Medalist 100
purplejo
SamusX4

"Yep, that's me! Why do you ask?"

"Eh, no reason in particular, but I do want to introduce myself. I'm Josh, nice to meet you." Josh said, extending his hand to shake.

Swashbuckling Von Helson

11,840 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
The sound of ticking clocks sounded throughout the ship's hull and began to leak out onto the main deck. A chest in the ship's hull opened up and out came a man dressed in red with many pocket watches attached to his belts and sashes. Count Andrew Von Helson looked around, then rummaged around the ship's storage.

"AHAH!" he exclaimed as he came upon a chest full of marvelous hats with a lot of plumage. He took off his own and tried each on in front of the mirror leaning against the wall.

Aekea Phantom

7,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Signature Look 250
Sachie Whitby

Lancifolia tried to curtsy with the sash around her waist. "Thank you, Doctor!" As she followed him with his droid, she admired the complexity of the robot. When it began to transform, she jumped a little out of surprise and wariness of its sharp claws. Hopefully those wouldn't have to be used on her...

She sat down near the doctor and asked him after careful consideration, "Do you, umm, operate on fairies?"

Sheard's Prince

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Lancifolia

User Image

He nearly choked on the petite four. What kind of question was that.
"If a fairy needs an operation, yes."

User Image
Calea
"Oh, Sabooya there you are!" She shook her head at him. "You couldn't help it, you were... flung in all directions today", she replied, scratching her cheek with an index finger. "How are you? Were you hurt?"

(OOC continuing from lastnight)
the NC-ship sinking to the land below in the distance.
Princess Angelishia using her magic to carry the remaining guests back onto the dreamboat.
"I'm fine, although I may have got a bit overly excited"
sabooya said jokingly.
"I saw how you got yourself down." he said with a smirk.
"I was quite impressed, you have skills yourself."

--//--
The two talked on the deck under the moonlight for most of the night. Laughing at the days battle, and how that would be the last we would see of the Nightmare Crew. Looking forward to the day ahead sabooya was glad he made a friend.
--//--

With a yawn,
"alright well, I'm beat. I'm going to get some shuteye"
Leaping up to a hanging mast. "I'll see you tomorrow?" He asked hopefully from his perch.
With that he leaned back and fell asleep.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff