Welcome to Gaia! ::

In a relationship with my middle fingers

Tipsy Lunatic

22,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Champion 300
  • Friendly 100
After eating the scrumptious bagel so I felt energetic, so flipped over a buffet table. I discovered a guy with a nice hat behind the buffet table. Weird. O.0

Mewling Lunatic

16,375 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Party Animal 100
  • Married 100
Sachie Whitby
User Image

Tug yawned. This robot knew what he was talking about.

Pippa gawked at the robot. "G--Gaspard! I think your robot is conspiring with my cat!"

User Image

Dapper Hunter

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
SamusX4

"I'm wondering that myself, hopefully we can do something before I have to rejoin the real world and do my job." Josh said, scratching his head. "I do enjoy the dream world more."

((Yeah, I have to leave for work in an hour))

"Definitely." Jo agreed, nodding her head, "It is quite nice here, even with all the excitement. Or no, scratch that- especially with all the excitement.

Romantic Conventioneer

7,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Medalist 100
purplejo
SamusX4

"I'm wondering that myself, hopefully we can do something before I have to rejoin the real world and do my job." Josh said, scratching his head. "I do enjoy the dream world more."

((Yeah, I have to leave for work in an hour))

"Definitely." Jo agreed, nodding her head, "It is quite nice here, even with all the excitement. Or no, scratch that- especially with all the excitement.

"Taking on the Nightmare Crew was fun, but it felt too easy for the number of people we had going." Josh said, snagging a donut and biting into it.

Angelic Detective

13,125 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Friendly 100
Sachie Whitby

Asashi had saw what happen...and had to point out something to robot....

"Err, using a laser to clean with, isn't really a smart thing to use on a wooden ship......"

She said some what quietly....though not to really to be mean or anything, she was thinking logically...even if it was a sterilizer type of laser there could be an incident if it used it too much without thinking....after all, it's still a laser. But she kind of instantly though she shouldn't of said anything....

Dapper Hunter

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
SamusX4

"Taking on the Nightmare Crew was fun, but it felt too easy for the number of people we had going." Josh said, snagging a donut and biting into it.

Jo shrugged. "I guess. But we had a smaller number on the first raid and we totally got our butts handed to us. To be fair, they did have the element of surprise."

Swashbuckling Von Helson

11,840 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Mizuki_ZOMG

The hatch burst open and Andrew climbed out.
"THANK GOD!" he exclaimed. "I thought I was going t' 'ave t' spend an eternity down there! Thank ye, lass!" He shook her hand with both of his.
"Now, where has th' ship taken us?"

Sheard's Prince

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PinkieKitty

Asashi85

User Image

Gaspard heard Pippa but assumed that whatever it was that she was shouting about was not that big of a deal. He continued to give his attention to his current patent, which after all was more important than whatever was going on over that that didn't actually involve a patient.

Geoff, however, was getting a bit out of control again like when he chased after someone trying to provide medical assistance while they ran away specifically from him. This time he turned on the human that suggested there was something wrong with his lasers. "Two-legs doesn't know what she's talking about. My specifications make me fully safe to provide a wide range of medical functions. Perhaps both of you two-legs can use an upgrade." He extended his claws briefly. "I can make you both better, make you cyber cat. What say you?"

User Image

Romantic Conventioneer

7,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Medalist 100
purplejo
SamusX4

Jo shrugged. "I guess. But we had a smaller number on the first raid and we totally got our butts handed to us. To be fair, they did have the element of surprise."

"We went out and did the same thing. I wonder, did they have more crew at that time?" Josh asked, grabbing a cup of tea as well.

Dapper Hunter

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
SamusX4

"We went out and did the same thing. I wonder, did they have more crew at that time?" Josh asked, grabbing a cup of tea as well.

"Er, no." Jo replied, scratching her nose, "Same number of them, just less of us."

Romantic Conventioneer

7,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Medalist 100
purplejo
SamusX4

"Er, no." Jo replied, scratching her nose, "Same number of them, just less of us."

"Rather surprising then. Perhaps I came in at the right time. They seem stronger than they let on, perhaps they have a backup plan. Everyone does." Josh said, sipping his tea.

In a relationship with my middle fingers

Tipsy Lunatic

22,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Champion 300
  • Friendly 100
Andrew Von Helson
Mizuki_ZOMG

The hatch burst open and Andrew climbed out.
"THANK GOD!" he exclaimed. "I thought I was going t' 'ave t' spend an eternity down there! Thank ye, lass!" He shook her hand with both of his.
"Now, where has th' ship taken us?"

"Um.. no problem?' I said. 'I think it just stays in the sky forever."

Mewling Lunatic

16,375 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Party Animal 100
  • Married 100
Sachie Whitby
User Image

"I don't want to be a cyber cat!" Pippa ran behind a barrel and hid from the scary cyber cat medical droid. "This cat's crazy! Tug, help!"

Tug yawned and relaxed on the floor, soaking attention from guests by being really cute.

(((AFK for a bit. ^_^)))

User Image

Dapper Hunter

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
SamusX4

"Rather surprising then. Perhaps I came in at the right time. They seem stronger than they let on, perhaps they have a backup plan. Everyone does." Josh said, sipping his tea.

"Oh, dear, I hope not." Jo paled a bit, "They'll come back with a vengeance if they do."

Angelic Detective

13,125 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Friendly 100
Sachie Whitby

Asashi lightly laugh but put her hands up in front of her to stop Geoff.....

"Err, no thank you. I was just thinking of all the incidents I had with lasers that's all. And I don't need an upgrade. I'm fine the way I am. I like myself this way also and prefer to keep it that way."

She said slowly back up a bit...she liked cats but she didn't want to be turn into a cyber cat...not alone anything cyber......

(OOC: I need to get going....>.< I'll be back later...=/ so I won't be gone that long...hopefully XD )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff