AboutHey everyone. Usually I'd start with my name but I'd rather tell you when we start talking.
For now I will say that I am 23 years old and graduated from York University with a BA in Theatre Studies. Currently I am putting my degree to work by slaving away in a call center where I help people with money (I don't think I'm legally allowed to say more than that based on the NDA I signed). However, I can say that my job is not fun nor is it a walk in the park but hey, it pays the bills.
I find a great deal of joy in the arts (obviously, having studied theatre). I love to write, drawn, sing, dance, perform, and I even play the guitar and piano just to name a few though I find very little time to indulge in them on a regular basis. I also enjoy gaming (I am a PC gamer) and have played in multiple D&D campaigns (5th edition). In case you're wondering, bard is probably my favourite though I do have a strong liking for rangers and rogues.
Because this is a question that pops up in conversation a lot I'll say this now: I'm done dating. By which I mean to say, I've found the person I want to spend the rest of my life with. We've been together for a few years now and while we've had our rough patches and disagreements, we've come through them and are stronger because of them. I'm here only to meet new people and form friendships (and maybe do a couple puzzles).
- I'm bilingual (French and English)
- I have 7 dogs (3 at home, 4 at my grandmothers. Yes, they're technically hers and not mine but they're still my babies)
- I'm a massive nerd and have been reading things like Shakespeare since I was 7
- Reading in general is a favourite passtime
- I love musicals
- Language is very important to me. Spelling, word choice, structure, images, all of these and more make language beautiful.