Territorial Friend

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:32 pm
In-Thread RP: here

Tsunake
-tosses Tia out to play-

Tiamat: -Prowling about these new, strange lands with open interest, her draconic nostrils flaring even as she takes the scent in. Meaty creatures are out and about, she can all but taste them, but she has no interest. After all, there are a bunch of little ones out and about, and she's rather fascinated. No scales, no wings, nothing to protect them from the elements but their wee hides! How do they do it?

With a gleam in her eye, she snakes closer, looming in the shadows so she can get a better look.-

Kamiki

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Priyanka hung back from the others. She was still so young, though the summer had brought a growth spurt with it. She saw a glimmer of purple past the trees and her ears flicked curiously. She hadn't been able to meet many others outside her family yet; her father was so overprotective of her, especially since she didn't have wings, so he had coddled her a bit more than her siblings.

But if ever was going to make any friends, she ought to start somewhere. She stepped forward a few paces, letting herself out in the open to see if anyone would approach her.

Revel1984
Koora: *eyes the pretty mare that emerged nearby* Hi

Tsunake

Her jaws clacked together openly with mirth as the young mare skirted past, paused, and then stepped out into the open without delay. How bold! Well, it was giving Tiamat a better look at her now, all of those soft and pretty colors. Another glance confirmed that there definitely seemed to be some scaling to her--but all that stuff that fell from her neck and rear!

"How do you not trip on yourself?" It was a rasp of sound, not particularly pleasant, but eager. She returned the courtesy, slipping out of the shadows to give herself a shake, her armored plating rattling to and fro before she settled. "You must not be from the deserts. No, clearly not."

Kamiki

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Hello!" the young mare said with a friendly smile to the cute dapple mare that addressed her. Perhaps making friends wasn't as hard as she had been worried.

But then a raspy, severe voice beside her gave her a start, and her large eyes widened as a beast unlike she had ever seen came forward. "T-trip?" She didn't full understand the questions, as her parents had been grooming her long mane and decorating her with feathers and flowers for as long as she could remember. "You mean, on my hair?" she ventured, looking over the horned creature that had no mane to speak of. "Oh, just practice I guess?"

She tilted her head at mention of a desert. "The desert? Oh no... I was born and raised here," she said, still regarding her with caution, but trying to be respectful. "Is that where you are from?"

Tsunake
"Sure! That stuff." She'd been fortunate enough to never have to bother with such a thing--could you imagine what it'd be like dragging in the sands? Practice was an acceptable answer, and her tail lashed thoughtfully behind her.

Tiamat couldn't quite comprehend the fact that this mare hadn't turned tail and bolted yet, but found herself rather pleased with the exchanged. "Sure am. Blazing in the heat of the day and bone-chilling at night. Not a place for the faint of heart! Still, the scenery is boring day in and day out--my sister and I decided we needed a change.

Speaking of Ki, where was she?

Kamiki
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Oh." She pawed a bit at the grass and swished her tail, now very well aware of long and heavy it seemed at the time. "That doesn't sound pleasant," she said, then flinched a bit. "No offense," she added quickly, risking a glace at up her before turning her gaze back to the ground. She wondered if all the Soquili that came from the desert looked like her - rough and big-teethed with scaly skin and large horns.

"But I'm sure you'll like it here," she added with a note of optimism. "Well, I do at least. My father says the spirits are strong in these lands."

Tsunake

Fortunately, the young mare was rewarded with a cackle of laughter for her words, and Tiamat shook herself all over again with open amusement. "No, I suppose it doesn't." Not for someone who had lived a seemingly soft and easy life. Still, she didn't begrudge the stranger anything. It was just different circumstances of their births. "But that's why we moved, I suppose."

Spirits... Her head tilted slightly at that, and it was clear that the Kalona mare was troubled. "Spirits? What sorts of spirits?"

Kamiki
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Priyanka blinked her wide eyes at the draconic mare incredulously. "The spirits," she said, cautiously, not wanted to make the lady feel foolish, or appear a fool herself. "You know, in everything. Do they not have spirits in the desert?" A sudden epiphany came to her, "Is that why nothing grows there?"

Tsunake
Tiamat wrinkled her muzzle with thought, which had the unfortunate side-effect of baring her wicked teeth. As far as she was concerned, there was no such thing. "The only thing that matters in the desert, love, is whether or not you're strong enough and smart enough to survive."

Still, if these spirits had anything to do with growth... Tiamat shrugged. "Maybe so. I've certainly never seen or heard of 'em."

Kamiki

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Priyanka tried not to stare at the mare's large and intimidating teeth as she talked. Her father always told her staring was rude - but were so hard not to notice! She had only seen predatores like pumas with teeth anywhere close to those... and even they paled.

"Well you must be very smart," she said, friendly, if not a bit forced, smile. "I don't think I would last a day out there."

She paused for a moment. "Oh! My name is Priyanka," she said with a dip of her head in a courtesy. It was rude not to introduce herself, she was a bit embarrassed she hadn't done so yet.

Kara Asumie
User Image Tori trots into the area as he then lays down watching the others in the area as he is a bit tired.

Kamiki

"Nice to meet you, Tiamat," she said with a deliberate and rehearsed nicety. Her eyes were unsettling to the young, naive mare and she looked away when she winked at her, getting the feeling like she was a fly on a spider's web.

She followed the draconic mare's gaze to the handsome, and very much less intimidating looking stallion, who came over, a bit relieved.

She was caught off guard by Tiamat's direct question. The truth was she was bothered, well, intimidated by, her; she was just trying to be polite. But how do you say that? Was she supposed to tell her she was nervous? She swallowed, "C-common?" she asked, with a nervous high pitch. "I... I don't know. I've never seen anyone who looks quite like you."

Kara Asumie
Tori looks at the mares as he wonders what it is he has wandered into. Maybe this wasn't the right spot to be in. Though he isn't bothered by what others look like. As long as it isn't a purewalker or skinwalker he is fine.

He stands up and he paws at the ground with his talons looking to soften the ground so he can lay back again on a softer ground.

Tori watching the mares and has to admit that they are pretty in each of their own ways as he stops pawing the ground and walks closer to the two mares as he doesn't get too close just yet.

Tsunake

"I'll take your word on that." Tiamat was right pleased with herself, even if it was at the poor mare's expense. At least Priyanka was taking this all in stride. Of course, she did pause to give her a more measuring look at the next statement. "Really? None at all?"

Now that was interesting. She didn't even know what to say. Ki might know better--she'd have to inform her sister whenever she came back from scouting.

"I suppose that might be a relief for you." Another cackle before she turned her attention to the stallion once more, raising her voice to call out to him. "Not even going to say hello? So much for manners."

Kamiki

Priyanka felt her ears burning in embarrassment. She felt very young and naive right now as she read the incredulously in Tiamat's tone. "I don't get out much," she mumbled. It was true, her father felt her rather sheltered.

She looked back at the stallion when Tiamat addressed him. "You look tired," she observed meekly.

Kara Asumie
Tori looks at Tiamat "Sorry for my rude-ness. Hello M'Lady. I am called Tori." He looks at the other mare and bows his head to both of them. "It is an honor." He then stands straight again as he watches them.

Tsunake
"Well, I can't really blame you. Gal like you probably doesn't need to hunt much, huh?" No claws, no visible teeth... Must have been nice when your food didn't really move around. It would have been such a dull life though, and she wouldn't have traded hers for the world.

Tori's chivalrous response earned a snort, but Tiamat seemed more amused than anything. Damn, people really didn't seem to care too much about the way she looked, did they? "You're forgiven, sir Tori. Come rescue this little lady here. I think I'm making her a bit uncomfortable, see?"

Kara Asumie
Tori looks at the Dragon like mare and then to the other one. "Why would she be uncomfy? The way you look. That is what I normally get." He picks up his front leg showing his talons. "To each their own."

Kamiki

"Hunt?" Why would she hunt. Hunting implies killing other creatures, like a predator. Her eyes went wide and swallowed nervously. A predator... with those teeth it certainly made sense. Didn't her father warm her about meat-eating Soquili? A story he told her as a just a baby filly...

"No, I don't go hunting..." she said, just barely above a whisper. She looked desperately back at Tori, knowing her nervousness was showing. Regardless of why he was there she was suddenly very glad he was.

"Nice to meet you, Tori," she chirped. "My name is Priyanka."

She looked at the talons on the beautiful buff stallions. True, she had never seen something quite like that, either, but she loved birds and they looked like birds feet. This made her smile and she gave a nod.

Kara Asumie
Tori looks at the colorful mare. "Hello Priyanka. It is nice to meet you as well." He has this charm about him. He looks at the other mare. "I might have talons but the only thing I hunt are berries." He was wondering if walking in on the hunting part of the convo was a smart thing or if he should have minded his own. But that can't be helped now and he is there now. Though a Soquili hunting doesn't bother him as long as he isn't the one being hunted. Unless it is a fun game of cat and mouse that ends in love and not blood.

Tsunake

Her grin only grew that much wider at poor Priyanka's reaction. Poor little princess! "What, you think I nibble on trees with these chompers?" Her jaws clacked together a few times for emphasis before she laughed. "Don't worry your silly head about it. I'm not going to eat you. Or him, for that matter."

No, it seemed like there was plenty of game in these lands, and she wouldn't have to resort to those methods.

The talons were interesting, and she cocked her head at the stallion with interest. "Huh. Shame. Bet you could do some wicked damage with those."

Kara Asumie
Tori looking at Tiamat as he smirks "Oh I can if need be. Like if I am cornered by something. Or whatnot. They also comes in handle when I get a hold of watermelon." He points out seeing that he is glad that his talons come in handle from time to time.

Kamiki

I guess I deserved that she thought, as the tone in Tiamat's voice made her realize it was a rather stupid question. I guess she was one of the meat-eating Soquili.. perhaps she should have been more careful.

Though, an obvious look a relief crossed her features when the scary dragon reassured her that she wasn't going to be indulging in any cannibalism right now. Maybe she dodged a bullet? Or maybe she was jumping to conclusions...

Tsunake
Watermelon? Tiamat's brows furrowed for a moment, a blank expression passing over her face. "I don't know what that's supposed to be, but whatever pleases you, I guess." With another snort, she stretched her wings out, enjoying the feel of the sun upon them.

"I hate to leave you so soon, chickadees, but who knows what sort of trouble my sister's gotten herself into. You two play nice now, huh?" Her grin widened, a bit more toothy than before. She shoved off the ground without another word, her wings pumping powerfully as she took to the skies.

Kara Asume
Tori looking at Priyanka "No need to worry Princess I would protect if need be." He turns on the charm once again as he looks at Tiamat and then to Priyanka once more. He doesn't mind being between two female no matter their looks. After all he is a ladies stallion and loves all ladies no matter race. He is picky with who he might breed with but not who he flirts with.

Tori watches the dragon like mare take off of the skies. Oh Wings were something wonderful as he is always in awe of them

Kamiki

Priyanka stepped back as Tiamat took off. Not being able to fly was always a bit of a sore spot for her - her father had two sets of wings, and so did her sister. And her brother had his own....

...but it wasn't the time for that. "Oh, bye!" she said, almost as an afterthought. She watched the powerful dragonlady soar into the sky, unable to be unimpressed with the show of prowess.

She took a deep breath, then turned her attention back to the golden, taloned stallion. She felt the insider of her ears burn a bit in a blush. "Oh, I'm not a Princess," she said, completely missing it as a term of endearment. "But thank you." She looked up at the sky and frowned. "It really was nice to meet you," she said after a moment. "But my father is probably worried about me. I should head back."

She gave another little bow of her head and headed back in the direction she has came. "Goodbye," she chipped over her shoulder, throwing him a smile.

Kara Asumie
Tori bows to her. "You will always be a Princess to me. Enjoy you trip home. It was nice to meet such a beauty as yourself." He then watches her leave.

Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff