Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply Plot-O-Rama
[Plot] Meighei’s Plot Thread | Join a Civilian Eclipse ORP Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meighei

Bishoujo-senshi Mahou-shoujo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:00 pm
Meighei’s Plot Thread!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sailor Urania (OPEN)
Knight Erytheia (OPEN)
Mauvian Hoshi-no-Tama (OPEN)
Youma Ethe (OPEN)

Happening now:

Watch the eclipse in a causal civilian ORP! gaia_star gaia_moon

To talk plots, DM me on Discord!
Meighei #6905

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:01 pm
Ptolemy

Urania, Senshi of Astronomy

Ptolemy is…
In her late teens, or so it appears. She’s actually close to 1000. She is five feet at most and always moving. She is curious, naive, willful, excitable, easy to distract and full of wonderlust. She is new to Earth and doesn’t know what she is doing. She lives with Yuri and works at his cat cafe.

Urania is…
The senshi of Astronomy. And she lives for it! She loves her world and exploring other worlds. She is always wanting to visit space. Bring her to your world and she’ll being you to hers (or any combination).

Her past is…
Is her present. At least, right now. She knows more about the stars than Earth. In the past, she did a lot of traveling making star maps as accurate as possible. Has she been to your world?

Her world is…
An asteroid in the belt half-way through the Sol System. It’s small and shattered now. Chaos did a number on it over the years. Perhaps once she explores it more you can help restore it?

She will…
Need help learning how to exist on Earth. Need other deep space senshi friends. Always be available for visiting homeworlds.

She won’t…
Never be not curious about literally everything.  

Meighei

Meighei

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:02 pm
Yuri

Erytheia, Knight of Cosmos

Yuri is…
In his early twenties and just out of studying abroad in Japan. He looks a bit younger than his age and is 5’6” with a small frame. His father was British and his mother was Japanese, but they both died before he was three. He is naive, worried, self-sacrificing, not confident, pure-hearted, kind, gentle, helpful and easily hurt. He has decided to begin running a cat cafe called Nekosuke.

Erytheia is…
A knight of Cosmos and transcended but still getting used to it. His weapon is a bow and his magic is healing. He doesn’t like to fight and will rarely attack. He’s not sure how he feels about Chaos.

His ancestor is…
A man named Yuki who is both cryptic and Yuri’s opposite. He’s gregarious and assuring. He tends to tease the current knight of Erytheia, but means well. He’s not shy about appearing uninvited.

His wonder is…
A star-shaped island floating in space. It is said it is near the Galaxy Cauldron, but no one knows where that is. It was a way stop for starseeds on their journey back to the Cauldron in the past.

He will…
Need help with his new cafe. Want to visit your wonder to see the wildlife. Want to learn more about Cosmos and starseeds. Want to heal you if you are hurt. Want to hear your life story over a cup of tea.

He won’t…
Transcend (yet… he needs to finish something important on his wonder first). Know exactly what he’s doing with his new transcendence abilities. Fight you without reason. Not worry about literally everything.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:03 pm
Tama

Hoshi-no-Tama, Corrupted Mauvian

Tama (as a cat) is…
A Manx/Japanese bobtail mix with no tail (a thing he is envious of) and is rather round (but don’t call him fat). He is vain, confident, responsible, serious, distant, knowledgeable, guilt-ridden and cold. He’s more than willing to share his knowledge with you and he’ll try not to be condescending, but, regardless, he generally means well. He acts rather cat-like even for a Mauvian. You can pet him, but ask first — don’t be rude!

Tama (as a human) is…
An older (but don’t call him that) man in his mid-thirties with long, graceful features (and 6’2”, thank you). He’s only just learning how to use his new body and is quite pleased with his new form.

In an awakening or upgrade he will…
Play whatever part you need him to. He will tell you the meaning of your name, where your home is on a star map and will explain your sphere. He will give you information when you are ready for it.

He will…
Fight you (he’s angry). Teach you how to senshi. Awaken you, upgrade you and generally be a Mauvian about it. Flirt with other male guardian cats. Recently corrupted and is coming to terms with it.

He won’t…
Initially be for corruption. Depending on how his story goes, he may re-purify or he may not. He is starting to reluctantly like the Negaverse…  

Meighei

Meighei

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:04 pm
Ethe

User Image

Youma

Ethe is…
A youma. Non-binary. But still a good boy.

Ethe will…
Obey commands (from agents). Get pets (from senshi). Bite (order characters).

Ethe won’t…
Disobey Metallia. Ask too many questions. Not put everything in their mouths.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:05 pm
Meighei

a.k.a. me

I am…
A magical girl. A thirty-something female who is obsessed with magical girls. I am a librarian with too much free time on my hands after completing her master’s. I have been roleplaying since I was in my teens and have only improved slightly since then. I am forever fascinated by birds. I’m a sucker for a star theme. I collect Mahou Shoujo items especially from Sailor Moon. I also collect trading cards. I play Dungeons and Dragons.

I will…
Listen to your plots. Participate in your plots. Help you with your plots (seriously, tell me how I can assist you!).

I won’t…
Abandon a role-play. Take longer than a week to respond to a tag. Think your idea is bad (it’s good, I assure you!).

Contact me at…
Post in this thread or catch me on Discord.

Special thanks to…
Queer Mishel for the opening chibi. CandyDips for the blinking icons. Everyone who signed up for any part of Urania or Erytheia’s transcendence arc, extra thanks. ~ heart

Other Links:
Urania: Homeworld | Erytheia: Wonder

Meighei

Plot-O-Rama

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items