Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP]Clash of the Titans (Kaitos, Nemesis, Maeryn?)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:23 pm
User Image

Kaitos had gone his separate way after running into Nemesis and Maeryn the other day, but he couldn't get the mare's words out of his head. It intrigued him more than he thought possible, a herd full of proud pure Kalona. He never thought such a thing could ever exist, it seemed the purity of their race had almost died out or had been tainted by lesser blood. Perhaps he just hadn't been looking in the right place. Without even realizing it, his steps had been drawn toward the mountains.

He could have flown there faster, but walking gave him time to think. He didn't know what being in a herd was like, or if that was even what he wanted for himself. Would he have to follow orders? That wasn't high on his list of things he liked. But if the order was for the best for his kind? Or to stop the Skinwalkers, would he do it? ... Maybe. Oh this whole thing was infuriating. He had no clue what he was getting into, and that somehow pissed him off.

As he got closer to his destination he tried to think what the mare had said. She was the alpha, meaning she was in charge. He could live with that, he'd be more inclined to listen to her than to another stallion thinking he was better than everyone else. Then there was her son, who was the protector... Whatever that meant. Protector of everyone? Like he needed protecting.

He stopped to study the Black Skull totem now standing before him. How ominous and fitting for such a herd. After a quick glance around he continued on, figuring he'd run into someone eventually.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:28 pm
User Image

It would happen sooner than later, as it turned out, for the smell of a young kalona stallion would always snatch the attention of the protector of the Black Skull herd. Nemesis moved without sound, a remarkable feat considering his bulk, and from the shadow of the forest, he was easily able to see who had dared draw so close. Kaitos--wasn't that his name? The black stallion resisted the urge to bare his teeth with disgust, swallowing his pride and advancing openly so that the other could see him, too.

"You came." It was a rumble of sound, and as tempting as it was to repay the younger back in kind for his insults the other day... that was a poor action for a leader to encourage. He held his ground, no longer approaching on Kaitos' space and not showing any sort of threat.

"Have you come seeking Maeryn?" If he was, then Nemesis would lead him to her. If he had other matters to discuss, well... perhaps he'd listen for a time.

vollyballrocks91

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:04 pm
Kaitos stopped and grinned at the stallion he expected to run into. "Nemesis, was it? Yes, well, your leader has a way with persuasion. I figured it was worth at least looking into." He gave the stallion a quick glance over, assuming he really wasn't too happy to see him. It wasn't like they got off on the best hoof the first time they'd run into each other. Maeryn had put him in his place though, he thought with disdain, and he realized he most likely still did have a lot to learn.

"I came seeking whoever would meet me. If you want to pass me to Maeryn, that's fine. I'm just looking for a run down of the place, and maybe see parts of it for myself." His tail flicked behind him, as he tried to stay on his best behavior... whatever that was. This wasn't his turf and if he pissed someone off, he'd be seriously hurting tomorrow.

Tsunake

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:52 pm
"Kaitos." It was a growl in turn. Yes, he remembered, and if the other was going to be courteous... well, then he, too, could play his part. "She is busy now." He could not afford to turn away a pureblood, no matter his own personal opinions. The large stallion turned, exposing his side as he did so. It was, at least, some measure of trust. Kaitos could strike him now... though Nemesis doubted he would escape unscathed, if he did.

"Come. I will show you the herd." It was his duty, wasn't it? At least until Maeryn was available. "We accept any who come here, no matter their skill sets. If they are quick and small, silver-tongued and charming, or... like us." One crimson eye glanced back, and surely Kaitos didn't need an explanation why big, powerful stallions had their place here.

"Only those who are pure are allowed to join." But the slight curl of his lip suggested that Nemesis had his doubts on being able to truly test the purity of one's blood.

vollyballrocks91

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:02 pm
Kaitos followed after Nemesis, keeping his eyes open for any sign of the other Kalona that resided here. He grinned at the other stallion's comment, "Would you say there's a lot like us? That could prove extremely interesting. You know I met another stallion not too long ago, he had the build to be a formidable opponent but I think he could fall under that silver-tongued category." He trotted up to keep pace beside Nemesis.

His meeting with Temptation had changed his attitude a bit. This other stallion he'd met could almost be considered a friend after their little conversation, and agreeing to hunt together wasn't something he took lightly. It was strange to think he'd made a friend, considering he'd never really had any. So now he tried to be a little more accommodating.. Only a little. "He said he didn't belong to a herd though. Maybe he would consider it as well?" He glanced over at his current.. companion? Whatever he was at the moment. They definitely weren't at the friendly comrade stage yet.

Tsunake

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff