Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)
What is your element based off of your signs?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anya in Furs

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:20 pm
I love learning about different astrological and horoscope signs. These signs are sometimes associated with the elements. I did a little research on my symbols. For instance, I am a Virgo and Virgos are associated with Earth. Virgos are linked to Mercury which is associated with water. So I like to call myself Mud because I thrive on both land and water. lol You can always do your own research, let me know what you find out!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:44 am
I take into account the details of my birth as to what elements play larger parts in my life: October 12th, 1992.

So that makes me a Libra (Air), born in Spring (Air), on a Monday (Water), under a full moon (Fire), with the moon in Aries (Fire).  

iKillCaustic

Ruthless Hunter

18,040 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Nostalgic Scrapbooker 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100

I Might Bite

Feisty Nymph

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:10 pm
I'm a Virgo too, guess you did my work for me lol. I've never considered my birth date to play much of a significant role in most of what I do, everything seems to work better for me when I don't factor in horoscopes.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:27 pm
Taurus, which is ruled by Venus, is earth. When reading a book about moon signs, there was a chart in the back, When I looked up mine, it was Pisces, which is water.  

Angel Bruja

Nerdy Oatmeal

Super Noob

12,790 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:44 am
Gemini! Which, I believe is an Air sign. And then (I think, not sure) my Moon Sign is Pisces so that would be Water.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:00 pm
Wow- This is going deeper than I expected.

I know that our Astrological sign can be associated with an element, but I hadn't considered the fact that 1) we have more than one, (i.e.: The Moon sign, venus sign, etc) and that each of THOSE has a significant classical element association, or 2) that as iKillCaustic--uKillMe said, the seasons, days of the week, or time of day also had elemental correspondences...

And don't even get me started on Numerology. eek

What does one do if these correspondences contradict each other? Or is that ever truly possible- and maybe they can all be seen as parts of the same puzzle with different roles?  

Infinite_Randomness

Witty Dabbler

12,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Window Shopper 100

iKillCaustic

Ruthless Hunter

18,040 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Nostalgic Scrapbooker 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:28 am
Yeah, when you think about it, the amount of detail that one can go into is insane. My little bit is probably the depth that I would go when needed. Any more than that and it just gets complicated. Otherwise what I've described pretty much sums me up energy wise. Because I have no Earth energy I tend to crave it and usually surround myself with things filled with said energy to balance myself out a little more evenly.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:59 am
Sun Sign: Fire
Moon Sign: Water
Ascending: Fire
Descending: Air  

Musical_Vampire_Socks

27,300 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Converting 100 items 100
*~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games