Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Glorious Tidings (Hallon + Azharaie)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:33 pm
User Image

It was hard to tell how high the sun was with the thick cover of trees nearly blanketing out the sky, but Hallon had never known a life any different than one in the forest. It was a familiar comfort, and the stallion shook himself a bit sleepily even as he wove through the tree trunks, brushing his scaled flanks against against the wood to scratch at itches he just couldn't reach.

It was going to be a good day, the stallion mused to himself even as he stretched his limbs. With any luck, he would find some pretty trinket or another for Sitareh. She would appreciate it--she always did--and that alone was enough to send him out day after day. If he was truly lucky, perhaps said trinkets would even speak to her, whisper of their origins in her ear. He did always like to listen to those stories.

A flash of something unusually bright caught his eye today--but it was no trinket. His ears pricking forward curiously, Hallon lengthened his stride. There was no reason to fear,after all. There'd never been anything but good things in the forest.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:45 pm
User Image

It was one of those days where nothing was quite going right in the angeni's perfect little life. Someone - and she had no idea who, but she bet it was one of those pesky little birds - had decided to steal one of her favorite trinkets. Right from under her sleeping nose. The fact that they were likely to make a nest out of it or something made the anger she felt that much worse, seething under her skin and threatening to burst out. Nobody took her things. Not if they knew what was good for them!

Having written off the trinket, she'd gone to get a drink of water only to find some ugly Soquili had decided to bathe in it, thus rendering it undrinkable. Taking a deep breath, Azharaie closed her eyes, counted to three, and decided she would adventure into the forest for a dose of peace, quiet, and perhaps finding another shiny bauble to replace the one that had been lost.

Or find the bird who had taken it and turn them into a meal. It would be worth turning into a human just for that, despite it's difficulty and relative discomfort. Always missed having four legs in that particular form, though she could speak forever on the joys of opposable thumbs.

Teal eyes locked in on Hallon, shining in the streamlined sun through the trees. "...You better not be my bauble," she muttered, though he was a fine specimen of the male kind - she had to admit. Maybe he would make her feel more beautiful than she knew she was.

Kyribird

Aged Codger

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:31 pm
Hallon had never really spent much time with someone outside of his family before, especially not with a creature that looked quite like her. Something about her was--exquisite? Exotic? The right word didn't come to mind, and the golden stallion found himself staring at the winged mare with wonder. So many wings. He came from an earthen family, precious metals and the bounty of nature. This... This was a creature of the skies, he was certain of it.

"I do not think I am a bauble, my lady," Hallon finally managed to say once he had untangled his tongue. "No mere bauble should trouble you so." She was choosing to grace his family's forest, and that was reason alone that he should serve her in any way he was able.

He was light on his hooves, not quite prancing towards her before he bowed his head at her. "I am Hallon, my lady, and if there is something in this forest that you do seek... I humbly ask that you allow me to grant you my aid."

His tongue may have been flying freely now, but his heart felt as though it was going to hammer its way out of his rib-cage. Most strange.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:37 pm
The look of awe that crossed the male's face was enough to ease a bit of her ire. The fact he called her My Lady was perfectly proper, and she could appreciate it. "Everything that is pretty is a bauble," she answered promptly, "Of some sort. Some baubles are better than others," obviously referring to herself. Though he was certainly right - no bauble should trouble her. And yet it was.

"Hallon, I will take your offer of help. A bird stole one of my trinkets - at least, I am fairly certain it was a bird. Nothing else would be so..." Rude? Inconsiderate? "Stupid." Alright, so maybe her vocabulary needed a little work. "I have written it off, I doubt I will ever see it again. However, I felt that perhaps I would be able to find a replacement in the forest. I have heard tale of treasures. And you," she looked at him pointedly, "Are covered in gold. Take me to it." Nevermind that his 'gold' was scales and that pretty little necklace, but still. Gold. Shiny.

Hers. She'd take him home, if she had to!

Kyribird

Aged Codger

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:48 pm
"I see," The stallion said, but by his bewildered expression, he wasn't exactly sure what she was referring to. Sita would probably know, and she and this mysterious stranger could talk trinkets together.

When his offer was so graciously accepted, his chest swelled with pride, and Hallon lifted his head a bit more proudly. "A bird.." Well, before he could think too hard on it, she'd dismissed the thought without hesitation. Who was he to question her? Hallon listened patiently, though he did blink in surprise before glancing down at himself.

Where was he to find gold? He supposed his father was made almost entirely of the stuff, or so it seemed. Perhaps he would know where to find trinkets for this mare. "I won't fail you, my lady." Hallon promised, promptly turning the way he'd come. "If you'd follow me."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:56 pm
You better not! thought Azharaie at the stallion's promise not to fail her. She shifted her wings closer to her body to keep them from getting caught on any trees that were trying to get fresh and started to walk toward him, fully expecting him to carry on. Of course most mares would likely be wary of a stallion offering to find her gold and trinkets if she followed him deeper into the forest. Az was not most mares. In fact, she was fairly certain she was infallible, incorruptable and perfectly incapable of being harmed. It would likely get her killed one way.

"Where, exactly, are we going?" Not asking out of any sort of real necessity but more because she was a rather curious thing, admittedly.

Kyribird

Aged Codger

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:18 pm
Fortunately for the Angeni of Pride, Hallon was as naive and and gullible as they got--he practically danced away from her as she sashayed closer, eager to serve as a good, trustworthy guide. Perhaps he would find something that glittered in the sunlight--something worthy of her attention! Why, she'd be pleased with him then, wouldn't she?

"A place that I've found many trinkets before, for my sister." Hallon explained, unable to help a smile. "Normally I get very lucky, there." And today he felt exceptionally lucky.

Kyribird

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff