Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kells Wolves

Back to Guilds

Tags: wolf, wolves, kells, breedables, Roleplay 

Reply [Location] The Bluestone Mountains
[PRP] Ego meets Wisdom (Spirit Warrior x Blooming Grove)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Henry_kunz

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:27 am
User Image

Though wandering the mountains wasn't his normal path it was one he appreciated just as he did the expanse of forests, so this sunny day found the bark-colored wolf padding along at a relaxed pace. Spirit was of the mind to take things slowly in order to enjoy the small things around, from critters skittering away to the way the slight breeze licked at the mane around his neck. It brought an inner peace that kept him grounded despite how dangerous life could get around him.

With a soft sigh he spotted a nice looking spot of shade, a large boulder held firm in place after possibly crashing there many years prior. While he loved the sun's warmth it was a hot day, so he made his way over then settled into a comfortable loose half circle, forelegs crossed as he took in the surroundings.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:21 pm
User Image

Agh! No!” The voice was melodic, albeit higher-pitched, as it stormed into existence from the maw of a brilliant red wolf.

At first glance, and by all accounts, the male appeared astonishingly healthy and clean and without any reason to fret. His coat gleamed when the sunlight struck it, those areas of white fur much brighter than what most could maintain. And physically? His lean form seemed suited for whatever life could throw at him. He was elegant and delicate somehow, with longer features and dark lashes that batted over a pair of rubies.

But again, there came the sound of agitation, of resistance… and then moments after, defeat. “No, no! Oh. Dear. I just cleaned myself.” A whine trailed off at the end, denoting his distress, as Blooming Grove entered the scene.

It took him several moments to notice him, but when it did he blurted out, “Oh!” before falling into a silent appraisal. And from there he moved much quicker, eyes scanning to take in every inch of the stranger. From the tips of the dark wolfs ears to the very claws of every foot. Blooming Grove assessed and reassessed what… no… who he was looking at. Who, of course who. First, did he know him? No. Not yet. And second, was he worth knowing? The questions and answers came quickly, he had done this a thousand times before...

And by looks alone, that answer was a hard maybe.

A lopsided grin, aimed to amp up the charm, found his dark lips as a “Hello, stranger.” spilled from them. His initial frustrations had, seemingly, left him altogether in favor of this dashing creature.

These woods were full of lookers, as the newcomer was quickly discovering. And Blooming Grove was not complaining.  

Shia bean
Vice Captain

Prophet

Henry_kunz

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:06 am
All of the peaceful quiet of nature around Spirit ceased so abruptly it made his hackles rise, ears swiveling to track the source of the noise. Within moments of another wolf appearing he’d already calmed again, especially upon realizing it was a fuss over what he assumed to be foliage or dirt. What a silly thing to get upset over, he’d think to himself. Not that he’d make such a statement outwardly, it’d be rude.

Spirit raised his head then took in the other male’s appearance, more out of curiosity than worry. He was no spring chicken. If a fight came he’d be prepared, but that didn’t seem to be on this wolf’s itinerary. It greatly amused him, in fact, how intently he himself was looked over as if checking for bugs or something off putting. He wanted to tell him he’d heard that whine but instead settled for a simple yet welcoming smile.

“Greetings to you. I’m Spirit Warrior, though Spirit is just fine.” Slowly, gracefully, he took to his paws in a stand then shifted to sit back on his haunches. Emerald green eyes gaze intently at the other’s expression, curious over what brought on the sudden change in attitude. “Might I ask your name?”  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:24 am
Blooming Grove, not exactly dominant, not exactly submissive, stood with his tail half-cocked, tall enough to impose confidence without being threatening.

And... if he were to be frank... the red wolf was anything but threatening. At least not under these circumstances.

The voice lulled him into humming. A low 'Mmm' escaped him, sealing away his teeth for but a moment. Spirit Warrior, he mused. Strong name for a strong man. And he was particularly aware of, and taken by, the effortlessness of the others movements; as they mirrored his own, in so many ways.

Perhaps they were equals? Unlikely, sure, but... just maybe.

His head bowed ever so slightly, rising again to stare up at Spirit.

"The pleasure is all mine, I can assure you." A light pant sent a smile across his maw, before he 'arooed' out of sheer delight. "My name is Blooming Grove, and I'm not from around here... but I'd like to be."

A brief pause, a long look.

"What are you doing out here all by your lonesome, Spirit?"  

Shia bean
Vice Captain

Prophet

Henry_kunz

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:43 pm
Somehow, Spirit just couldn't get a read on the other male, not just yet. It could simply be too soon but normally he could sense if someone was a positive force or not. The red wolf certainly appeared charming, friendly, so he wouldn't mind knowing more despite the earlier first impression making him question things.

"Ahh, a name that fits you well." With a tilt of his head he'd glance pointedly at the lovely green markings branching along the other's pelt like a tree or vines...some sort of plant. Spirit could appreciate that.

"So you are new to Kells? There's a lot to see and experience, I'm sure you will enjoy it here." The question has him stop to think for a moment. It's not a deep inquiry yet he doesn't have a clear answer, it wasn't his normal roaming ground. "A change of scenery. I usually remain in the forest or near bodies of water, I love plants. What brought you to Kells?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:47 am
He let out a laugh, but it was a bit too forced. Edging on sardonic. Almost as if he were merely humoring the compliment and its host.

Of course his name was fitting... far more than Spirit would ever come to know.

"I am, I am." The male muttered, bemused and nodding his head in agreement to the rhetoric inquiry. "Kells, is it? What a... simple title. For a rather simple looking forest, I suppose. Yes." He stepped closer, eyes tracing the other male for a second time. "I suppose that, too, is a fitting name. Look at that... so much of his seems to just. Fit. I am curious to know how your name fits you, however? Spirit Warrior... what a powerful claim." He chuckled, looked up to the sky before letting out a heavy sigh. "Well I certainly hope to see and experience some exciting stuff while I'm here. I'm already quite hopeful."
His red stare returned to Spirit.

But... Blooming Grove wasn't trying to hide his mockery. Nor was he pretending to be anything less than superior. He was making more of an attempt to seem conversational, in hopes that he might garner valuable information on this very new, very foreign land.

When the question was put back onto the red male, he grinned. As far as he could tell, this wolf had no idea who he was. Where he came from... Good.

"Oh, you know. Similarly, Spirit Warrior, I was in need of a new scenery. A growing boy requires variety. Wouldn't you agree?"

Henry_kunz

Shia bean
Vice Captain

Prophet

Henry_kunz

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:00 pm
The clear mockery, how the other wolf holds himself, Spirit takes it in stride without losing his warm demeanor. That isn’t to say he’s displeased with the attitude this younger wolf, he guesses younger, shows though. No, it’s quite disheartening actually but he wouldn’t let that show. Rather he’d give him a few shots at showing more depth of character because surely he wasn’t so shallow, catty.

“It is as it sounds, a warrior of the spirit. My name was given in a ceremony as were all pups, though that pack is long behind me now.” His voice came out level, calm and soothing. It wasn’t the first time his naming was mocked. He’s not weak but he’s certainly no warrior. “I am in tune with nature and creatures around me, value peace and tranquility. I see it as wise and useful as this earth has seen far more than either you or I ever will. She has been here since before our births and long after we pass on, our spirits and energy joining with hers to keep life...blooming, you could say.”

Now it was his turn to let out a hearty chuckle. It wasn’t intentional but the name fit so well, he had to use it as a pun. Hearing the question he gives a nod in agreement. “Yes, regardless of age it’s very good to see the world as a whole! I commend you for going out and grasping the chance to experience what all is out here. There’s a lot to see, from swamps to beach and groves within forests. There are also..burned lands where it’s rare to see anything fresh grow. Be careful there if you venture out.” And with that he falls silent, watching Blooming Grove yet choosing to have the other pick the conversation up. He wants to see how he responds, what he’s after.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:41 pm
"Oooh," The red male's nose tilted to the earth while his gaze peeked through heavy lashes. "Clever boy."

If Blooming Grove hadn't known just about every member from his homeland, he would have paused to consider this one's face a little longer. His name a little deeper. Spirit's, well... he had known plenty, and by the way this dark stranger spoke of the Earth it could have easily been one of The Court's displaced members. Or perhaps abandoned pup? What a scandal that would be to uncover...

Huh...

But no, this was a new smell. He was fresh blood... native to the Kells in which Blooming Grove had never quite gotten to know before now. And he devoured the information shared with a vigor that could only be seen through his gaze. Eyes that never left the lips which fed him. And when Spirit Warrior fell silent, the lithe wolf let that moment span for as long as he could.

It was probably for the best that Spirit Warrior hailed from another pack entirely. Blooming Grove had far too many relations in the one he was raised under.

"My this place sounds... exciting. And the way in which you spin your tales, Spirit Warrior... Impressive." A pink tongue made a quick round of his chops. "Here I thought this forest was just another cluster of useless trees occupying space... I'm..." A smirk filled out his dark lips then. "Well, I'm thrilled. And also made curious, now. Pardon me for asking but..."

"You mentioned a... ceremony?"

His face was alight with intrigue. That tiny bit of information in which Spirit Warrior had just glazed over was far from being enough to satiate him.

He was such a hungry wolf.

Henry_kunz

Shia bean
Vice Captain

Prophet

[Location] The Bluestone Mountains

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items