Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shia bean
Vice Captain

Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:44 pm
[ Plot Wit Me ]

Hi guys! Want to plot with one of my characters? Curious to know what kind of plots they're already invested in? Want to set up FUTURE plots? Let's do it. Here. At my Plotting Thread. /trumpets

Here you'll find

> Characters available for plots
    > Characters already being plotted
    > Plots I want to pursue
    > RP Logs

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:45 pm
[ The Characters ]

If you don't see a character here that you would like to plot with, feel free to send me a PM/DM on Discord with your ideas! If they're not here, they're not completely off the table. I just have a lot of potentialities that aren't set in stone yet.

---------------

User Image
[General RP Hunt] [Mate Hunt - Bisexual but leans heavily towards females]
Personality: Driven by purpose, instinct, and a desire for community. A heavy believer of fate and ones destiny. He has a creative and explorative mind, often considering the possibilities of other beings inside, and out of, the realm...
Plot Hunt Specifics: General RP is a must. I want more chances to RP this boy! But I would also love for him to find a mate. This would 100% be a slow burn romance, and they would have to be in the pack, willing to stay WITH the pack, until something nudged them otherwise. And by something I mean destiny. His ideal mate would be someone who shares his interests or is at the very least nonjudgemental/maybe willing to learn?

User Image
[General RP Hunt]
Personality: Devoted to showing strength and protecting pack. Is hard on self, and equally hard on children. Neglects relationships that are not elevating in status or built upon mutual strength. Is particularly neglectful of his mate, prizing pack and children over her. Admires alpha greatly. Admires and envies captains. Aspires to ‘level up’ but has consistently been overlooked, likely from an endured injury that left permanent scarring and stiffness in back right knee. Is bitter about it. Takes out frustrations on family and other warriors. Expects a lot. Is easily disappointed.
Plot Hunt Specifics: Honestly, just general RP would be nice. He is a warrior in the Moongate pack, so they can talk about any number of things. Just looking for character development with him.

User Image
[General RP Hunt] [Mate Hunt - Straight]
Personality: Confident and proud. Too proud to ever admit his defeats/faults/failures. Constantly seeking the approval of his father, which is always putting him in the position of having to prove himself. Can come across as 'One of the boys'/Jock, but deep down he's super insecure and struggling to suppress it.
Plot Hunt Specifics: Anything Moongate would be fun, as well as a potential mate opportunity? He would consider a 'life mate', but he would PROBABLY fling with other females despite commitment.

User Image
[Blank Slate/Open] [General RP Hunt] [Mate Hunt - Bi-sexual, leaning heavily towards males]
Personality: Frustratingly confident a*****e who believes himself better than you and all your friends. Dismissive, manipulative, opportunist.
Plot Hunt Specifics: He's new to the forest, and my heart, so I'm looking for plots? He is my elf wolf, all high and mighty, and is seeking interactions with wolves of similar caliber. I'd love some hot drama for him, maybe he's asked to infiltrate and scout out a pack by a lover, or he gets involved in a love triangle? Throw some ideas my way and I'll let you know if they would work?

User Image
[Blank Slate/Open] [General RP Hunt]
Personality: Big boi
Plot Hunt Specifics:

User Image
[Blank Slate/Open] [General RP Hunt]
Personality: Very brave. Very stoic. Willing to help those in need, so long as they are also willing to help themselves. Firm, but not unkind. Pragmatic. Actions speak louder than words. A leader, although willing to follow.
Plot Hunt Specifics: General RP for character development. More opportunities for him to save lost/abandoned/orphaned pups? Or any other creature, really. I want him to go on a great adventure with MANY different types of characters/species, so I'm open to a lot of potentialities. A fling relationship would work? He might have a mate set up for the future.

User Image
[Plotting] [General RP Hunt]
Personality: wildly devoted to pack, mate, and children. To some degree brainwashed. Trained for combat but prefers not to fight, is sneaky and impish strategically. Soft spoken, slightly neurotic, possess a back bone when in direct defense of her home/belief or her mate. Is loyal to a fault. Distrusting of outsiders. Fanatically religious, claiming to see the moon walk amongst them. Dotes upon her children but can be just as demanding/harsh as father. Slightly more judgmental of them/others and their actions.
Plot Hunt Specifics: General character development RP with Moongate peoples. smile She's got a plot lined up, so for now it's just showing face with the rest of the pack.

User Image
[Blank Slate/Open] [Plotting] [General RP Hunt] [Mate Hunt - Lesbian]
Personality: A rough and tumble sort that who respects physical and mental/emotional strength.
Plot Hunt Specifics: I'm still sorting out her past, but I'm willing to plot things if you're interested? Because she has a potential situation, I'll be picky about what she does! But, being new to the forest, she'd be open to fling interactions and creating some relations while here.

User Image
[General RP Hunt] [Mate Hunt - ???]
Personality: An eccentric wolf who is extremely proud of her craft. Loyal. Curious. Mainly keeps to herself, taking up counsel with very few members of the pack on a regular basis. Extremely doting upon her leech collective, showcasing a maternal/protective side. It hinges on possessiveness. When caught in conversation, or confronted with an ailed member, her demeanor can range from standoffish, to negligent, to fixated, to excitable all dependent upon when (and where) you catch her.
Plot Hunt Specifics: General RP! If you have any plots in mind, let me know. She's not really looking for a mate, but if you have a good enough argument... anything is possible. >3

User Image
[Plotting] [General RP Hunt] [Mate Hunt] [Closed!]
Personality: Within pack life, she is generally a quiet, mild tempered sort who is undyingly loyal to her pack, father, and role. It takes some extraordinary effort to enrage her, but she comes across as calculated even in her aggression. Disarmingly polite, albeit with very cold undertones as she trusts no one but her immediate family; mostly her sister. Work is life. She loves what she does. She is good at what she does. She is self-reliant and incredibly resourceful. Her independent contracts are often catered to in a variety of ways, where Red Sparrow utilizes charm, wit, coercion, and feminine wiles to lure her prey.
Plot Hunt Specifics: She is a Vileblood, so she's kind of on hold ATM until things kick into gear. <3 But when she is free, I'll be interested in general RP in support of her pack. She won't be seeking out a mate, but some sexual tension between pack-mates is always welcome.

User Image
Personality: Carrion wields all (perceivably) that Vivi lacks. She can be outgoing, charismatic, young of spirit or wise of heart, a temptress, a weakling, a threat and never at risk of draining any social prowess. An adaptable wolf with a strange passion for the wearing of masks, she lends a powerful paw to their game of 'cat and mouse'. Privately, Carrie has found a link between all the roles she plays and has deemed herself a 'performer'... it is an art to lure strangers to their demise, after all. Second to eating, deceit is her favorite pass-time and she holds it in the highest regards. Failures tend to cripple her ego. Carrie considers herself a vital proponent to their cause and expects the chance to dabble in each role the sisters have created; without question. Despite being absolutely better suited for the luring rather than the 'seering', Carrie secretly hates how convincing Vivi has become and cannot stand seeing her sister do anything better than her.
Plot Hunt Specifics: She has a plot in the works, but I'd be down for general RP if you're looking to have some weird interactions with a weird girl. And heck, it might be too early for some of us, but if you ever want a death plot -- Carrion would be happy to eat you. Meet you. Wait.

User Image
[General RP Hunt] [Mate Hunt - Straight]
Personality: So happy it hurts. An optimistic, outgoing, extremely friendly, and always willing to help kind of girl. Trust is an easy thing to come by, and that has either earned her friendships or gotten her into trouble. She can quickly get ahead of herself when excitement comes into play, and passionately pursue whatever task/goal/wish she (or someone else) has. Self-less, but not without a backbone. When she notices she's been had, she is not afraid of confrontation.
Plot Hunt Specifics: Would love to have her meet more wolves, grow as a character, help others, be put into sticky situations, and otherwise experience life! A mate would be cool, but she's not really looking for that right now. She's another sloooow buuuurn type. A best friend turned lover would be so fun.

User Image
Personality: Young, follower mentality. She's easily swayed one way or another by the people she 'trusts', generally the individuals who seem to be leading the charge, and she tends to trust pretty quickly. Immature, a bit whiny when it suits her, judgmental, but generally kind. Unless she's encouraged not to be.
Plot Hunt Specifics: She already has a little love plot going, but I'd be down for her to meet up with some strangers in the mean time! She is headed for the Sand Raiders once they're all official, so pre-pack RP would be fun as well <3

User Image
[General RP Hunt]
Personality: Mischief maker. A big ol' bully. Knows what she wants, will go after it relentlessly. What she wants is also, very often, changing depending on her mood. Like's to watch others squirm. Like's to create conflict.
Plot Hunt Specifics: Open for anything!

User Image
[General RP Hunt]
Personality: A left-brain thinker with right-brain intrigue. Generally calm and direct in her approach. Can become impassioned when learning or sharing information regarding healing/the occult. Visions cause seizures, so she is on the hunt for a cure. One of her visions led her to the book she carries, and although she isn't one to fall for superstition... she's hesitant to get rid of it as a result.
Plot Hunt Specifics: General RP an interactions.

User Image
[General RP Hunt]
Personality: Hazel has had to grow up quickly. As a result, she dons confidence and stoicism with ease, mostly out of fear that she might ******** something up. A wise and innovative youth, giving the rest of the Elders a good run for their money (and plenty of reason to question tradition).
Plot Hunt Specifics: An Elder for The Murkwood Court, so any Elf RP would be fantastic! Rogue interactions would be fun as well!

User Image
[General RP Hunt]
Personality:
Plot Hunt Specifics: Head Elder for The Murkwood Court, so any Elf RP would be fantastic! Rogue interactions would be fun as well!

User Image
[General RP Hunt]
Personality:
Plot Hunt Specifics:  

Shia bean
Vice Captain

Prophet

Shia bean
Vice Captain

Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:48 pm
[ RP LOGS ]