Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Cutesmasher

14,100 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Andrew Von Helson
Andrew finished trying on the hats and had put a couple in a sack. He walked across the hull to the hatch that went onto the main deck. He pushed the hatch up, but it barely opened before making a loud clunking sound. "What in blazes?"
A buffet table had been placed on top of the hatch. He slammed his elbow on the hatch repeatedly, trying desperately to get out. This made the buffet table shake with each blow.

What's that? I kept hearing a thud sound. " Aw well back to sleep.."

Benevolent Vampire

15,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
Full_Moon83
(Is the rp still going on? I thought it was over...)

It is still going. The days got pushed back a bit since it didn't start until late on Friday.

Aekea Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Signature Look 250
Sachie Whitby

"R-Really?" Lanci blinked. She looked down at the cup the doctor gave to her. "If you insist, I suppose...

She drew in her courage and gulped down as much of the drink as she could. It was sweet and tasted pretty good, like a cocktail... but the one drop of whatever the doctor put in there threw the whole drink off balance and made her gag a little. She put the glass down and wiped her mouth with a napkin.

"Well, I don't feel any different so far..." she murmured, casting a doubtful glance at the doctor.

Party Astronomer

11,950 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Party Animal 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Sachie Whitby
User Image

"Y-Yes, Geoff!" Pippa responded. Luckily for her, the guest that tripped over Tug last night also stole a pile of buckets, so she could mop. Unfortunately, she never did a stellar job... And since when was the medical droid so pushy! She began mopping for fear of the unsentient being's temper.

User Image

Hilarious Cat

11,300 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Timid 100
Guardian_Fairy_Navi

(OOC: ...ah hahahaha...I did pass out XD err...hmm..well...this is awkward... sweatdrop )

Fashionable Bloodsucker

9,650 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Andrew slammed on the hatch even harder, making the buffet table on top of it shake violently.
"LET ME OUT OF THIS BLOODY HULL!"
Asashi85

(Like I said, don't worry about it. XD At least you warned me before you did. )

Dangerous Cutesmasher

14,100 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Since I kept hearing a cursed thudding I grabbed a bagel and smeared what appeared to be blueberry flavored cream cheese.

Gracious Friend

12,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Once more the fairy Moonlily landed on the dreamboat.

What was she thinking eariler? Why did she leave the boat with out doing finding out what her heart desired.

She had to know about his feelings...

Benevolent Vampire

15,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
Lancifolia

User Image

"If you cannot drink the whole thing, I'll have to try something else..." He wandered back to the infirmary and came back with several jars of healing salve. "Let's try putting this all over your wings."

User Image

Hilarious Cat

11,300 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Timid 100
Asashi had fallen sleep by the rail but woke up with a starle when she felt something shook and someone yelling...She then looked over at where the voice came from rubbing her eyes a bit....

"Gees, just climb up to it....."

She said mutter out loud...still rubbing her eyes sleepy...she had another weird dream and wasn't sure if she was sleeping or wake now....She got up and yawn a bit then look around to realize she was still on the boat....

"Hmm...oh, yea that's right."

Asashi mutter to herself....

(OOC: Edit: OOps...didnt' realize it double posted tis...XD)

Romantic Conventioneer

7,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Medalist 100
purplejo
SamusX4

"I like the idea of airships. Found them in a game I used to play when I was younger. I wanted to experience it myself." Josh said, reminiscing his younger days. "Also helps keep my blades sharp and my senses keen."

"They are lovely, aren't they? Airships, I mean." Jo breathed, taking in the fresh air.

"Indeed they are." Josh said, surveying the skies. "It's definitely a good thing we're in a dream world. Otherwise, we wouldn't be able to breathe at this height." Josh took a deep breath. "Lucid dreams are so much fun."

Benevolent Vampire

15,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PinkieKitty

User Image

"Dirty mops are not sterile and are only good for making clean things dirty. You need to clean like this." Geoff opened it's mouth and a sterilization laser came out that was swept across the area that Pippa was only dirtying up with her dirty mob. "Two-legs only good for making messes. Right, Tug?"

The doctor was still elsewhere attending to a fairy with wing problems.

User Image

Dapper Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
SamusX4

"Indeed they are." Josh said, surveying the skies. "It's definitely a good thing we're in a dream world. Otherwise, we wouldn't be able to breathe at this height." Josh took a deep breath. "Lucid dreams are so much fun."

"Indeed. I wonder what we'll be doing today." Jo mused, crumpling the now-empty muffin wrapper.

Romantic Conventioneer

7,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Medalist 100
purplejo
SamusX4

"Indeed. I wonder what we'll be doing today." Jo mused, crumpling the now-empty muffin wrapper.

"I'm wondering that myself, hopefully we can do something before I have to rejoin the real world and do my job." Josh said, scratching his head. "I do enjoy the dream world more."

((Yeah, I have to leave for work in an hour))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff