Welcome to Gaia! ::

Citizens of Gaia

Back to Guilds

Established characters -- just outside of Gaia canon. 

Tags: gaia, character, original character, plot, canon 

Reply Citizens of Gaia
Welcome to Citizens of Gaia! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Astrid Nacht

Captain

The Committee Staff Labtech

20,775 Points
  • Their Undying Love 500
  • Zurg Mama 500
  • Herr Doktor 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:38 pm
Welcome, citizens of Gaia, to... Citizens of Gaia!!

Here is a central hub for all Gaia-based original characters. Somewhere we can get together and talk about our OCs, and catalogue their information so it's all in one place. Meet others from your town, get to know one another, and see how diverse Gaia really is outside of the manga!

I want this to be a guild by the people, for the people. I'm gonna project that as saying I want this to be as open and accommodating for as many people as possible. I can't do that alone, so if you're interested in becoming a vice captain or having a say in how the guild does things, please don't hesitate to let me know!

So let's talk about our OCs!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:55 am
User Image
Also, if you'd like, feel free to put an introductory post here!

I'm Astrid Nacht, been here for about 12 years now, and Astrid's been a character of mine basically the whole time.

Astrid Nacht

Captain

The Committee Staff Labtech

20,775 Points
  • Their Undying Love 500
  • Zurg Mama 500
  • Herr Doktor 500

Bea Bishop

Hungry Immortal

38,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:17 am
        Hiya and thanks for adding me! emotion_yatta

I'm Beau Bishop, and on April 1st next year this account will be ten years old - but I'm closer to have been eleven years on. Man, do I feel old. sweatdrop

This account has gone through a few different character but most recent and currently actively worked one on is Beau and I'm pretty sure she's here to stay. The other characters found places in some of my stories but so far Beau is fitting into Gaia pretty well.

I also have two other OCs but they are here more to fill in on her story rather than to be their own characters. (sad but true)

Can't wait for more people to join and share their stories! emotion_brofist

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:48 am
thanks for the invite. biggrin

i'm sal an' i been on gaia for over 10 years now. i never set out to make my avi into an oc but it just sorta happened. kinda fun tbh. i like writin' stories 'bout my adventures in gaia an' gettin' tickets to make the look i'm goin' for.

sometimesalways

fxxkin demon

Delosia

Modern Mecha

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:16 am
Yo, this is a neat idea. Thanks for having me.

Hi, I'm Delosia. I've also been on this site for about 12 years. This isn't my first account, however. This is the third of three I've had over the years.

The other two were also OCs, but only the first (my original account) has found a place in Delosia's story.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:27 am
User ImageHello yes I am Zozo I would like to OC too please heart

I've been a member since November of 2003! My account is FOURTEEN FREAKIN YEARS OLD! I can't believe it. If my account were a phone, it'd be the dark ages-level of obsolete.

I've had a bunch of different OCs over time, because I'm flakey and I get bored with stuff rather easily. Zozo, however, is the only one I've taken time and put effort into building.

I know I PM'd you to thank you for inviting me, but thanks again~

Zozo the Stray

Professional Loiterer

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:57 am
HELLO!

Th' name's Slick Southpaw, Slick or Slicky for short. I've been on this account since 2006, but it was a much different time back then as I dressed as my IRL self at the time. There's a few that remember my old username, but I've been Slick Southpaw for some time now and prefer it that way.

Slick was developed shortly after Faunzy's flute came out and when I could afford the faun legs (200,000g at the time lollllll) and grew more into being a character when I entered the Avatar Battle Royale, a sketching battle between artists where characters would fight one another. I got really into it with one artist, and she did too, and it became the cornerstone upon which Slick became a full fledged character to me.

Thank you for having me <3

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:01 am
I was really excited to see the invite to here, not gonna lie.

I'm the other Deli you see time to time in the GCD. I've been around for, sheesh, a bit over fourteen years now? I joined at the tail end of 2003. For some reason I switched accounts in 2004, although I still have both and they're characters in each other's stories. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

In college I started a novel based on these two, although I didn't get very far. Maybe one day that opening chapter will see the light of the internet.

Delirious

Anxious Witch

Avaline Fitheach

Snarky Vampire

39,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Champion 300
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:06 pm
The invite actually caught me off guard, 'cause I was expecting a friend request or family guild invite. Neat idea, btw.

I'm Avaline Fitheach. I joined in mid-2007, and I think I've only been a GCD sort-of regular since two, maybe three years ago.

I've been through several usernames and a few characters, but Avaline's the only one I've really fleshed out to the extent that she is. She developed out of an earlier, more cliche character that I'd challenged myself to do something different with, and I'm happy enough with the results.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:11 pm
I just realised, I haven't posted here... I'm Dragonus. My friends call me Dee!
I've been on Gaia since 2011. (I used to play on TinierMe when it was still active.)

I always end up passing the time with my avi' builder, then accidentally creating OCs.
I like drawing them and coming up with stories for them.

Is there a chatterbox thread, by the way?
There should be a chatterbox thread, so we can chat about random stuff and get to know each other!
'Cause I wanna make more friends on here! ^///v///^
-[User ImageUser ImageUser Image]-
Would you like to see my credentials?

Synthetic Nature

Crew

Alien Hellraiser

29,250 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • The Committee Staff 25

Gustaff-Z

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:03 am
Hey everyone! I'm the Gustaff-Z. I'm probably one of the newer members on here as I didn't truly join until around March of 2013.

I ended up creating my robot OCs after I get interested in them and eventually I became passionate about robots and well, I personally wanted to see more of them around here on Gaia!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:35 pm
Hi! I'm Designated Antagonist, obviously, though you can call me Desi, and I've been here (though not always on this account) since 2005. I have several Gaia accounts and each usually winds up developing into an OC of its own. This OC, also named Desi, is canonically the continuation of my original account, a development which I didn't plan but which fell into place through site-based serendipity: The original was developed through the original Zurg event/s and since I was really starting to use this one around the time that Gaia starting use spaceborne characters again, it just seemed to make sense. Not that it matters to Desi-the-character, who's largely unaware of her own backstory for reasons that will make its way into her profile thread... eventually.

I've been active in a lot of forums over the years, mostly Roleplaying and Minishops. I also like Word Games, especially the more involved ones, though that seems to have become less common. Since my return I've mostly lurked the GCD: I've been playing LK and zOMG! and messing with my avatar, but I haven't tried getting into forum roleplays since I never know if I'll have the time for regular posts.

Also, my account OCs tend to get involved in each other's storylines, so you'll probably see some of them show up in Desi's profile as well. I'm already enjoying my read-through of everyone else's, so thanks very much for the invite!

designated antagonist

Romantic Dreamer

16,575 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200

Stanford Condition

Colorful Technician

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:18 am
Everyone with their actually developed characters makes me look at Stan going 'yo, we need to get our s**t together because you're just a flavour of the month creation'.
All my accounts have been OCs but that's because I like keeping a particular aesthetic per account. If I get bored of one, I move to another. Stan is just the most recent of a bunch of OCs. I'm notoriously terrible about actually making sure they make any sense in the Gaian universe but this guild is convincing me to flesh Stan out a bit as a proper in world character. Most in-world thing I ever built up was that Stan-boy was Peyo's dad but… Peyo went through a growth spurt to be a teenager and that doesn't play nicely with how I'd developed Stan, so building blocks removed, I feel like I'm bound for a whole lot of redevelopment.

I haven't been in any roleplays for ages so fleshing out Stan a bit sounds like a fun little exercise, and getting to play characters off someone else sounds like a great exercise. Look forward to seeing this place grow!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:34 am
Hello my name is StarIore, my friends call me either Star or Lore, either nickname is fine. I have been a member of Gaia since 2008 and I have always been fascinated with the lore on the site. Up until recently I have been searching high and low for a chance to share and utilize my gaia OC, mainly in the RP forums, but I found that place to be rather disinterested in RPs involving Gaia lore so this guild appealed to me in many ways. So I look forward to spending time with you guys and doing some world building using our OCs. > < heart heart

Anyways, I have had several OCs come and go on here but the one I have stuck with through thick and thin is my OC Yurariko. For a long time I didn't even have a name for the character because I was more obsessed with designing Asian inspired outfits for her and making her the subject of my art/stories which also utilize may aspects of Asian myth/aesthetic. It wasn't until like a few years back that I finally started attributing a name to her and a solid backstory that ties in with Gaia lore, namely with NPC Brennivin. I have always loved Brennvin, hes my favorite character in Gaiadom since I identify with him a lot given we both identify as asexual and well I obsessed with making magic characters and magical themes in stories. So quite naturally I ended up buddying up my OC Yurariko with him because I felt like he needed some company after Kanoko left Denier Cri.  

Stariore
Crew

Backwoods Champion

34,575 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • The Ring: Vol2 Master Collector 250
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
Citizens of Gaia

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash