my playlist <3

some things about me

hey im melissa heres a little about me

likes: BO BURNHAM <3 <3, green day, jeff hardy, guys, softball, basketball, declan galbraith, shakira,sugarland, selina gomez, lady gaga, bo burnham, and a lot more

dislikes:rude people, people who are rude and then ask for money, and people who add me just for money, so dont.

status: single again :'(
bitches and hoes dont exist cuz the hoes know bo's a feminst
take off your bras and burn em or you could let bo burnham burn em <3 <3 <3
thanks for reading!

~melissa~ heart

GreenDayAddiction

GreenDayAddiction's avatar

Gender: Female

Birthday: 07/20

come say hai

  • Add to Friends
  • Send Message
  • Trade Items

my outfit

 

my stalkers <3

the best people in the world

View All Friends

compliments oh i mean comments

View All Comments

Kyoko_the_Ookami Report | 10/24/2011 5:04 pm
Kyoko_the_Ookami
Haiiiiii~!
Its been a while >w<
no longer vaild Report | 09/05/2011 11:30 am
no longer vaild
where are you going to move to? and be away from who?
no longer vaild Report | 09/05/2011 11:19 am
no longer vaild
that sucks then
no longer vaild Report | 09/04/2011 8:59 pm
no longer vaild
just bored lol
5_REYNOLDS_5 Report | 07/22/2011 11:18 pm
5_REYNOLDS_5
Hey girl !(: , how are you ?
HexianAxact Report | 07/22/2011 6:15 am
HexianAxact
whee 3nodding Hehe your welcome and your mommys are me and tasty bagels and you auntie is IMa eMo CrAzYand your dad is nicholas-flame1 3nodding whee
HexianAxact Report | 07/21/2011 7:05 am
HexianAxact
whee whee whee whee whee heart Happy Birthday Sweety remember your'e my gaia daughter......................... heart heart heart 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding whee whee whee whee whee whee whee
The Iliaddict Report | 06/28/2011 7:55 pm
The Iliaddict
Thankyouthankyouthankyou for the stockings! biggrin DD
Diabetic Muffin Report | 06/18/2011 9:22 pm
Diabetic Muffin
Indeed he is.
Kiryu Cross Report | 06/11/2011 4:00 am
Kiryu Cross
Hey Girl! :}

Signature

92% of teens would be dead if Abercrombie&Fitch said it was uncool to breath smile put this on ur signature if you would be the other 8% laughing ur a** off!!!

 
 
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
feilc24
cg53214
ll_carlo_II
Kiryu Cross
Ba-Lucy-Del-Lone
paul jacy
Invisible juliarocks101
Rosebud Baby
GreenDayAddiction
chicababe__18
Zifti
PrincessLeafra
jmysterio
Toddtaker
Evil Toddtaker
megan9195
joe56jonas
eiffion
hot monica 1
cg53214
GreenDayAddiction
idk_thatguy
Face_of_the_broken
Ba-Lucy-Del-Lone
megan9195
hot monica 1
chicababe__18
johncenasgrl
GreenDayAddiction
skullkidzzz
5_REYNOLDS_5
__icecreamLickerXx
Jennirawr
Xx-ookami_ni_chan-xX
sivla_styl3z
GreenDayAddiction
KIBABLAZE
Ahri_breast_waifu
xMYxCHEMxCHICKx
GreenDayAddiction
In Search Of
GreenDayAddiction
no longer vaild
no longer vaild

a girl asked a boy if he thought she was pretty, he said no, she then asked him if he wanted to be with her forever he said no, then she asked him if he would cry if she were to leave, once again he said no, the girl has heard enough, she turned around with tears streaming down her face. The boy grabbed her by the arm and said your not pretty your beautiful, I dont want to be with you forever I need to be with you forever, I wouldnt cry if you would leave i would die.

Friend:helps you up when you fall Best Friends: laugh at you when you fall then trip you again when you get up.

the best people in the world

yes its true, i speak some spanish...but not a lot so dont come at me with a big speech but i can hold up a conversation. so come on dont be shy