Mewling Lunatic

16,375 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Party Animal 100
  • Married 100
Sachie Whitby
User Image

(((Morning world!)))

Tug nodded his approval. That's right, Geoff. One step closer to world domination.

Pippa yawned. "Good morning, everyone! Man, what a beautiful day!"

User Image

Dapper Hunter

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
SamusX4

"Eh, no reason in particular, but I do want to introduce myself. I'm Josh, nice to meet you." Josh said, extending his hand to shake.

"Jo, and the feeling's mutual." She smiled, giving him a rather firm shake.

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

Voting for the Skybound Scenes Contest has begun!

Visit the thread and cast your vote here!

Aekea Phantom

7,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Signature Look 250
Sachie Whitby

Lanci swallowed nervously. "I see..." To somehow diminish the awkwardness she felt, she began to reach for a plate. She chose a delicate yet tasty looking petit four and left it on her plate.

"So, as you can see, my wings are heavily damaged. I cannot fly with them anymore. I rely on my crescent." She patted the crystalline object behind her as it hovered in the air like a soundless guardian. "I bought it from a pirate long ago. If I infuse a bit of fairy dust into it, it can help me fly great distances. That's how I found this boat." She paused. Where was she going with this again? Oh, right. "But anyway, what I wanted to ask was... could you fix my wings? I've heard it could be a really painful operation, is that true, Doctor?"

Sheard's Prince

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PinkieKitty

User Image

"Just the inferior two-legs I was looking for." Geoff floated over to Pippa. A compartment opened on the side of its body and a computer tablet came flying out at her as the compartment shut. "I expect that the entire ship be completely sterilized to these specifications to deter illness."

Gaspard was too busy eating cake and talking to one of the ship's guests to even notice what his medical droid was doing.

User Image

Sarcastic Codger

24,440 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
She smiled. "Allo all!"

Romantic Conventioneer

7,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Medalist 100
purplejo
SamusX4

"Eh, no reason in particular, but I do want to introduce myself. I'm Josh, nice to meet you." Josh said, extending his hand to shake.

"Jo, and the feeling's mutual." She smiled, giving him a rather firm shake.

Josh shook hands then folded them into his kimono. "So what brought you into this dream world?"

Sheard's Prince

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Lancifolia

User Image

"Oh that's simple!" He set down his plate and grabbed a glass from the buffet table and began to mix that same concoction from yesterday of cranberry juice, lime juice, sparkling water and a single drop of some mysterious liquid from a vial he kept him his pocket. He handed the glass to her while saying, "Drink it all up!!" then went back to eating his little cakes.

User Image

Dapper Hunter

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
SamusX4

Josh shook hands then folded them into his kimono. "So what brought you into this dream world?"

Jo smiled sheepishly, "It was an accident, really. I had meant to enter the mirror for the Whimsical Dream World, but I entered this one by mistake. I'm glad that I'm here, though. I don't think the other world would have kept me half as entertained. You?"

Romantic Conventioneer

7,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Medalist 100
purplejo
SamusX4

Jo smiled sheepishly, "It was an accident, really. I had meant to enter the mirror for the Whimsical Dream World, but I entered this one by mistake. I'm glad that I'm here, though. I don't think the other world would have kept me half as entertained. You?"

"I like the idea of airships. Found them in a game I used to play when I was younger. I wanted to experience it myself." Josh said, reminiscing his younger days. "Also helps keep my blades sharp and my senses keen."

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

Freaksrus
She smiled. "Allo all!"

User Image

"Hello!" Captain Angelishia called. "And welcome to the Dreamboat!" she beamed.

User Image

Friendly Guildsman

SaikoTaiko
grinningjester

User Image
Red finally awakened after being unconscious from hitting her head on a door handle. She looked around and asked, "what happened? Did we win?" Red then spots Nakken, the man who was kind enough to inquire about her quest.

"We won indeed. There was a fellow who was dueling the Nightmare captain and I summoned a swarm of mad monkeys. The monkeys bit the captain and distracted him long enough for the duelist to win. So we made them walk the plank. Those scurvy dogs." Naken helps her up.

Dapper Hunter

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
SamusX4

"I like the idea of airships. Found them in a game I used to play when I was younger. I wanted to experience it myself." Josh said, reminiscing his younger days. "Also helps keep my blades sharp and my senses keen."

"They are lovely, aren't they? Airships, I mean." Jo breathed, taking in the fresh air.

Swashbuckling Von Helson

11,840 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Andrew finished trying on the hats and had put a couple in a sack. He walked across the hull to the hatch that went onto the main deck. He pushed the hatch up, but it barely opened before making a loud clunking sound. "What in blazes?"
A buffet table had been placed on top of the hatch. He slammed his elbow on the hatch repeatedly, trying desperately to get out. This made the buffet table shake with each blow.

Kiryu Thunder's Princess

Divine Lover

27,700 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
(Is the rp still going on? I thought it was over...)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff