Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Mind's Bribe Month Posting Thread Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:46 am
FORM POSTING
User Image

Applications Can be posted: STARTING NOW
(I'm not officially "Open" though, but you guys can start posting so you can get your forms ready. DO NOT POST UNTIL YOU HAVE AT LEAST ONE FORM READY (no reserving spots, but you can edit posts!))
Selection starts: As soon as I can June 11th 2015
Applications Close: Thurday July 9th, 11:59pm EST

Last selection: Friday July 10th.

Read the rules on the main thread before posting your forms here!

• You can post up to five separate bribes (Individual bribes can be for a single ponies, twins customs, "Herd Helper" Triplet-Sextuplet customs, or breedings) with an Optional Sixth for "Attaching Familiars to Any bribe" BUT They must be in a SINGLE POST.
  • you can attach up to five familiars TO these bribes (either all on One bribe or spread out.) These familiars are OPTIONAL for me to do and I do not HAVE to take them on top of the soquili if I do not wish to make them.
  • Do NOT include your offer for the bribe in the form, but please be serious about bribing.
  • you can edit posts that have NOT been crossed out (Selected by me) up until July 8th, after which they should be left untouched.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:47 am
Bribe Form

BRIBES

Username:

bribe 1
Form

Custom/breeding form goes here

bribe 2
Form

bribe 3
Form

bribe 4
Form

bribe 5
Form

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:48 am
Bribe types forms

Custom forms

Headers
Please post these OUTSIDE of the spoilers in the individual bribe posts so I can identify the type immediately.

Twins

[size=24][b][color=#ff007c]T[/color][color=#ed007c]W[/color][color=#db007c]I[/color][color=#c9007d]N[/color][color=#b7007d]S[/color][color=#a5007d]I[/color][color=#93007d]E[/color][color=#81007d]S[/color][color=#6f007d]![/color][color=#5d007e]![/color][color=#4b007e]![/color][color=#39007e]![/color][/b]
[/size]
[i][b]Type[/b]: Identical/Fraternal
[b]Gender(s)[/b]:
[/i]

Herd Helper Special
ONLY ONE BRIBE ENTRY CAN BE THIS PER PERSON. The Additional people gifted do not count as having 'won' this time around as they are not required to be listed ahead of time so I likely wouldn't know anyway who got them.

[size=24]
[b][color=#ff007c]H[/color][color=#e6007c]e[/color][color=#ce007d]r[/color][color=#b5007d]d[/color] [color=#83007d]H[/color][color=#6b007e]e[/color][color=#52007e]l[/color][color=#39007e]p[/color][color=#530e6c]e[/color][color=#6d1b5a]r[/color] [color=#a23636]2[/color][color=#bc4424]0[/color][color=#d65112]0[/color][color=#f05f00]0[/color]
[/b][/size]
[i][b]Amount[/b]:3-6
[b]Gender[/b]:
[b]Starting a herd, Helping a Herd, Bolstering a Family, etc.[/b]:[size=9] optional info of herd/Family goes here. Keep it within 200 words.

[/size]
[/i]

Pure Skinwalkers
Requesting a new type? If you allow it I can make your new pelt into a template. Just give the ok!

[size=24][b][color=#000000]P[/color][color=#330000]u[/color][color=#660000]r[/color][color=#990000]e[/color][color=#cc0000]w[/color][color=#ff0000]a[/color][color=#bf0000]l[/color][color=#800000]k[/color][color=#400000]e[/color][color=#000000]r[/color][/b]
[/size]
[i][b]Gender(s)[/b]:
[b]Pelt[/b]:
[/i]

Standard Soquili custom form

[b][size=24][color=purple]CUSTOM[/color][/size][/b]
[spoiler]
[b]Edit Category:[/b] - Choose from Unedited, Minor, Moderate, Heavy, or Extreme
[b]Soquili Species:[/b] - What species or combination of species is your custom? (Uni, Wind, Regular, Kirin/Kalona etc.)
[b]Body Build:[/b] Choose from Regular, War, Draft
[b]Gender:[/b] Male or Female
[b]Starting Stage:[/b] Basket or Adult
[b]Concept Origin:[/b] Choose one -
• New Concept - A brand new design of your own
• Commercial Cosplay - Based on a commercial character. Specify. (Ex. Final Fantasy - Sephiroth)
• Original Character - Based on an OC of your own design or existing pet(s) of your own design.

[b]WIP Needed?[/b] Do you need a WIP for your custom? Producing WIP's will slow down your delivery time.

[b]~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~ [/b]
[b]Body:[/b] Describe any colors and patterns on your horse's body
[b]Face:[/b] eye color, eyebrows, inner ear, expression, roman nose for drafts, blush, any facial markings
[b]Mane:[/b] Include premade style name for unedited, or Edited; describe style
[b]Tail:[/b] Include premade style name for unedited, or Edited; describe style.
[b]Hooves/Fetlocks:[/b] Fetlocks is the "fur" around the feet - Either stock or Edited; Describe style.
[b]Reference Image(s):[/b] If you have any visual References, link them here.
[b]
~*~ Physical Traits ~*~[/b]
[b]Horn(s):[/b] Describe Horn(s) - Uni, Kalona, Cerynei, & Kirin only
[b]Wings:[/b] Describe Wings - Wind, Kalona, Flutter, & Angeni only
[b]Fins:[/b] Describe Fins - Seathi, Mer & Kelpi only
[b]Scales:[/b] Describe Scales - Kirin only
[b]Pelt:[/b] Animal Species & Design - Skinwalker only
[b]Other Notes:[/b] Breed variants, traits not desired for halfbreeds, recustom, alt versions, non-standard traits, etc.

[b]~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~[/b]
[b]Trading Post Items:[/b] If any, list them here and desired colors.
[b]Custom Items:[/b] List any custom accessories/items.
[b]Reference Image(s) for Items: [/b]

[b]~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~[/b]
[b]Name of horse:[/b] Name... of the horse. >_>
[b]Owner:[/b] Owner of the horse
[b]Breed:[/b] This does not have to be your horse's species - it can be a descriptor word or related to the concept origin.
[b]Temper:[/b] One temper or concept. Please keep it short.
[b]Mate:[/b] Lifemate, if any.
[b]Tag Background:[/b] See [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=17609839]Tag Gallery[/url] for choices
[b]Tag frame color:[/b] The color of the tag frame
[b]Tag feather color(s):[/b] The color of the tag feathers (short/long)
[b]
~*~ Existing Pets ~*~[/b]
[b]If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:[/b]

[b]~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~[/b]
[b]Element: [/b]
[/spoiler]

Familiar custom form
Must be attached to a bribe order of a soquili (OR given a 6th quote in the form stating "attach to any bribe")

[quote]
[color=blue][size=18][b]Familiar custom![/b][/size][/color]
[spoiler]
Name:
Owner:
Breed:

[spoiler]~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body:
Face:
Mane:
Tail:
Hooves/Claws/Paws/Talons:
Reference Image(s):

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s):
Wings:
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes:

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items:
Custom Items:
Reference Image(s) for Items:

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:
[/spoiler]

Temper (one word for familiar's personality):
Tag colors?:
Owners only: Tagged or placed on pet's cert?:

[/spoiler]

[/quote]

Skinwalker and Angeni Contract and forms

Contract is posted into THIS thread OR ELSE THEY DON'T COUNT , Not with the formsposted in your PM to Acotas with your bribe offer. All parties trying for them (Including joint bids) Must post the contract if they want an angeni or skinwalker.

The Contract and Questionnaire below is even required to enter a purewalker breeding into my bribes.

This is just my personal requirements to enter the skinwalkers/Angeni since we've been having a really rough time of them lately and I personally want those who are entering for the breeds to understand the limitations so we can, in the future, make it a bit easier for everyone (And to protect those on staff, including myself, from future migraines) and help improve chances of people getting things right in future contests!

I, ___USERNAME___ swear to uphold the Rules with the Skinwalker/Angeni I wish to receive via these and any other bribes, and should I ever step outside of the boundaries promise to work with the RP manager and shop to make it fit.

I Agree that, should I refuse to fix the mistake or argue with the rp manager or shop, I will lose rights to the problem breed (angeni/Skinwalker) for 6 months, during which I will be unable to breed, win, RP, gifted, buy or be bought them. If I haven't fixed the problem by then, I agree that this punishment will continue indefinitely until fixed.

I also understand that if I get extremely out of hand and the rp manager is required to call upper management, the punishment may increase in length or severity.

Skinwalker Form Addition

[b]I swear to follow all Skinwalker rules, and keep anything that doesn't fit shop canon out of the shop threads and guilds[/b]:

[b][size=18]~*~ Skinwalker ~*~[/size][/b]
[b][size=16]If Cursed[/size][/b]
[b]Original Breed:
Pelt Species:[/b]
[b]
[size=16]If Pure[/size][/b]
[b]Breed of Walker:[/b]

---------------

[b]Personality (required):[/b]
[b]Background (required):[/b]
[b]Rough Plot ideas (required): [/b]

-------QUESTIONNAIRE------
[size=9]It is required to answer these questions to have a chance. I WILL work with you so you can understand where you got it wrong if you do get it wrong so you can fix it.[/size]
[spoiler]

[b]Question:[i] If someone you wish to breed your skinwalker with [u]insists[/u] on all three breedings being together, how would you explain this in story canon? And How should this be handled in breeding forms?[/i]
Answer:[/b]

[b]Question:[i] Do Skinwalkers form family units or care what their family thinks?[/i]

[b]Question:[i] If you have a hard time RPing a skinwalker in character, what can you do?.[/i]

[b]Question:[i] Can skinwalkers be entered into Wishing Stars and if so what type?[/i]

[b]Question:[i] Skinwalkers can, on rare occasions, form packs/herds to organize an attack, but they always break apart shortly afterwards or sometimes even before they manage to stage the raid. What do you think happens to cause these breakups? [/i]

[b]Question:[i] In your own words, please explain the nature of Skinwalkers.[/i]
[/spoiler]

Angeni Form Addition

[b][size=18]~*~ Angeni ~*~[/size][/b]
[b]Desired Domain:[/b]
[b]Justification for Domain Choice (required if Getting Domain):[/b]
[b]Powers from Domain (required if Getting Domain):[/b]

[b]Personality (required In general):[/b]
[b]Plot ideas (required): [/b]

Breeding forms

>>> RULES <<<

Post certed Soqs -- I like seeing the Soqs without having to click every link so please post the image of the cert (or small sized uncert for those who lack certed Soq at the time)
    Names! -- Please provide full names for both the Soq entered and their owners/co-owners
    Forms -- Please fill out the form correctly. If I spot something wrong I will point it out and you can repost it
    No editing forms/posts! -- Once I put the couple in the main list I will not be re-reading any of the information put. I’ll also be making a mental note of my CC picks as they are entered so I will only go back through them when I pick my final 2.
    Mistakes? -- If you need to fix something (be it by my request or your own) post it in thread that you are voiding your first entry to fix a mistake and that you’ll be reposting, so I can edit the list accordingly.
    Uncerts are not required, but are preferred -- Please link to Uncerts if you have access to them. The better I can see the parents, the easier to breed those little traits that might be missed such as Marking details*

[b][size=24][color=cyan]BREEDING[/color][/size][/b]
[spoiler]
[quote="Mothername x Fathername"][b]Is it ok to livestream the breeding?:[/b] (If you say yes, it's possible you -- and other viewers -- will be able to see the adult stages ahead of time. Say no if you'd prefer they be kept a surprise.)
[color=white]---[/color][b]If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?:[/b]

[b]Unedited?:[/b] Yes/No (If yes, the couple will be put in both the Open list and the Unedited list.)

Entry Code:
[code]Mothername (owners) x Fathername (owners)

[b]Mother:[/b]
[img]CERT[/img]
[url=]UNCERT[/url] (optional: [url=]Nekkid[/url] | [url=]Markings[/url] | [url=]Feral[/url] (purewalker only) )
[b]pregnant stage:[/b] [url=]I have one already[/url] / I want one / No thanks

[b]Father:[/b]
[img]CERT[/img]
[url=]UNCERT[/url] (optional: [url=]Nekkid[/url] | [url=]Markings[/url] | [url=]Feral[/url] (purewalker only) )

[b]Co Ownership?:[/b] (List who isn't getting baskets, AND link to the co-ownership agreement)
[b]Teepees:[/b] (While this is not mandatory it would make our lives easier if you were able to post links to the teepees of the owners for easy stat checking later on.)

[b]Link to Breeding Agreement:[/b] [url=LINK][ X ][/url]
[color=white]---[/color][b]Lifemate?:[/b] Yes/No

[b]RP Approved?:[/b] Yes/No

[b]Low Luck?:[/b] Yes/No

[spoiler][list=1]
[*] list of attempts
[/list][/spoiler]

[b]Same Breed Variants:[/b] (Allows colorists to use templated wings/tails/horns other than the ones the parents have.)
[color=white]---[/color][b]Templates to Avoid:[/b] (If there are breed templates you'd like to avoid, post here. PLEASE NOTE: ONLY LIST TRAITS THE PARENTS THEMSELVES DO NOT HAVE.)

[b]Throwbacks?:[/b] (Saying yes gives the colorist a bit more freedom in the breeding. Throwbacks can come from previous generations from the parents, this mean grandparents/etc. For 1st gens this would mean mystery traits. NOTE: Just because you say yes doesn't mean you'll get throwback traits. It only gives the colorist the OK to play around. Nothing more. You also don't get to choose which throwback traits are picked.)
[color=white]---[/color][b]Link to previous Generations:[/b] (If said Yes to Throwbacks please link to all parents (and grandparents/etc) NOTE: LINKS ONLY. NO IMG TAGGING)[/quote]

[/spoiler]

Optional: Seasonal breeding

May Through August: TIKI TUNNELS

If you wish to add a twist to your breedings, add it to that bribe's form INSIDE the spoiler tag given.

For Worry Warts Leery about getting something they wouldnt be happy with/people with weaker tummies. If you don't mind any of it, don't bother filling out. If you do, and you are rolled, I will avoid using these.

You only need to copy over or fill out what you need to specify.

If you don't mind a category, but dislike a few things within it, please specify what you DISLIKE (Example: "No nose bone piercings", "no Witchdoctors", "no Jaguar Tails")

Are you willing to risk a foal getting Kelpi/Nixie or Feather elements added to them:
~~~ Tentacles, Yes or No? 8V:

[b]Mutations[/b]

~~~ Would you mind Volcano inspired mutations?:
~~~ Would you mind Ocean inspired Mutations?:
~~~ Would you mind Beach/Reef inspired Mutations?:
~~~ Would you mind Tropical Plant inspired Mutations?:
~~~ Would you mind Tropical Animal inspired Mutations?:
~~~~~~Lizard tail/scales?:
~~~~~~(Tropical)Feline Tail/ears?:
~~~~~~Coral growths?:
~~~~~~Bird (wings)?:
~~~~~~Otter tail/ears?:
~~~~~~Additional you'd like to see/want to avoid?:
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get:

Themes
~~~ Would you mind facial Tattoos?:
~~~ Would you mind Nose piercings?:
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: (bright colors, etc)

>>> Additional Form Modifiers<<<

Because I like giving people options to work with o3o

Bald Ponies

If you have a bald parent/ both parents are bald, they will get hair with a random style thrown into the mix. If you would rather just have a bald kid please add the following to your form.

[color=red][b]I Have a Bald Pony and DON'T want random hair mixed in![/b][/color]

Scarred Ponies

If you have a parent (or both) with scars, I wont be adding scars to your children (... If I recognize them as scars -- sometimes they look like markings). If you want your kids to have random scars like their parents do, please add the following to your form.

[color=red][b]These kids can be rough and tumble like their parents (Scarred Parent)[/b][/color]

Human Clothing

I do not like making pants/tight skirts/most shirts/etc on a soquili, and will just figure out how to make them into capes, arm/leg warmers, blankets and additional accessories even if both parents are fully dressed in human clothing UNLESS You add this to your form.

[color=blue][b]I want my clothed ponies kids to have a chance at clothes!![/b][/color]
[color=white]---[/color][b]Even pants/skirts? D8[/b]: Y/N

Bearded Ponies

While I have no issues with Facial hair, if you don't fill this out I'll likely be a little more hesitant of adding it to even the sons. Please note: Facial hair is NOT 'fluffy fur'. Examples: Facial Hair Vs Fluffy Fur

[color=brown][b]FACIAL HAIR[/b][/color]
[color=white]---[/color][b]Do you want the facial hair to be passed on[/b]: Y/N
[color=white]---[/color][b]Just on Males right? (If you say no, there's a chance of a bearded chick)[/b]: Y/N
[color=white]---[/color][b]I love Fluffy fur. Do you? 83[/b]: (facial hair can be turned into fluff instead!)

Personality/Heritage/RP

Personality/Plot form: This is totally optional and will only give me stuff to play with IF I feel like it. This is not like the personality based breeding, and they will thus not gain edits if they are unedited (though templated items may be added if I see fit) unless I roll a throwback or variant

[b]Short Summary of their plotline:[/b]

[b]What are their Parents Personalities?[/b]
[i]Mother:[/i]
[i]Father:[/i]

[b]Do the parents have professions?[/b]
[i]Mother:[/i]
[i]Father:[/i]

[b]Link to RP(s) where something happens of importance:[/b] (please post a summary if able to)

[b]What is their family dynamics?[/b] (Who will be raising them and how, do they spend time with their grandparents, what friends of the family will they be raised around etc) PLEASE link to people mentioned here/members who will be spending time with them on a positive note/gifting them, as how they shape up involves them as well.

[b]Traditions:[/b]
[b]Herd/Family culture:[/b]
[b]Religious Beliefs:[/b]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:50 am
Form Tracking

Quote:

Page 1
  1. Mewsings
  2. .Tortured. .Pumpkin.
  3. Roniel Targaryen
  4. spelldancer
  5. Cheyriddle4
  6. Kyaishi
  7. Fatal Irony
  8. dolphingurl
  9. UniWingdFox

page 2

10. Roarie Desu
  11. Kara Asumie
  12. xxx Yuki Bear xxx
  13. Tara de Draiocht
  14. pippi18848
  15. Thalea
  16. Painted Moose
  17. -Diamond-Elephant-
  18. Sabin Duvert
  19. Junglerunner
  20. Devil NightShade
  21. Nisshou H
  22. Lestragne
  23. Summer Raaven
  24. ATh e a r t

page 3

25. nekolulu
  26. Frezir
  27. Mameha Otome
  28. Calixita
  29. -moomoolattecha-
  30. LunaRei_SilverBlood
  31. Kettyn
  32. LOLTERNATIVE
  33. Novablu
  34. sage_the_vampirc_angel
  35. Faithofthefallen
  36. techabyte
  37. Blue_Sparkle27
  38. Rita Zyon

page 4

39. dawns_aura
  40. Leez0rz
  41. Meepfur
  42. ~Latonia de la Courtel~
  43. Lady Aria Starstone
  44. Amirynth
  45. XBlind-DarknessX
  46. Uta
  47. Kyrieko
  48. Divena
  49. LydaLynn
  50. Ovarian Paint
  51. Draconian_Peacock

page 5

52. Ryuukishin
  53. lysia_nyteblade
  54. FitzRoyal
  55. She-Ra of Etheria
  56. Chibi Hige
  57. [Eskimo]
  58. stormflower
  59. Ririka
  60. SwordOfTheDarkOnes
  61. Tirokio
  62. Mahogany Sunset
  63. sesshiyasha
  64. Tygress Dream
  65. Phail Ninja
  66. Ishtanballa

page 6

67. Of The Epidemic
  68. Gene Wilder
  69. Natelie
  70. XxXPandamoniumXxX
  71. cyhorse
  72. Parasitic Candii
  73. mistalina13
  74. Master Wild Mage
  75. Laroawan
  76. hanging gallow
  77. Lunadriel
  78. Kaya Wolf Moon
  79. C o w b o y P e e p
  80. Wasteland Wyvern

page 7

81. Lunarflowermaiden
  82. ProphetOfProfit
  83. Lady_Ourania
  84. GrnGriff
  85. Angelique DelaMort
  86. AislingJuno
  87. 3rd and Long
  88. Nyx Queen of Darkness
  89. Yumitoko II
  90. Aneiron
  91. DarkenWoodWolf
  92. `Swirly
  93. Fuzzy-Gumdrop
  94. Nayci
  95. Pollack

page 8

96. Vistada
  97. Nemesis Valkyrie
  98. Agneza
  99. [X]Natty-Chan[X]
  100. ~Twilight...Angel~
  101. Insane Butterfly
  102. ~Lady Kanna~
  103. Kesmi
  104. Zee Oddwyn
  105. Tsunake
  106. Seruta
  107. belloblossom
  108. Fea Line
  109. Caitlyn Hellstorm
  110. Kitomyx

page 9

111. -[The Spoof]-
  112. Twitchapher the 3rd
  113. Leopleuradon
  114. Avid_RPer18
  115. Niyaru Delacroix
  116. Plain Old Trudy
  117. Kaitaia
  118. Tiger_Kisa699
  119. DeeJaye
  120. Kaefaux
  121. LadyKirin
  122. Miss Cherie
  123. Cajmera
  124. White Neko Chan
  125. Roman Foi

page 10

126. Strifeling
  127. II Paradox II
  128. kaliskanny
  129. Parue
  130. RockerWolfie1616
  131. Yushika
  132. Alanna the Pirate Queen
  133. Ruler of Everything

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:52 am
Winners so Far

Quote:

1. Fatal Irony Page 1 HERD HELPER
  2. Kara Asumie Page 2 HERD HELPER
  3. Yumitoko II Page 7 HERD HELPER
  4. Devil NightShade page 2 PUREWALKER(s)
  5. AislingJuno Page 7 HERD HELPER
  6. Mameha Otome page 3 HERD HELPER
  7. dolphingurl Page 1 HERD HELPER
  8. ~Twilight...Angel~ page 8 PUREWALKER(s)
  9. Zee Oddwyn Page 8 Purewalker
  10. Mewsings page 1 herdhelper
  11. Cheyriddle4 page 1 Custom 2 (rainbow snowleopard)
  12. Lady Aria Starstone page 4 Herd Helper
  13. I Lady Kiya I Page 10 Custom Twins (Slyveon Twins!)
  14. Mahogany Sunset page 5 breeding (Arcadia Sinclair x Vapor)
  15. Ovarian Paint Page 4 (Celestrial Day of the dead Foxy horsey)
  16. Chibi Hige Page 5 HERD HELPER
  17. ~Latonia de la Courtel~ Page 4 HERD HELPER
  18. 8-Bit Mosh Pit Page 7 Custom (Flareon)
  19. Vistada Page 8 Breeding (Nibiru (Agneza) x Ingvar (Vistada))
  20. Cowboy Peep Pg 6 Sumi-E Goat Custom

"Bribe month" Two Bonus Bribes for after Sumi-E goat (Boop)

1.Tygress Dream page 5 Mer/Merkelpi hybrid bribe 4 custom memorial pet
    2. Roniel's Guardian OR Growing Purewalker gator twins (Maybe familiars)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:14 am
I ACCIDENTALLY HIT POST INSTEAD OF PREVIEW.
Please forgive me. D:  

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:16 am
EDITED 6/11
ADDED HERD CUSTOM FORM

BRIBES

Username: Mewsings of An Angel

bribe 1
Form

TWINSIES!!!!

Type: Fraternal
Gender(s): Female - Male

Seer's twin is very much CC, you may have fun choosing just about anything, the below is a rough guideline for matching to the sister.
:3 Make him strong and regal!

And a bit of story: Seer and her twin were born to the tribes of the deserts, where any weakness or ailments were discarded. Seer - being born blind - was one such weakness. Her brother was born strong and willful, but as a twin, the protective spirit of his sister being his other half was strong. His parents loathed that they had given birth to a blind child, and took it as ill omen to their family. They sought to leave her behind when they traveled from the area, allow the elements to reclaim the broken thing that was Seer. But her brother would not allow such a thing. Instead of leaving with his parents, he stayed with his sister, swearing to protect her. But this was not taken over well by his parents. They tried to force him to leave - even using violence. But all was halted by the tribe shaman. He said he saw something in Seer, a knowledge in her pale eyes that might serve the tribe. In truth, he wanted to protect the child. Merandek was thankful! The shaman "adopted" the two to protect them from scrutiny, raising them in all the ways of the earthly world, sharing knowledge with them.

Sakura Blossom Unicorn
FEMALE:
Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Unicorn
Body Build: Normal
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Sakura Blossom Unicorn
WIP Needed? Yes plz. :u

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: Pale pale pale whitish pink, almost glowing in whiteness.

Face: Eyes are pale, blind.

Mane: Edited - Long, breezy hair, CC on overall look and color. Small pink flowers and feathers and just about anything else lovely of varying colors scattered throughout both the mane and tail.

Tail: Edited - Unicorn tail. Long and wrapping toward the front. Very fluffy. Accessories on the tail up to you.

Hooves/Fetlocks: Fluffy fetlocks, hooves are a pale pink OR silver (or a mix of the two, if you can), but barely visible beneath the fluffy.

Reference Image(s):

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Edited. Long and sloping backward, pale glowing pink or white.

Wings:
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: A white scarf wrapped around her neck, sort of flopping out messily, pinned in place by a brooch that looks like mother-of-pearl.
Maybe little birds and animals around and on her, serving as her guides.
Overall, CC on all items.
You may have fun with her. She is dainty and lovely.

Reference Image(s) for Items: Sakura blossoms

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Seer
Owner: Mewsings of An Angel
Breed: Sakura Blossom Unicorn
Temper: Lost
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: CC
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

Lilac Blossom Unicorn
MALE:

Soquili Species: Unicorn
Body Build: Normal
Concept Origin: OC
WIP Needed? Yes plz. :u

Body: Pale pale pale whitish lilac, almost glowing in whiteness.

Face: Eyes are a pale violet/lilac.

Mane: Edited - Long, breezy hair, CC on overall look and color. Small Lilac flowers and feathers and just about anything else lovely of varying colors scattered throughout both the mane and tail.

Tail: Edited - Unicorn tail. Long and wrapping toward the front. Very fluffy. Accessories on the tail up to you.

Hooves/Fetlocks: Fluffy fetlocks, hooves are a pale lilac OR silver (or a mix of the two, if you can), but barely visible beneath the fluffy.

Reference Image(s):

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Edited. Long and sloping backward, pale glowing lilac or white.

Wings:
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: A lilac colored scarf wrapped around his neck and perhaps around his face (think Arabian), sort of flopping out messily, pinned in place by a brooch that looks like mother-of-pearl (or another stone, if you think something else might work?).
Maybe little birds and animals around and on him.
Overall, CC on all items.
You may have fun with him. He is the stronger and more protective of the two.

Reference Image(s) for Items: Lilac blossoms

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Merandek
Breed: Lilac Blossom Unicorn
Temper: Protective

bribe 2
Form

TWINSIES!!!!
Type: Identical
Gender(s): Females

Mega Diancie (Shiny & Normal)
Soquili Species: Regular
Body Build: Regular
Starting Stage: Basket
Concept Origin: Pokemon - Mega Diancie (Shiny and Normal)

WIP Needed? Yes please.

Body: One would be a light grey, and one would be white.
Face: Reference to eye color.
Mane: Edited. Both will have the same color hair (pure white with a pinkish hue toward the ends. It would be wispy, kinda floaty, with strands of gems (one twin with pale blue, and one with pink) kind of woven into it, different shapes and sizes. Really shiny and pretty.

Tail: Edited. Both will have the same color hair (pure white with a pinkish hue toward the ends. It would be wispy, kinda floaty, with strands of gems (one twin with pale blue, and one with pink) kind of woven into it, different shapes and sizes. Really shiny and pretty.

Hooves/Fetlocks: Long and wispy. Regular hooves. Either pale white or pale grey.

Reference Image(s):
Ref #1
Ref #2
Ref #3

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Small, that wrap upward, nearly touching in the middle. In the center rest the heart diamond (see ref. Like this, but smaller in stature). The horns would be almost diamond-like in looks, with a sort of inner light.

Wings: Describe Wings - Wind, Kalona, Flutter, & Angeni only
Fins: Describe Fins - Seathi, Mer & Kelpi only
Scales: Describe Scales - Kirin only
Pelt: Animal Species & Design - Skinwalker only
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items:
► Heart gemstone nestled in her horns.
► Wispy, pale white fabric (CC on overall).
► Headdress themed around the sort of headdress that Diancie has (trailing fabric and gemstones, etc)
► A "collar" lightly based on this picture's, except one would be in a gold metal and one in silver (CC on which twin is which).
► Maybe take elements from Arabian-themed and Egyptian-themed clothing and jewelry?
► LOTS OF SHINY! Bells and gems and metals and everything! <3 Have fun with it!

Ref 1
Ref 2
Ref 3

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: TBD
Breed: Mega Diancie
Temper: TBD
Mate: ---
Tag Background: TBD
Tag frame color: TBD
Tag feather color(s): TBD

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Angeni Only. Please check the Reserved List.
Justification for Domain Choice: Explain why your Angeni has his or her domain.

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element:

bribe 3
Form

BREEDING
Lucinda x Anthrax

Lucinda x Anthrax
Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Sure!
---If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?: Yes

Unedited?: NO

Entry Code:
Lucinda (Mewsings of An Angel) x Anthrax (Kivras)

Mother:
User Image
pregnant stage: I want one!

Father:
User Image

Co Ownership?: N/A
Teepees: N/A

Link to Breeding Agreement: LINK
---Lifemate?: YES

RP Approved?: NO

Low Luck?: NO

1. list of attempts

Same Breed Variants: Preferred to have edited.
---Templates to Avoid: N/A

Throwbacks?: Yes
---Link to previous Generations:
Anthrax's
Mother
Father
Grandfather
Grandmother
Great-Grandmother
Great-Grandfather

Are you willing to risk a foal getting Kelpi/Nixie or Feather elements added to them: Sure!
~~~ Tentacles, Yes or No? 8V: Yush!

Mutations

~~~ Would you mind Volcano inspired mutations?: Sure
~~~ Would you mind Ocean inspired Mutations?: Sure
~~~ Would you mind Beach/Reef inspired Mutations?: Sure
~~~ Would you mind Tropical Plant inspired Mutations?: Sure
~~~ Would you mind Tropical Animal inspired Mutations?: Sure
~~~~~~Lizard tail/scales?: Sure
~~~~~~(Tropical)Feline Tail/ears?: Sure
~~~~~~Coral growths?: Sure
~~~~~~Bird (wings)?: Sure
~~~~~~Otter tail/ears?: Sure
~~~~~~Additional you'd like to see/want to avoid?: No spiders.
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get:

Themes
~~~ Would you mind facial Tattoos?: Sure
~~~ Would you mind Nose piercings?: Sure
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: No neon.

bribe 4
Form

BREEDING
Firesong x Shinsei

Firesong x Shinsei
Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: YES
---If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?: Sure!

Unedited?: No

Entry Code:
Firesong (Mewsings of An Angel) x Shinsei (Kara Asumie)

Mother:
User Image
pregnant stage: I want one!

Father:
User Image

Teepees: ---

Link to Breeding Agreement: LINK
---Lifemate?: YES

RP Approved?: No

Low Luck?: No

1. list of attempts

Same Breed Variants: Sure.

Firesong's
(though she did come from a wishing star, so variants are fine!)
Mother
Father

Grandfather
Grandmother
Great-Grandmother
Great-Grandfather
Great-Great-grandmother
Great-Great-Grandfather
Great-Great-Great-Grandfather
Great-Great-Great-Grandmother

bribe 5
Form

ROLLED BY THE RANDOMIZER OF MIND OUTTA UBERLONG CC LIST! HEYOOOO

Herd Helper 2000

Amount: CC Minimum or maximum!
Starting a herd, Helping a Herd, Bolstering a Family, etc.:

Iceblood Tribe

A northern-based herd that wanders as nomads through the hostile environs of the mountains and snowy regions.
Their blood is ice and they can be quite a regal sight to behold on the outside.
But outsiders beware: they are hostile and are warriors through and through.
They are a society where there is equality in gender, however females hold the upper-hand role-wise.
The Tribe is ruled by a trio of Elders who are only female, with the under-council and representatives of families being male.
Females are life-givers and are therefore closer to the gods for being able to bring new blood into the world. But they are also warriors, and take life as easily as a male could.
Males are strong of body and mind, and are the protectors and warriors of the Tribe.
They believe in many gods, Olfattir and Olmattir being the main ones in which they say their daily prayers to. They have gods for snow, ice, wind and just about anything you can think of.
They have naming conventions such as "Running Wind" and "Laughing Snow". They are normally representative of some aspect of the character in personality, appearance or possible physical or mental prowess.

Things I'd love to see in them or possible ideas:
• Natural colorations (animal in nature, like horse, leopard, etc)
• Pelts or furs of some sort.
• Ice and snow.
• Vikings
• Fluff!
• Draft build - they're a hardy tribe after all!
• Feathers and skulls.
• Weaponry
• Scars
• Jewelry
• Anything northern-esque!
• Possibly pawed with Bear or Owl as they are northern?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:23 am
Updated June 27th~

OHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGOD
BRIBES

Username: .Tortured. .Pumpkin.

bribe 1

Purewalker

Gender(s): CC!
Pelt: Burr (Bear)

CC Dire badger whaaaat?!
CC. Dire badger. Bear pelt.
Obv, bear beard.

Name: Beardger

ALSO I HAVE ALL THIS STUFF FOR A MALE.
But if you want to do a girl that's totes cool.

Stuff I like:
Badgers. Color it like a badger of your choice! I personally like honey badgers.
Fluffy hurr. Badgers are fluffy. It works.
BEARD ME!
Fluffy boobs.
SNAKES FOR THIS BECAUSE BADGERS EAT THEM

I swear to follow all Skinwalker rules, and keep anything that doesn't fit shop canon out of the shop threads and guilds: I do!

~*~ Skinwalker ~*~

If Pure

Breed of Walker: Bear disguised as a badger whuuuut

---------------

Personality (required):
Beardger is definitely more of the trickster type of personality.
He climbed from the damned tree, the best disguise at his disposal. While badgers are obviously carnivorous, they're of no harm to regular Soquili. Oh, what a ruse! He would start with foals, of course. They'd be the easiest to trick. A sly, if not dreadfully oversized, badger would be quite the "playing" companion for them. His favorite little trick would be to "find" a snake, which was usually already dead (they're dreadfully difficult to keep from slithering away, after all), and to "save" the Soquili from it. Besides getting a little game of it, he could use the snake as a snack. They're actually rather tasty.
He would spend most of his time in feral form, seeking out new "playmates." Once they were disposed of, he would snack a little bit and move on to his next target.
Background (required):
Beardger arrived in the typical purewalker way. He climbed from the soul tree, causing hell and havoc wherever possible. On the odd occasion he met another walker, though, he would simply hunker down until he was able to determine whether or not he was on their turf. If he was, he would set up traps in an attempt to dispose of them. He disliked full-on physical confrontation, and highly preferred to mock them for being so ignorant as to allow themselves to be captured. After a little bit, though, he'd get bored with the games and kill them for their hunting grounds.
When he first came across an uncursed Soqulil, though, all bets were off. It was like giving a child candy.
Rough Plot ideas (required):
Wrong Baby
I'd like for Beardger to come across a foal that he chooses would be good for a play session. However, I'd like for the parent(s) of the particular foal to be physically capable of chasing him away. Could be a Kalona, or just a massive, able-bodied individual.

Honey Badger Don't Care, He Don't Give a Sh*t, He's Hungry!
I'd like for Beardger to have a particularly bad time hunting, and for him to become indiscriminate about his next meal. He would target another purewalker or pure foal, and attack, desperate for a meal. However, either he would be beaten by his target (or target's parent) and left badly wounded. He would leave tired and hungry, but that's not always unexpected.

Itty Bitty Pretty One
In this plot, he would find a foal that he finds particularly attractive, as a piece of treasure or jewelry. He would become controlling and possessive, not even bothering with his normal game routine. This foal would become his prized piece, and he would keep it captive, possibly all the way to adulthood. Depending on the owner, the foal could escape, or remain captive until adulthood, then possibly escape. He would not take this betrayal lightly, as in his eyes he will have been good to his little treasure. He will spend much time tracking it down, determined to kill it for its disloyalty.

It is required to answer these questions to have a chance. I WILL work with you so you can understand where you got it wrong if you do get it wrong so you can fix it.

Question: If someone you wish to breed your skinwalker with insists on all three breedings being together, how would you explain this in story canon? And How should this be handled in breeding forms?
Answer:
They will not be lifemates. Never ever. Can't happen. They don't love.
Most likely, it would be an agreement of sorts. They would breed together because their genes were superior, or because one of them had something to exchange for foals or nookie.
Another possibility is that they were just the only two walkers close enough to each other's territories to breed with. When pickin's are slim, go with what you've got.

Question: Do Skinwalkers form family units or care what their family thinks?
Answer:
No. They are for themselves. Survival of the fittest. They'll kill their own family if they cross them or if they feel like it.

Question: If you have a hard time RPing a skinwalker in character, what can you do?.
Answer:
Not RP.
You can also look at Mind's guides, or ask a staffer to help you out.

Question: Can skinwalkers be entered into Wishing Stars and if so what type?
Answer:
Nope. All the nopes. As if the spirits would smile upon a hell fiend. *scoffs* AS IF YOU'D EVEN ASK. (I kid. XD)

Question: Skinwalkers can, on rare occasions, form packs/herds to organize an attack, but they always break apart shortly afterwards or sometimes even before they manage to stage the raid. What do you think happens to cause these breakups?
Answer:
They hate everything. One little tiny disagreement could easily turn into a blood bath. They solve all of their issues with violence and manipulation.
Also this:
User Image

Question: In your own words, please explain the nature of Skinwalkers.
Answer:
Assholes. Complete and total assholes. XD
All for one and one for me! Just. Blood and carnage and sh*t.

bribe 2

Midori's mum!
Mutant wind (custom broken front wing)
Form

CUSTOM

Edit Category: Extreme
Soquili Species: Wind
Concept Origin:
• Original Character - Based on an OC of your own design or existing pet(s) of your own design.

WIP Needed? I would love one. <3

Body: Pure black. She should have a lot of aged scars from a monstrous kalona fight.
Face: Pure black. Her eyes should be a cold, distant blue/grey. Some scars on her face, but preferably not many, as she blocked most of those blows with her wing.
Mane: Sleek and long. Should be touching the ground. Should look unkempt, as she cannot take care of herself. Feel free to throw tigs and leaves in there.
Tail: I want a long, sleek tail. It should be obviously unkempt. With Mother being alone and unable to care for herself both due to her physical disability and her mental state, she wouldn't be preening a whole lot. Feel free to throw twigs and stuff in there.
Hooves/Fetlocks: I want super fluffy fetlocks!
Reference Image(s): None.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Wings: Mother's front (the one facing toward the viewer, not the side against the cert) is severely broken and paralyzed. It drags along the ground, and is very disarrayed. The feathers, while sleek and black toward the top, often times get caught on bushes and such. So it could either be disarrayed or smooth-looking. Whichever you think looks better.
IF you're feeling up to doing a custom back wing as well, that'd be fantastic. Otherwise, I'm very fond of heron wings.
Other Notes: I would like a wingless version, please! I would also like a version with no scars.

Trading Post Items: None
Custom Items: None
Reference Image(s) for Items: None

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Mother
Owner: .Tortured. .Pumpkin.
Breed:
Temper: Solemn

bribe 3

BREEDING

Gogol x Legion
Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Yes
---If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?: yes

Entry Code:
Gogol ( .Tortured. .Pumpkin. ) x Legion ( Kamiki )

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT
pregnant stage: I want one

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: n/a
Teepees:
Kamiki
TP

Link to Breeding Agreement: [ X ]
---Lifemate?: No

Twins? Yes

Same Breed Variants: Sure
---Templates to Avoid: Male two-leg down pose
Pointy kirin hooves

Throwbacks?: YES PLS

Legion's Family
Mother
Father
Maternal Grandmother
Maternal Grandfather

Gogol's Family
Mother
Father
Maternal Grandmother
Maternal Grandfather
Maternal Great-Grandmother
Maternal Great-Grandfather
Maternal Great-Great Grandfather

Bribe 4

Franken Pony!
Form

CUSTOM

Ever do one of those ponies where you LS it and people throw out random stuff? I want one! That or a completely CC pony! Do what you want!
Only things that matter:

I'd like non-templated hair, but otherwise, go nuts!!! =D Paws/Claws, Horns, and accessories are loved!

Obviously, this one's mostly for your benefit if you want it, so it will have the least amount of offerings.
It is also the LOWEST on my priority/wish list. <3
Thank you so much for opening these up! *glees*

bribe 5

Herd Helper 2000

Amount: 6 - One for me, three for friends, two for contest!
HUNTING A FAMILY:
I don't know if you're aware of my plots with Haborym, Midori, Wallace, etc.
But basically. Haborym was head of a huge Kalona herd, fooled around with other breeds, got caught, got imprisoned, almost got killed. Escaped, discovered his son killed the one mare he thought he loved, now he's got a vendetta against him along with all of his other illegitimate children. There are currently 4 in the Soq world. This Soq-hunt has been going on for quite some time, but the plot has become stagnant without new life.
Should this herd begin, it would be part of the herd he left. He would convince the mares that he has come to his senses and that all of his mistakes needed to be exterminated. They would be in charge of hunting and scouting for his children.

form

Females
Pure Kalona
Mutations please?!?!
I want these to be some hella badass ladies
I would LOVE custom, larger-than-life wings!
Custom horns are also loved!
Bone armor?
I would like at least one pure black or white pony 'cause I have a thing for them
Paws/claws/bony feet???

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:33 am
Bribe Form

Updated: 7/9/15 (tweaked some details here and there)

Bribes are listed in order of descending preference. biggrin

BRIBES

Username: Roniel Targaryen
You are welcome to livestream any of my stuff!

bribe 1
Shisa twins

TWINSIES!!!!

Gender(s): Male

The guardian twins

So I thought about what sort of soq would make a good companion in plots with Emiko. What came to mind is the Japanese shisa, a guardian lion-dog represented most commonly in the art on Okinawa. Ever since acquiring my favorite kimono decorated with shisa, I've had a special love for these mythologic critters.

Shisa are guardians, guarding entrances to Buddhist temples in mainland Japan, and guarding just about everything in Okinawa. Whatever they're protecting, they're almost always seen in pairs. With this in mind... I decided that I couldn't get just one shisa, and it'd have to be twins! ^^

The story stuff

The twins are on the hunt. They used to guard the temple at Lord Akiyama's palace. However, Akiyama had the bad luck of being trapped on the ship with the purewalker Ninetails. Ninetails had intended to lie in wait for the duration of the voyage, emerging in their new home to manipulate and torment Akiyama. However, a storm disrupted that plan. Ninetails was discovered and forced out of hiding prematurely. The resulting fight was enough to distract the crew, and the ship was dashed against rocks. Many died, including Akiyama. Others, like the mare Emiko and Ninetails itself, were swept to the shores of the Kawani lands. A lucky few managed to escape and make their way back to their homeland.

When the twins learned of their master's downfall, they swore vengeance. Shisa are protectors against evil, and they decided to take their show on the road. The twins have journeyed to the Kawani lands to try to hunt down Ninetails and take vengeance for the death of Akiyama. Their search will lead them to Emiko, one of the few soquili witnesses of the attack.

What will happen then? Dun dun dun... plots! Dragons and shisa are natural enemies, but they'll have to learn to tolerate each other if they want a chance of stopping Ninetails...

The twins

Name: Kouhaku
Traits: Asexual, biromantic, agender-questioning (pronouns: he/him). Stoic, patient. Fond of poetry and zen meditation. Is proud of his fishing skills. Wishes he had a child to raise and teach, but has never felt he had the time to pursue a family.

Name: Kiyoshi
Traits: Heterosexual, heteromantic, cis. Gruff, judgmental, honorable. Good with the big picture, but can get frustrated with the details. Finds the Kawani lands inferior to their homeland, and always misses the familiar comforts of home.

Kouhaku and Kiyoshi come from a long and historic bloodline of shisa soquili. Soquili born into this line are trained from foalhood to be guardians and any that do not follow this path are looked upon with scorn. Foals in this herd are almost always born in sets of two, and almost always are male-female pairs. Foal pairs are trained together, and in adulthood are together assigned duties. Later in life, sibling pairs may split in favor of mate pairs, but anything other than male-female pairs is very rare.

When Kouhaku and Kiyoshi were born as two males, this caused some uncertainty among their parents. There were no unpaired female foals for them to be paired with for training, so the parents did what they could. They gave Kouhaku a unisex name, hoping that it would allow him to express a more feminine nature and achieve the proper balance with his brother.

As they grew up, Kouhaku would often think about his naming. He wonders if he was born with a female spirit, and considers his lack of sexual attraction to mares to be a possible side-effect of this. He presents as male, but feels no grounding in maleness. His brother is aware of Kouhaku's questioning on the subject and is unperturbed, believing that it allows them to be more balanced as a shisa pair.

The descriptions
- Twins are identical in edits, just differ in colors
- Paws down, draft build (if there are no feline paws for drafts, I don't mind regular build)
- Naked and saddled versions, please
- Brushwork style
- Feline paws
- Edited fierce (close-mouthed) frowny expressions. Fangs protruding! Edited eyes too (I like the expression on the one on the left)
- Canine/feline ears pointing back
- Swirly mane (lion mane, not horse mane)
- Swirly fluffy upraised tail
- Swirly fluffy fur on the backside of the legs
- CC Japanese-style saddles (they consider themselves to be guardians of humans as well as soquili, and would happily carry a human away from danger)
- No beard, chin fluff

Colors:
- One is colored like the blue/green shisa. Blue/green body with pale belly. Darker teal mane/fur. Yellow eyes. Some red/gold streaks
- The other is colored like the silver shisa. Yellow eyes, pale silver body, white belly. Darker silver mane/fur with white streaks.
They both should have a few of those star/petal/whatever they are markings like the color refs.

Ref images:
- One
- Two
- Three
- Four
- Five
- These guys, because I love them

Quote:

Familiar custom!

Names: Shiori and Takao
Owner: Roniel Targaryen
Breed: Otter dragon
(I understand that these familiars are optional! biggrin )

The familiars
These familiars aren't bonded to Kouhaku and Kiyoshi. Rather, the twins brought them with to the Kawani lands to have a bit of home foreign territory. Kiyoshi in particular is very protective of the familiars and considers them beacons of civilization in uncivilized (Kawani) lands. The twins are normally very prejudiced against dragons, but they justify their presence by calling them servants rather than friends or companions.

They travel with two brushwork tea dragon otters. They are totally CC! The shisa just need their tea, or they'll get angry... and you won't like them when they're angry.

Tea Dragon Otters:

Shiori: Professional, unyielding, skilled. She's an older female, has been making tea for years, knows she's an expert, and demands respect.

Takao: Relaxed, clueless, optimistic. Takao is Shiori's apprentice. He admires her greatly and hopes to one day be as skilled as she is. He's very good-natured, but a bit spacey. Shiori smacking him with her tail to get his attention is a very common sight.

For more exciting reading on shisa, see here!

bribe 2

BRIBE HAS BEEN CHOSEN

Gator walker(s)!

(optional) TWINSIES!!!!

Type: OPTIONAL fraternal
Gender(s): male (and optional female twin)

Purewalker

Gender(s): Male (and female if there is a twin)
Pelt: Alligator

Beware of the swamps...

This is my entry for 1-2 alligator purewalkers. Either for one solo purewalker (male preferred), or a set of m/f twins. I will happily donate pelts/feet/gator feral forms to the shop to use for gator walker templates!

The story stuff

No one knows where the basket came from, but one day the alligators of the swamp found it there, nestled in the twisted roots of a mangrove tree. There were many spirit-touched among the alligators, and they recognized it as the basket of a soquili. The swamp wasn't a place that many soquili visited, and unable to find a soquili caretaker for it, the alligators decided to look after the basket themselves. When the foal emerged, they were shocked and delighted to see that it bore the hide of an alligator just like them. Taking this as a sign that this foal was meant for their tribe, the alligators did their best to raise this foal as one of their own.

From the very beginning, there was something off about the foal. When they played, it was cruel games that left animals injured. The alligators thought it was a good sign that the foal listened to them so intently and learned the ways of their species so well, but they soon realized their mistake. As the foal grew, they mastered the art of ambush predation. At first, the animals of the surrounding area disappeared faster than would be necessary for feeding alone. Then, as the foal reached adulthood, the non-touched alligators began to disappear as well.

Too late, the spirit-touched alligators realized their mistake. Their child and ward had become monstrous in size and personality and was devouring the other inhabitants of the swamp at an ever increasing rate. The alligators were devastated, but couldn't bring themselves to drive out the one that they had cared for since foalhood. The skinwalker was less hesitant.

Once fully grown, the walker turned upon the alligator tribe as well, attacking them with the methods they themselves had taught it. The skinwalker behaved like an alligator in every respect... if that alligator was mad with hunger and vicious intent.

Soon, the alligator walker had driven out or killed all but the eldest, strongest, and most foolish of the alligator tribe. Now, it remains in the swamp with the few that dared stay, always lurking at the surface of the water... waiting...

The Description

Name: TBA
Traits: Voracious, bestial, patient. Their behavior is modeled after a natural alligator, but strongly enhanced in cruelty and hunger.

The walker will almost always stay in its alligator form. Occasionally it will transform into soquili form in order to move on land quicker, but it reverts to alligator form as soon as it is able to. It is intensely territorial to other alligators, believing them to be potential rivals and enemies. Soquili, it doesn't regard with even that much respect. Soquili and humans are merely prey.

The descriptions
- Alligator purewalker(s) (with reptile walker feet, not bird feet)
- Draft, both legs down
- Growing if you feel so inspired, but optional!
- I don't need an unpelted form
- Alligator pelt is colored like a natural alligator in scaly murky greens, grays, browns. If there is a twin, the twin is colored like an albino alligator.
- CC for fur colors underneath pelt, something in medium to dark neutral tones for normal gator, and lighter neutral tones for albino gator.
- Some scarring from fighting other gators
- Red irises, slit-pupils
- Scraggly mane of medium length or longer (Black for male, white for albino female) coming from underneath the pelt. If you take inspiration from a certain culture for the accessories, feel free to take inspiration for the mane too (tail is just the gator tail, no horse tail necessary)
- CC swampish tribal accessories (central American in theme? Something Aztec, Mayan, or from another group in that vicinity?)
- No gore or dismembered body parts, please. Bones/blood and such are fine
- For accessories, nothing that looks fresh or new. Everything is aged and has been dunked in swamp water over and over!
- Edited mouth. Would be cool to get an open mouth gator face. If that is a pain, I'd also be happy with just an elongated (similar to the suti) mouth with teeth protruding (only the upper teeth protrude, gator-style!). Frowny expression, please.
- Mean looking!

I, Roniel Targaryen swear to uphold the Rules with the Skinwalker I wish to receive via these and any other bribes, and should I ever step outside of the boundaries promise to work with the RP manager and shop to make it fit.

I Agree that, should I refuse to fix the mistake or argue with the rp manager or shop, I will lose rights to the problem breed skinwalker for 6 months, during which I will be unable to breed, win, RP, gifted, buy or be bought them. If I haven't fixed the problem by then, I agree that this punishment will continue indefinitely until fixed.

I also understand that if I get extremely out of hand and the rp manager is required to call upper management, the punishment may increase in length or severity.

Skinwalker form addition:

I swear to follow all Skinwalker rules, and keep anything that doesn't fit shop canon out of the shop threads and guilds: I do!

~*~ Skinwalker ~*~

If Pure

Breed of Walker: Alligator

---------------

Personality (required): Voracious, bestial, patient. Their behavior is modeled after a natural alligator, but strongly enhanced in cruelty and hunger.

If twins, the second will be much like the first, and both will have an intense hatred for each other and consider themselves to be their greatest enemies and rivals for territory and food.
Background (required): See above in the story section
Rough Plot ideas (required):
- The swamp that alligator walker lives in dries up and becomes uninhabitable. Alligator walker has to find a new home. The new swamp they find is already inhabited by other alligators, but there is also a nearby herd of soquili. Alligator walker chomps one of the soquili, and then the soquili have to figure whether to try to escape the swamp or take out the skinwalker... all the while knowing that any of the alligators floating around could be the walker in disguise. Survival horror time! >8D

- Female alligator walker sees other female alligators guarding nests and decides that's an important part of being an alligator. She kills a mother, guards her nest, then kills the offspring when they hatch. She becomes obsessed with this cycle of owning the eggs but killing the hatchlings, and then decides that she wants to upgrade to soquili baskets. She'll try to steal baskets from soquili parents and will guard them ferociously as her possessions. When they pop, she'll try to kill the foals....

It is required to answer these questions to have a chance. I WILL work with you so you can understand where you got it wrong if you do get it wrong so you can fix it.

Question: If someone you wish to breed your skinwalker with insists on all three breedings being together, how would you explain this in story canon? And How should this be handled in breeding forms?
Answer:
Skinwalkers don't form any sort of positive bonds or attachments, so wouldn't ever lifemate. If a skinwalker did happen to have multiple breedings with one partner, it is probably because they have adjoining territories and run into each other by chance, or one might be keeping the other captive.

Question: Do Skinwalkers form family units or care what their family thinks?
Answer:
Absolutely not! Skinwalkers feel zero loyalty towards family.

Question: If you have a hard time RPing a skinwalker in character, what can you do?.
Answer:
I could ask Mind or Uta for tips! Or I could keep my noncanon RPs off gaia or in the OOC RP zone.

Question: Can skinwalkers be entered into Wishing Stars and if so what type?
Answer:
They can not! No wishing star would be crazy enough to grant a skinwalker wish.

Question: Skinwalkers can, on rare occasions, form packs/herds to organize an attack, but they always break apart shortly afterwards or sometimes even before they manage to stage the raid. What do you think happens to cause these breakups?
Answer:
Skinwalkers are violent and self-serving. They don't care about doing things for the benefit of anyone but themselves. Eventually a skinwalker pack/herd would fall apart when the skinwalkers decided to maul each other.

Question: In your own words, please explain the nature of Skinwalkers.
Answer:
Skinwalkers are pure evil. They have no pity and no friends, and they like it that way. A pure walker will never be conflicted about their evil actions... unless it's wondering whether to eat a hapless creature now or save it for later.

Quote:

Familiar customs!

I'd like to tack onto the gatorwalker bribe some optional gator familiars. These gators would be what was left of the gator tribe that raised the walker. They are broken, grieving, and shamed by unleashing a monster upon the world. They feel that it is their responsibility to protect the world from the walker, but is this a path that will only lead to their deaths? We shall see!

Basically, I'd like to request 1-5 beat up CC gator familiars. They could have scars or edited expressions to look angry or sad... or possibly small accessories, but no edits are really necessary if you aren't inspired.

bribe 3
Maiko geisha!

Herd Helper 2000

Amount: 4+
Starting a herd, Helping a Herd, Bolstering a Family, etc.:
Helping start a tea house! Emiko would love to train some "little sisters" in the art of geisha entertaining. She's been stranded in the Kawani lands, but she's determined to make a new life here, and setting up a new okiya and tea house is her dream!

She will train them in dance, music, entertaining, and other arts!

Description:

Mostly CC, with a few specifications!

I'd like their species inspiration and edits to be modeled after one of these critters: Phoenix, kirin, rabbit, tiger, goat, fox, cat, tanuki, shisa, raven
(please stick with one critter, and don't mix 'em around)

They are maiko geisha, so should have:

- Darari obi
- Hair somewhat like this (or another maiko hair style if you have a favorite?)
- Kanzashi
- Face makeup

Other notes:
- Brushwork style, please
- Regular body build
- Full-sized soq

All else is CC!

bribe 4
Padmapani population surge

BREEDING

Entry Code:
Danica (Fuzzy-Gumdrop) x Scythe (Roniel Targaryen)

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT

Father:
User Image
UNCERT, wingless uncert

Co Ownership?: n/a
Teepees: Fuzzy, Roniel

---Lifemate?: Yes

1. list of attempts

Same Breed Variants: No thanks
---Templates to Avoid: Please only use templates found in the family line

Throwbacks?: Sure!
---
Scythe's family:
Mother
Father

Grandmother

These kids can be rough and tumble like their parents (Scarred Parent)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:12 am
Edited 6/26 at 6:15 PM PDT to change out Angeni for a Pawed Kalona cosplay
Edited 6/16 at 12:15 pm PDT to change herd helper

BRIBES

Username: spelldancer

bribe 1

form
CUSTOM

Edit Category: - Heavy
Soquili Species: – Pawed Kalona flutter
Concept Origin: new concept (my Carousel paper doll entry inspired)

WIP Needed? Yes please

Body: snow leopard spots in pinky purple on a light pinky purple background (use the three colors on the right of the palette. I understand that they might appear differently on other computers but that is what I want for my computer.)
Face: face spotted like a snow leopard’s face. Forest green eyes, eyebrows to match on of the hair colors (CC which one), inner ear is almost white but still has a hint of purple, expression edited to smile just a little more than normal. Small fangs
Mane: Edited; tiny braids in half circle bunches down the neck then separating into separate braids that fall to curl on the ground, colors dark pink purple and medium pink purple.(the two colors on the right of the palette)
Tail: Edited; Kalona tentacle tail curled in a loop so that the end of the thick part is facing almost upwards, then most of the tentacles falling down towards the ground. A few go upward and one curls up above the back of the horse and is holding a lantern.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Cat paws with almost white claws. There is blue purple smoke curling around the legs
Reference Image(s): Snow leopard, shades of purple to use for spots and base color, Flutter wings, hair idea

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Ram horns, pale almost white with hint of purple
Wings: Edited Flutter wings: based off reference darker color to match medium hair color, and the swirls match the body color.
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: If any, list them here and desired colors.
Custom Items: Lantern: in dark blue purple with a light blue purple glow that matches the glowing wisps on the legs
Reference Image(s) for Items: lantern, best picture for blue purples that I could find

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Bhaskara
Owner: spelldancer
Breed: Light Bringer
Temper: Shining
Tag Background: Deep Night
Tag feather color(s): CC but feathers please

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: N/A
Justification for Domain Choice: N/A

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element: N/A

bribe 2

Herd Helper 2000

Amount:6
Starting a herd, Helping a Herd, Bolstering a Family, etc.: As a kalona flutter family with tentacle tails, they are super efficient at gathering nectar for the herd of flutters. This makes them the ones that stray the farthest from the home area and thus also the scouts and lookouts for the herd as well. Ideas for stuff: wings, Base design of silk salt painting with some flourishes over it. Over all colors to be jewel tones. Fancy Hair in complementing jewel tones and a few tendrils coming down. All of this is up to some interpretations. The main points are that they have flutter wings and tentacle tails. Custom tentacle tails would be loved but are not necessary. If stock the cat’o’nine tail please. Feel free to give them horns, antennae, or both.

bribe 3
form
Pawed Kalona Cheshire Cat Cosplay
CUSTOM

Soquili Species: Feline Pawed Kalona
Body Build: Draft
Concept Origin: Commercial Cosplay - Alice in Wonderland- Cheshire Cat

WIP Needed? Yes, maybe?
Body: base color magenta with spotty stripes (spots that from stripes like Bengal cat reference) in Royal Purple.
Face: Glowing green eyes (see Cheshire grin reference), eyebrows to match hair, inner ear pale magenta, expression either stock sneer or edited grinning like mad, Bengal cat face stripes and spots
Mane: Edited: little braids that release into curls (see hairstyle reference) fading from purple to magenta to pale magenta
Tail:[/b Edited: cat tail shaped as depicted in Cheshire cat reference 2 and colored with stripes on the top and a pale swath on the underside (Bengal cat tail colorings)
Hooves/Fetlocks: No fetlocks, cat paws in paler magenta fading into darker magenta up the leg
Reference Image(s): Bengal cat, Cheshire cat 1 (magenta and purple colors), Cheshire cat 2(tail), Cheshire grin, Hair style

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): Devil horns 2 CC colors
Wings: Kalona wing style 4 with ragged feathers colors spotty stripes if looks good, CC colors if not
Other Notes: Have a good time!

Custom Items: Tea pot and tea cups (CC colors), A miniature mad hatter hat perched on the head (coloring CC)
Reference Image(s) for Items: Tea set, Hat

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Dana
Breed: Cheshire cat
Temper: Illogical with the first two letters crossed out
Mate:
Tag Background: Woodland path or fairytale castle
Tag feather color(s): CC, rose and teeth please

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~

bribe 4

form
CUSTOM

Edit Category: - Extreme
Soquili Species: Ulun’suti/Kalona
Concept Origin: Song, ‘Wildlife edition’

WIP Needed? Yes, please

Body: Everything based off of this song:
Hymn to the Nightmare by Leslie Fish
If I see her again, I must die or kill
In the bleak, dark wood on the stone-ringed hill
When the year wears down, and the trees are bare
In the form of an upright, white-fanged mare
For where she appears death is on the air,
And someone in sight must die.
Have you seen her again, in the dark and cold?
The night black mare and her grim nine fold
With her thigh bone staff and her white skull globe
With her cyclone crown and her storm cloud robe
With her red black eyes that no light can probe
When more than a few must die
We will see her again when the earth shall cry
When the hills fall down, and the seas run high
She will strike her hoof on the earth way fault
With her twelve limbs bared to the heaven's vault
She will dance in flame 'til the stars cry halt!
And all but a few shall die.
Basically a black body with a hint of variation in the black

Face: Kalona female face with a white fang, red black eyes that no light can probe (entirely red black or dark red, with no whites)
Mane: Edited: Long, on the floor, curly hair, black with tendrils of fire in it
Tail: Edited: Kalona Deviltail 1 with Ulun’suti tail spikes up it
Hooves/Fetlocks: Edited fetlocks: Fire, hooves Kalona version hooves black
Reference Image(s): curly hair, fire

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Branched horns and demonhorns 1 black
Wings: Kalona wings style 4
Scales: Ulun’suti Leg scales in black
Other Notes:

Custom Items: thigh bone staff (gnarled wooden staff with a thigh bone attached to it), white skull globe at her front hoof, cyclone crown (above her head like a halo), storm cloud robe (cape)
Reference Image(s) for Items: Thigh bone, skull, cyclone, storm cloud 1, storm cloud 2, storm cloud 3

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Jayashri
Breed: Nightmare
Temper: Deadly
Mate:
Tag Background: Can zephlis_Spectalgraveyard be used? If not, 024 Red Thorns by chibizoo

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: N/A
Justification for Domain Choice: N/A

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element: Fire

bribe 5
form
CUSTOM
Changed out for a different idea

Soquili Species: - Flutter
Concept Origin: New Concept - A brand new design of your own

WIP Needed? No

Body: Sumi-e style lines, with soft pink body fading to slightly darker pink at the back and some veining like a petal of a cherry blossom
Face: eye color is dark pink, eyebrows matches hair, inner ear darker pink, expression normal, and a cherry blossom on the cheek in the style of brush painting (in black)
Mane: Edited; based off hair reference, still with sumi-e style lines, in inky black, with cherry blossoms scattered through out
Tail: Edited; based off hair reference, still with sumi-e style lines, in inky black, with cherry blossoms scattered through out
Hooves/Fetlocks: the palest part of the body is the fetlocks, and the hooves are black.
Reference Image(s): cherry blossoms, painted cherry blossoms, hair

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): None
Wings: petalesque wings, sort of like the reference but made out of cherry blossom petals, sumi-e lines and brush painted effect on the wings
Other Notes: Have fun!

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: A teapot and teacups
Reference Image(s) for Items: Teapot

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Hanae
Breed: Cherry Blossom
Temper: Serene
Mate:
Tag feather color(s): rose please, but CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: N/A.

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~

attach to any bribe

form

Familiar custom!

Name: 418 I’m a Teapot
Breed: mutant wolf

Body: (Glitched) Purple (#6A088 cool with hints of brown with cracks (see teapot: instead of blue use purple as base color) with bat wings and feather tail
Face:
Mane: N/A
Tail: feather tail
Hooves/Claws/Paws/Talons:
Reference Image(s): Teapot

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/A
Wings: bat wings
Other Notes: N/A

Trading Post Items: A tea cup at her feet
Custom Items:

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

Temper (one word for familiar's personality): Perky
Tag colors?: CC
Owners only: Tagged or placed on pet's cert?: Tagged

spelldancer

Swashbuckling Fairy

Cheyriddle4

Shameless Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:25 am
Editted 7/17-Changed the third custom to a glitch custom.

Bribe Form

BRIBES

Username:Cheyriddle4

bribe 1
Form

CUSTOM

Edit Category: -Moderate
Soquili Species: - Kalona
Concept Origin:

WIP Needed? No

Body:Dark blue coat with white skeleton markings.
Face:White skeleton markings, Eyes glowy pink with two tears edits. Snarl.
Mane:Edited. Black with purple and pink stripes. Dreadlocks.
Tail: Dreadlocks black with purple and pink stripes
Hooves/Fetlocks: Regular with silver hooves
Reference Image(s): Design.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - Kalona pulled back but with two bands around in silver with black runes
Wings: Describe Wings - Kalona wing 3 dark blue with skeleton bones
Fins: Describe Fins - N/a
Scales: Describe Scales - N/a
Pelt: Animal Species & Design - N/a
Other Notes: None

Trading Post Items: N/a
Custom Items: Chain's over his back.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Type of chain

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Lamont
Owner: Cheyriddle4
Breed: Kalona
Temper: Snarky
Mate: None
Tag Background: Victorian lights
Tag frame color: Black
Tag feather color(s): Long bones white with blue runeglow

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Yes on DA when purchased the adoptable. Link

bribe 2
Form

THIS BRIBE HAS BEEN CHOSEN BY THE FATES OF THE RANDOMIZER (from a shortlist mind has thats literally over half the people here)

CUSTOM

Edit Category: - Mutant
Soquili Species: Feline
Starting Stage:Adult
Concept Origin: Choose one -

WIP Needed? No

Body: White, grey and black coat. Black leopard spots. Legs have small pastel rainbow hearts on them right above the Paw
Face: Blue eyes, much like the body
Mane: Editted pastel mane. Punkish hair. Would like long. Scene like.
Tail: Cat tail with rainbow at the end.
Hooves/Fetlocks:Paws
Reference Image(s): Link

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - None
Wings: Describe Wings - None
Fins: Describe Fins -None
Scales: Describe Scales - None
Pelt: Animal Species & Design - None

Trading Post Items:3 stud earrings pastel colors. Like ref
Custom Items: Custom bracelet, tail feather and necklace. Like ref. Rainbow pastel.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Ref

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Nalani
Breed:Rainbow leopard
Temper: Wise
Tag Background: Rainbow Glaciers
Tag frame color: Pastel rainbow
Tag feather color(s): Long feathers pastel rainbow

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Yes when purchased adoptable.Link

bribe 3
Form

CUSTOM

Soquili Species: -Glitch Kalona
New Concept..

WIP Needed? No

Body: Black with Glowy Ice blue tribal markings and henna. Glitch style.
Face: Black with Glowy ice blue markings. Eyes to be glow Yellow. Snarl
Mane: CC long mane in Black.
Tail: Editted demon tail to be long and go in front of back legs but to be behind front legs with a lantern in glowy purple at the end.
Hooves/Fetlocks:Regular.
Reference Image(s): Lantern,
~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - Pulled back horns with band of silver around them with glowing stones. CC colors.
Wings: Describe Wings - Glitch style torn wings.CC
Fins: Describe Fins -N/a
Scales: Describe Scales - N/a
Pelt: Animal Species & Design - N/a
Other Notes: N/a

Trading Post Items: Beaded armbands.- Glowybeads.
Custom Items: Lantern, Horn decoration, Necklace
Reference Image(s) for Items: Lantern, Horn decoration. Necklace.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Error: Page Fault
Breed: Glitch
Temper: Evasive
Tag feather color(s): Short CC

bribe 4
Form

BREEDING

Nyx Valkyrie x Kaitou

Entry Code:
Nyx Valkyrie (Cheyriddle4) x Kaitou (Kyaishi)

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT

Father:
User Image
UNCERT
Co Ownership?: None
Teepees: Cheyriddle4 Teepee,Kyaishi's teepee

1. list of attempts

Same Breed Variants: Yes
---Templates to Avoid: No baldness

---Link to previous Generations: n/a

bribe 5
Form

TWINSIES!!!!

Gender(s):Male

WIP Needed?No

Body: Black base with blood and scars over him. Tribal markings CC
Face: Blood Red eye color, Snarling expression. Blood on teeth. Three scar lines over his eye like was in a fight with a big cat.
Mane: Editted mane. Long mane. Skulls to be entwined with mane.
Tail: Editted demon tail. Black but have chains wrapped all around the ttail. Blood and scars on the tail. Towards the middle the skin is ripped to show bone. .
Hooves/Fetlocks: Regular
Reference Image(s): Mane

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - Kalona editted. Horns to be like this. Ref But to have chains hanging down at the ends to have small bird skulls
Wings: Wings to be torn up. In black and with red blood from the torn places. Wings sorta like this.
Fins:No
Scales: No
Pelt: No
Other Notes:None

Custom Items: Chains with skulls all over his body. Legs to have leather bracelets all up them. Around neck to be leather choker with a skull in the middle.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Armbands to go along legs. The rest CC

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Dante's Sin
Breed: Bloody Punk
Temper: Judgmental.
Tag feather color(s): Long fang black with blood

Twin 2-

WIP Needed?No

Body: Black base with blood and scars over him. Tribal markings CC
Face: Glow light blue eye color, Snarling expression. Blood on teeth. Three scar lines over his eye like was in a fight with a big cat.
Mane: Editted mane. Long mane but black with red streaks Skulls to be entwined with mane.
Tail: Editted demon tail. Black but have chains wrapped all around the ttail. Blood and scars on the tail. Towards the middle the skin is ripped to show bone. .
Hooves/Fetlocks: Regular
Reference Image(s): Mane

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - Kalona editted. Horns to be like this. Ref But to have chains hanging down at the ends to have small bird skulls
Wings: Wings to be torn up. In black and with red blood from the torn places. Wings sorta like this.
Fins:No
Scales: No
Pelt: No
Other Notes:None

Custom Items: Chains with skulls all over his body. Legs to have leather bracelets all up them. Leather choker with a glowing orb CC
Reference Image(s) for Items: Armbands to go along legs. The rest CC

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Lothaire
Breed: Bloody Punk
Temper: Fiery.
Tag feather color(s): Long fang black with blood

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:48 pm
Bribes
Bribe 1
CUSTOM

Edit Category: Minor
Soquili Species: Wind/unicorn
Concept Origin: New concept (mock-daughter of cosplay Soquili Nanaki, but with some changes)

WIP Needed? Not necessary :3

Body: Body, wing and mane colors should be in the warm color spectrum, but are open to CC for exact shades <3 There are a lot of orange/pink/red shades in the family, so you can use these for color refs/inspiration if wanted, but leave out the blue: Freyr, Seto, Reina, Kiros

Shoulder tattoos similar to Nanaki's.
Face: Facial tattoos identical to Nanaki's
Mane: Forelocks similar to Nanaki's but slightly feminine, mane in a braid that hangs down past her shoulder, tied off with feathers- see ref (more feathers are welcome anywhere- I love feathers!)
Tail: Unicorn tail, but edited flames on the end- see ref
Hooves/Fetlocks: Paws (this is the one change from family-inherited traits)
Reference Image(s): Father ref, hair ref, tail ref

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/A
Wings: Original wind wings, darker on the ends of the feathers

Custom Items: Bracelets, like her father's
Reference Image(s) for Items: Here and here

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Anira
Owner: Kyaishi
Breed: Wind
Temper: (Not sure yet)

Bribe 2
BREEDING

(That code just keeps breaking for some reason, I had to remove the 'bold' tag :<)
Abilene x Schizoid
Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Yesss <3
---If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?: Sure!

Unedited?: Nawp

Entry Code:
Abilene (Kyaishi) x Schizoid (Ririka)

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Teepees: Kyaishi's Teepee, Riri's Teepee

RP Approved?: Nawp

Low Luck?: Not yet

Attempt 1: Mind Feb 13
Attempt 2: DD April 13
Attempt 3: DD June 13
Attempt 4: Mind June 13
Attempt 5: Multi July 14
Attempt 6: Mind August 14
Attempt 7: Multi October 14
Attempt 8: Uta May 15

Same Breed Variants: Sure
---Templates to Avoid: Demontail, kalona wing style 4

Throwbacks?: Sure!
---Link to previous Generations: N/A

Bribe 3

Herd Helper 2000

Amount: 3
Starting a herd, Helping a Herd, Bolstering a Family, etc.: Helping a herd X3 Diabolus is gathering followers to wage war upon a herd that he has a vendetta against, his ultimate goals being chaos and anarchy. His followers have been every kind of the evil variety- purewalkers, kalona, kirin, even a fallen angeni. Looks are completely up to you- he values strength and bloodlust.

Kyaishi
Crew

Eloquent Lunatic

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:52 pm
EDITED 6/24/15 Changed my twins to female

BRIBES

Username: Fatal Irony

bribe 1

CUSTOM
She and her mate are both being customed - his form will be in Uniwingdfox's post. You can leave the name of mate off the certs if you aren't picking both smile (obviously)

Form

Edit Category: - Mod-Heavy?
Soquili Species: - mutant - canine pawed
Concept Origin: Choose one - Animal Cosplay? - Red Fox

WIP Needed? Not needed but liked

Body: Colored like a red fox, but in softer colors.
Face: Expression- half-lidded eyes and a coy smile. Colored like this fox
Mane: Long and half done up in an elaborate and elegant style, the rest pooling down to her feet
Tail: Shaped like a fox's and curled shyly around one leg
Hooves/Fetlocks: Paws instead of hooves
Reference Image(s): Red fox , Red fox 2 - but be sure to use the softer colors!

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): none
Wings: none
Fins: none
Scales: none
Pelt: none
Other Notes: Ears shaped like a fox- Hers will be standing up, poking out of her hair

Trading Post Items: none
Custom Items: A furred cloak in while draped over one shoulder with an ornate silver clasp

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Vixen
Owner: Fatal Irony
Breed: Red Fox
Temper: Mischievous
Mate: Reynard - if allowed, they're being customed for each other
Tag Background:009 Autumn Sunset by lilwolfpard
Tag feather color(s): CC - Also CC if you want to use any of the other tag choices

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: n/a
Justification for Domain Choice: n/a

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element: n/a

bribe 2

CUSTOM
Form

Soquili Species: mutant Kalona-Angeni-Ulun'suti
Body Build: Warhorse
Concept Origin: me?
WIP Needed? not needed but liked

Body: black fading to White at his hooves.
Face: angry kalona face. Completely black eyes - no whites or pupil differentiation. blood running down mouth and neck
Mane: black, edited and medium-long in length. Something with braids or loops - get creative
Tail: Custom drawn spade tail. Black with red tip
Hooves/Fetlocks: hooves red, fetlocks white and dripping in blood on the front two - the angeni fetlocks please (or custom-drawn similar fetlocks if angeni aren't on the warhorse style yet)
Reference Image(s): none

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): double set of horns - rams horns curving around and a set of curvy ones twisting out to the side and then forward - perhaps spiraled? have fun with these
Wings: Top set Angeni, bottom set kalona - both sets custom drawn - black feathers with dark red translucent membrane with a sort of nebula effect, stars similar to this
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: Suti-esque spikes along the face, along the back, through the tail, and along the front of the fore legs. Raptor claws and leg spurs as well on all four legs. Angeni foot wings please.

Custom Items: A skull mask with spine and ribs going down his back
Reference Image(s) for Items: none - doesn't matter what type of skull. Bone-type coloring on them

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Raven
Breed: Spirited
Temper: Predatory
Mate: none
Tag feather color(s): CC and CC whether it's feathers or bones

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a

~*~ Angeni ~*~

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element: darkness

bribe 3

Form

CUSTOM

Edit Category: - Moderate-heavy?
Soquili Species: - Regular
Concept Origin: • New Concept - A brand new design of your own. Sort of. He's going to ICly be Agares' father. Agares' mother Naamah came from a wishing star: .

WIP Needed? No.

Body: Basically like Agares' legs but all over with areas fading to purple or blue
Face: eye color: black with black instead of whites (so completely black), eyebrows : black, inner ear: black, expression: serious/angry, no roman nose.
Mane: Black in color and edited to be long with a few random braids mixed in to it. Feel free to take liberties with its style.
Tail: Black and edited - have fun with it
Hooves/Fetlocks: Black hooves, with one red one. Edited long and fluffy fetlocks please
Reference Image(s): n/a

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): n/a
Wings: n/a
Scales: n/a
Other Notes: The leg down version of the males, if possible

Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items: Maybe something with chains or bones/skulls. Maybe feathers. I'll leave this up to you.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Samael
Breed: Long lost Father
Temper: Arrogant
Mate: Naamah
Tag Background: Moonlight Cherry Blossom

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

bribe 4
Form

CLAIMED BY MINDSEND

Herd Helper 2000

Amount: 6
Starting a herd/ Helping a Herd: The story goes that there was once a herd of the purest of unicorns and they were all white. They felt the color was the purest of the pure and made them superior. The herd was very nearly wiped out by a massive attack, leaving behind mere scattered remains. Abigail and Apocalypse are trying to gather together the remnants and start fresh.

I'm going to leave this one entirely up to you. Here are the originals that were commissioned:
Apocalypse
Thomas
Azrain
Aracel
Evangeline
Abigail

None of which were considered related. In fact, Abigail and Apocalypse are mated. I want to start a new herd, but we need more than the first six. So I want to breathe new life into this idea by adding new members. I will keep one for myself. The other 5 I want to give away.

The only stipulations on them are to be all white, as shown, with the white eyes, black hooves, and black or bone accessories. Blood is also acceptable if desired. These are very much CC.

bribe 5

TWINSIES!!!!

Type Fraternal? Identical? I don't know
Gender(s): Female

Form

Twin One - Golden Majesty

Edit Category: mod?
Soquili Species: Angeni/ hippogryph
-- Male Leg Up or down: n/a
Concept Origin: Golden Pheasant
WIP Needed? No

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Golden Majesty
Breed: Golden Pheasant
Temper: Mysterious
Element (ulun’suti Only): n/a
Tag Background: Bright flowers # 030

Body: Reference
Face: Reference
Mane: Reference - Something dignified and/or fancy, colored like the photo.
Tail: Reference - hippogryph display full tail and colored like the tail of this bird. (or custom feathers if you want)
Wings: Angeni wings, style 1 with both wings present (or custom if you want) Reference, and Reference
Hooves/Fetlocks: hippogryph front legs, angeni fetlocks on the back. all colored like the feet of the bird. No feet wings (or headwings). Can I get the hippogryph feather fetlocks on both the front and back?
Reference Image(s): All listed above.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: Style 1 please. Colored like the pheasant (or custom drawn if you want)
Scales: Leg scales sure
Other Notes:

Custom Items: n/a
Reference Image(s) for Items: n/a

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

Twin Two- Golden Glory

Edit Category: mod?
Soquili Species: Angeni/ hippogryph
-- Male Leg Up or down: n/a
Concept Origin: Yellow Golden Pheasant
WIP Needed? Not needed, but liked

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Golden Glory
Breed: Yellow Golden Pheasant
Temper: Smoldering
Element (ulun’suti Only): n/a
Tag Background: Bright flowers # 030

Body: Reference
Face: Reference - Eyes golden
Mane: Reference - Something untamed/unkempt and wild and golden like the top of this guys head
Tail: Reference - display full tail and colored like the tail of this bird. (or custom drawn if you want)
Wings: Angeni wings, style 1 with both wings present (or custom drawn if you want) Reference, and Reference
Hooves/Fetlocks: hippogryph front legs, angeni fetlocks on the back. all colored like the feet of the bird. No feet wings (or headwings). Can I get the hippogryph feather fetlocks on both the front and back?
Reference Image(s): All listed above.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: Style 1 please. Colored like the pheasant (or custom drawn if you want)
Scales: Leg scales sure
Other Notes:

Custom Items: n/a
Reference Image(s) for Items: n/a

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

Since they are part angeni:
I, Fatal Irony, swear to uphold the Rules with the Skinwalker/Angeni I wish to receive via these and any other bribes, and should I ever step outside of the boundaries promise to work with the RP manager and shop to make it fit.

I Agree that, should I refuse to fix the mistake or argue with the rp manager or shop, I will lose rights to the problem breed (angeni/Skinwalker) for 6 months, during which I will be unable to breed, win, RP, gifted, buy or be bought them. If I haven't fixed the problem by then, I agree that this punishment will continue indefinitely until fixed.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:55 pm
Edited on June 23rd

BRIBES

Username: dolphingurl

bribe 1
Form

BREEDING

Lynae x Asher
Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Yes!

Entry Code:
Lynae (dolphingurl) x Asher (Death Resurrected)

Mother:
User Image UNCERT

Father:
User ImageUNCERT

Teepees: Dolphin

Link to Breeding Agreement: X

Low Luck?: No (been trying since 2012)

Same Breed Variants: No

Throwbacks?: Sure
---Link to previous Generations: N/A but.. Older sister

Short Summary of their plotline:

What are their Parents Personalities?
Mother: Very innocent and naive, a hopeless romantic who believes in fairytales.
Father: Sees himself to as being dangerous though still has a soft side.

Link to RP(s) where something happens of importance: Partially done over aim and has not been posted yet..
Summary: Lynae was out at night just enjoying the peacefulness when a skinwalker, Gabriel, saw her and tried to attack her. She was saved by Asher, who she then saw as her knight in shinning armor, and spent some time with him as he watched over her to make sure Gabriel didn't return.

What is their family dynamics? Asher will leave before Lynae finds she is pregnant as Asher feels he is bad and him leaving is the best thing for her. This will leave her devastated and confused. This breeding will start to change how she sees the world and leave her unsure of the what to do. She will then meet Astrophel, her future lifemate and he will help raise the children.

bribe 2
Form

TWINSIES!!!!

Gender(s): Female

CUSTOM

Angeni Lace and Pearls Twins

I am giving you a lot of freedom with them, I am not sure what will look nice but I gave some pictures for inspiration.. Note that I love lots of fluffiness and hair!

Edit Category: Heavy/Extreme
Soquili Species:Angeni
Concept Origin: I love the elegance of lace...
WIP Needed? Please!

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: (Prefer to wait)
Owner: dolphingurl
Breed:
Temper: Delicate

Body: A light cream color same as her sister, whatever looks nice to you. Mostly just a nice neutral/natural base.
Face: Pretty brown eyes, rest of the face the same color as the base.
Mane: Long with loose waves in a partial updo. A neutral/natural color, what color that is exactly is up to you. Something that looks nice with the accessories of both her and her sister. Perhaps slightly lighter or darker than the body color. Anywhere from golden to almost white to dark. I am leaving it up to you to decide what looks nice as I am not good at seeing these things in my head.
Tail: Long and wavy like the mane. Same color as the mane.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Flowy fetlocks, perhaps light bronze colored hooves.
Reference Image(s):

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: Fluffy angeni wings similar to style 2 though feel free to play with them a bit.

Custom Items: Lots of lace accessories, mostly white/cream in color. Lace necklace, bracelet, etc. She is the angeni of lace so put lace where you see fit. Some blue colored flowers like in the images, flower type is up to you but I like the blue color. Place them where you like, and in the updo of the mane and top of the tail. If you want to add a couple small feathers like in one of the pictures go ahead.
I really like the overall look and color scheme of these so something inspired by them would be great.
Lace 1 , Lace 2, Lace 3

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Angeni of Lace
Justification for Domain Choice: First due to her love of lace and that they are delicate like her.
Powers from Domain: (If you choose them maybe you can help me brainstorm?)

Personality: She is delicate like lace. She doesn't know much of the evils of the world and her sister tries her best to keep it that way. She is very loving and kind.
Plot ideas:

- Sisterly love: Her sister has always been there to protect her, what happens when she isn't or what happens when she doesn't listen to what her sister advises her to do.

- Sisterly love 2: What happens if her sister get hurt or needs her are the tables are turned. Now it is her turn to be the strong one.

- Discipline: She has never been the toughest mare, what happens when one of her future foals is a little to rambunctious. Will she be able to control them or will she need help?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit Category: Heavy/Extreme
Soquili Species: Angeni
Concept Origin: I like the elegance of pearls...
WIP Needed? Please!

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: (Prefer to wait)
Breed:
Temper: Strong

Body: A light cream color same as her sister, whatever looks nice to you. Mostly just a nice neutral/natural base.
Face: Pretty brown eyes, rest of the face the same color as the base.
Mane: Long with loose waves in a partial updo similar to her sister's. A neutral/natural color, what color that is exactly is up to you. Something that looks nice with the accessories of both her and her sister. Perhaps slightly lighter or darker than the body color. Anywhere from golden to almost white to dark. I am leaving it up to you to decide what looks nice.
Tail: Long and wavy like the mane. Same color as the mane.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Flowy fetlocks, perhaps light bronze colored hooves.
Reference Image(s):

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: Fluffy angeni wings similar to style 2 though feel free to play with them a bit like with her sister.

Custom Items: Strands of pearls, some in her mane and tail, perhaps draping from her wings, necklace and bracelet, etc and any where else you see fit. A few light pink/peach colored flowers like in the picture in her mane and at the top of her tail. Mostly I just want her to have quite of few pearls where you place them is up to you.
I really just like the overall look and feel of this picture so something inspired by it would be nice: Pearls and flower/ Overall color scheme

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Angeni of Pearls
Justification for Domain Choice: Well first reason is because of all the pearls that are precious to here and because pearls are durable and strong just like her.

Personality: Strong and durable, she has always taken it upon herself to take care of her sister. Being strong does not mean she is mean, it just means she knows it is her job to take care of herself because there is no one else to do it.
Plot ideas:

See sisterly love plots in sister's form.

- Letting someone else take control: Let's say in the future she meets a strong stallion, will she be willing to let down her walls and allow him to help take care of her and any future family?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I, ___dolphingurl___ swear to uphold the Rules with the Angeni I wish to receive via these and any other bribes, and should I ever step outside of the boundaries promise to work with the RP manager and shop to make it fit.

I Agree that, should I refuse to fix the mistake or argue with the rp manager or shop, I will lose rights to the problem breed (angeni) for 6 months, during which I will be unable to breed, win, RP, gifted, buy or be bought them. If I haven't fixed the problem by then, I agree that this punishment will continue indefinitely until fixed.

bribe 3

TWINSIES!!!!

Gender(s): female, male

Form

CUSTOM

Angeni Peacock Twins

Body Build: regular
Starting Stage: adult
Concept Origin: plushie
WIP Needed? preferred

Body: similar to the plushie minus the painted on flower
Face: similar to the plushie, with bright blue eyes
Mane: Blond colored like the plushie, styled in a similiar manner with the partial updo and long, to the ground. (I love hair! xD)
Tail: Blond like the mane, also very long and flowy.
Hooves/Fetlocks: White hooves, long and fluffy fetlocks.
Reference Image(s): plushie Overall reference

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: Custom fluffy angeni wings more like style 2, starting with blue near the body fading to white towards the tips.

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items:
- Flower in front of the ear like the reference picture (but in a light blue color like the eyes and lotus style) with a couple of white peacock feathers behind it.
- A white gold lotus necklace and a simple white gold bracelet on the left, front ankle.
- A small peacock chick or two by her feet or anywhere you see fit.
- A few peacock feathers, maybe some white ones (where you place them is up to you, they could be by her hooves, floating, or maybe a couple in her wings, which ever you think looks the best)
Reference Image(s) for Items: plushie (for flower)
flower and feather idea (but with blue flower and white peacock feathers)
necklace
Peacock Chicks
Another type of peacock chick to choose from

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: (would prefer to name her once I see her)
Breed: Mutant
Temper: poised
Mate:
Tag Background: Any you see fit
Tag frame color: light blue
Tag feather color(s): blue, green, white

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself, did you get written permission to use the design?: based off of a plushie I got, yes

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Angeni of Peachicks
Justification for Domain Choice: The more obvious reason is because of her coloring which is based on that of peacocks but she is more of a guardian figure to the younger ones.

Personality: She is poised, raised to be a proper lady. Personal and family image is important to her. The idea of family is important to her, she is nurturing yet strict when it comes to etiquette and morals.
Plot ideas:
Here is some potential ones-
- She meets a foal that has yet to learn manners so she takes it upon herself to teach them. If they are without parents perhaps taking the foal under her wing and caring for it.
- She meets a stallion that is a bit of a playboy and a flirt, she develops feeling for him but she knows he is not the type of guy her family would have approved of. She has to decide whether to follow her heart and potentially disappoint her family if something were to happen.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Body Build: regular
Starting Stage: adult
Concept Origin: plushie
WIP Needed? preferred

Body: similar to the plushie minus the painted on flower (like his sister)
Face: similar to the plushie, with bright blue eyes
Mane: Instead of the blond colored like the plushie and his sister, more of a silver color. Same length and similar style as his sister.
Tail: Silver like the mane, also very long and flowy.
Hooves/Fetlocks: White hooves. Long and fluffy fetlocks
Reference Image(s): plushie Overall reference

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: Custom fluffy angeni wings like his sister, starting with blue near the body fading to white towards the tips.

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items:
- A white gold peacock feather necklace.
- A peacock, whose body is slightly smaller than his head some where. (a place you think looks nice).
- A few peacock feathers, maybe some white ones (where you place them is up to you)
necklace
Peacock

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: (would prefer to name him once I see him)
Breed: Mutant
Temper: Protective
Mate:
Tag Background: Any you see fit
Tag frame color: light blue
Tag feather color(s): blue, green, white

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself, did you get written permission to use the design?: based off of a plushie I got, yes

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Angeni of Peacocks
Justification for Domain Choice: The more obvious reason is because of his coloring, etc.
Also because Peacocks can represent many things ranging from pride, vanity, nobility, renewal, etc.
Powers from Domain: Perhaps a slight immunity to poisonous things since it is said peacocks can eat poisonous snakes and not be harmed. Or no powers at all.

Personality: A gentleman, personal image is important to him. Not so much in a vain way but more so that he was raised to behave in a way that looks good for the family. He is also very protective of his sister as family is very important.

Plot ideas:
Here is some potential ones-
- The over protective brother: Though his sister loves him dearly some times he can be too protective, especially when it comes to potential guys for her. Will she tell him to back off or will she find a guy that he deems good enough. Or will he have to try and scare off a stallion who he feels isn't good for her.
- Family Image: What is he did something to tarnish the family image that is so important to him? Like perhaps getting a mare he barely knows pregnant. Will he do what he feels is the right thing and lifemate with her, what if she doesn't want to stay with him?
- Being a gentleman: He meets someone who he feels need a little help with his manners and how they treat mares. How will the interaction go?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I, ___dolphingurl___ swear to uphold the Rules with the Angeni I wish to receive via these and any other bribes, and should I ever step outside of the boundaries promise to work with the RP manager and shop to make it fit.

I Agree that, should I refuse to fix the mistake or argue with the rp manager or shop, I will lose rights to the problem breed (angeni) for 6 months, during which I will be unable to breed, win, RP, gifted, buy or be bought them. If I haven't fixed the problem by then, I agree that this punishment will continue indefinitely until fixed.

bribe 4

THIS BRIBE SELECTED BY MINDSEND

Herd Helper 2000

Amount:6
Starting a herd.: A herd of peaceful kirin, they tend to mares, especially pregnant mares and watch over young foals. Often pregnant mares come to them to help with pain and they help them with their knowledge of pressure points and herbs.

I would like them to be inspired by the look of this avi.
User Image
Light pastel or neutral colors, with one like the pink/peach pictured. I am going to leave the specifics up to you, just keep in mind I love long hair and fluffiness. If you want to play with the scale style, etc that is your call.

dolphingurl
Crew

Devoted Streaker

UniWingdFox
Crew

Blessed Bloodsucker

9,825 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:55 pm
BRIBES

Username: UniWingdFox

bribe 1
Form

CUSTOM
He and his mate are both being customed - her form will be in Fatal Irony's post. You can leave the name of mate off the certs if you aren't picking both~ Thanks!

Edit Category: - Heavy?
Soquili Species: -mutant - canine pawed
Concept Origin: Choose one - Animal Cosplay? - Cross Fox

WIP Needed? Not needed but liked. All free to livestream if you want.

Body: A mix of red and silver fox colors - "In physical conformation, cross foxes are identical to red foxes, though according to Teancum's Mammals of Utah (1922), they may be slightly larger with a bushier tail and with more wool under the feet. The cross fox derives its name from the vertical dark band running down the back, which is intersected with another horizontal band across the shoulders. The back and sides are yellowish rufous, which is more vivid on the flanks and the sides of the neck. Excepting the muzzle, the upper part of the head, the hind quarters and the outsides of the shoulders and thighs have dusky brown underfur and black outerfur. The flanks and sides iof the neck are reddish yellow, while the muzzle, ears and underparts of the leg are black. The long hairs of the tail are greyish or yellowish red with black tips, though the tip of the tail is always white""Cross Fox", Reference 2, Reference 3, Reference 4
Face: Expression - A wide, wicked grin. Angry looking eyes with a wolfish grin for a mouth. Face Marking choice 1, Face Marking choice 2
Mane: medium-long in length and wild, punkish. Something almost feral. Same color as the darkest color used in the body.
Tail: Shaped like a fox's and lifted up in a mischievous way
Hooves/Fetlocks: Paws instead of hooves
Reference Image(s): If you have any visual References, link them here.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): none
Wings: none
Fins: none
Scales: none
Pelt: none
Other Notes: Ears shaped like a fox - his can be pulled back like in this picture

Custom Items: A furred cloak in black draped over one shoulder with an ornate silver clasp

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Reynard
Owner: UniWingdFox and Fatal Irony
Breed: Cross Fox
Temper: Indomitable
Mate: Vixen (if allowed.... the two are being customed for each other)
Tag Background:009 Autumn Sunset by lilwolfpard
Tag feather color(s): CC - also CC if you want to use any of the new tag choices.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

~*~ Angeni ~*~

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element: n/a

bribe 2
Form

CUSTOM
Edit Category: Minor or More? (If you want to do more ^w^)
Soquili Species: Uni-Angeni
Body Build: War
Starting Stage: Basket
Concept Origin: New Concept - A brand new design of your own

WIP Needed? No

Body: Pale yellow primary color with a white dappling pattern on rump and all four lower legs.
Face: eye color- Blind and light purple glow, eyebrows- Silver, inner ear- White, expression- neutral, roman nose for drafts- N/A, blush- no, any facial markings- white dappling like body
Mane: Curly (Or special?) - Silver
Tail: Long Braid (Or special?) - Silver
Hooves/Fetlocks: Stock Leg Feathers (or unique?) - Both White
Reference Image(s):

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): Stock Horn (Or Unique if you want?) - Gold
Wings: Style 2 Angeni (Or Unique if you want?) - Pale yellow where they meet the body and across the upper feather chain on both sets, then white fading to gold on rest of the feathers
Other Notes: If you'd like to do slight edits to fit his domain I'd be ok with that~ Or what ever you'd like to do? *lovedseeingyoustream*

Trading Post Items: Gold Blindfold (Fly Away) (Or custom)
Custom Items:

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Fulbeorht
Owner: UniWingdFox
Breed: Brilliant Light
Temper: Blinding
Mate:
Tag Background: Dark Lightning
Tag frame color: Gold
Tag feather color(s): Crystal Both

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Electricity
Justification for Domain Choice: Electricity and it's aspects are beautiful, bright, mysterious, and blinding all at once. Fulbeorht is much the same and even blind himself. He is charged with great energy and can be exhilarating for those he meets, just like electricity.
Powers from Domain (required if Getting Domain): Constant electrical charge(may shock others when touched, not harmful), can curb lightning from storms and can sheild himself or one other from lightening during a storm as he tries to protect others.

Personality (required In general): Being blind, Fulbeorht relies heavily on his other senses. He has sharp hearing and a strong sense of touch. Even so he doesn't seem to notice or care of his lack of sight. He only wears a blindfold for the sake of others. The male is incredibly gentle despite having a deep booming voice even when whispering. He cares greatly for others but fears hurting them so he often keeps himself secluded. The only time he'll venture from his home is during a storm. During these storms he'll take off his blind fold and fly directly into it. Fulbeorht will then curb the lightning to help prevent it from harming innocents below. With each bolt he curbs and adverts, his eyes will grow brighter. They will almost seem to have sparks of lightning around them just from the shear power of the element. After the storms leave he'll go back to his home and retie his blindfold going back to his solitude.
Plot ideas (required): Explaining what happened to his parents while he was a basket. Foal plots- he meets someone and crushes on them only to shock them at first touch which startles them; being chased away from various herds for being different and fearing him to be harmful as he comes into his unique powers; having a better handle on his powers he ends up saving an older Soq who gifts him his blindfold and takes him in until the first big storm afterward, leaves then and doesn't return for fear of being feared by them like his first friend/crush. Adult plots- Saves baskets/foals from a walker attack, possibly feared or welcomed by parents into herd; If feared by previous plot will decide to wander instead of going home feeling his need to protect innocents grow stronger; If welcomed, will adjust to being accepted and welcomed into a herd; if welcomed, will take on a storm chasing wannabe under his wing as a friend/confidant; Eventually find love. And more!

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~

I, UniWingdFox swear to uphold the Rules with the Skinwalker/Angeni I wish to receive via these and any other bribes, and should I ever step outside of the boundaries promise to work with the RP manager and shop to make it fit.

bribe 3
Form

BREEDING

Toxic Sludge x Lyka Rockstar
Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Yes~
---If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?: Yes~

Unedited?: Yes

Entry Code:
Toxic Sludge (.Tortured. .Pumpkin/UniWingdFox) x Lyka Rockstar (Sylent Nyte)

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT
pregnant stage: I have one already

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: All Owner's Involved
Teepees: Pumpkin's and Sylent's

---Lifemate?: Yes

Same Breed Variants: Yes
---Templates to Avoid: Short manes

Throwbacks?: Yes~~

Toxic Sludge's Father, Toxic Sludge's Mother
Lyka's Father, Lyka's Mother
Lyka's Father's Father - Lyka's Great Grandfather, Lyka's Great Grandmother
Lyka's Father's Mother - Lyka's Great Grandmother, Lyka's Grat Grandfather
Lyka's Mother's Father, Lyka's Mother's Mother

bribe 4
Form

Herd Helper 2000

Amount: 6
Starting a herd, Helping a Herd, Bolstering a Family, etc.: Starting a fox herd while vying for their leaders(forms above in my post and in Fatal Irony's post). Completely CC, minus being mutant with canine paws, based on this ref. Only restrictions listed off on ref. Have fun!

Archived

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff