[Format tweaked from Agneza's, which was earlier taken from Mobbu]
- - - - -
ENDS: Saturday (30th) @ 12:01 PM PST (This means Noon! Lunch time!)
- - - - -
>>> SLOTS (3 Slots) <<<
I will be rolling in this order, first one first, etc.
Make sure to include the categories that your pair is eligible for in your form if you are not using the form I am providing you. I won't know if your pair is RP qualified unless you tell me so, so unless you tell me they are they will not make it to their list. Same goes for unedit, and LL.
- 3 Unedit -- You may enter pairs that have edits, but the children will have NO EDITS. Read it again. None. No hair, no nothing. Stuff from trading post, maybe (definitely if parents have those), but no EDITS. (Template mixing is still fine, of course, so no worries there).
All of these breedings will be entirely unedited.
That is: all parts of each pony will be made up of store templates and will not have any customized edits.
You may enter a pair that has edits, but keep in mind that means that the kids will be translated to templates that come closest to what the parents have, while staying within current rules.
(Ie: A custom winged-wind, will pass down one of the templated styles of wings, whichever I think matches it closest.
A custom drawn unicorn tail will get you the regular templated unedited unicorn tail.
A wolf or cat tail will get translated into a cerynei, kirin or unicorn tail, whichever is closest.
(You will NOT get parts of any of the skinwalker templates in place of pelts or tails. The ONLY time the Skinwalker Pelts are to be used is when there is new skinwalkers.)
We do have templated paws and claws, so those will get passed down if the parents possess them. (ie: Harpies, however Harpy accessories are not templated, so those for example will get translated into the closest Trading Post items)
So the only possible mutations to get passed along in these uneditted breedings will be paws or claws, as that is the only mutation we have templated due to their prevalence (and use in other breeds). If your unicorn has 3 horns, they're still only going to get 1 unicorn horn as we do not have any 'sub' unicorn horns that would portray such a trait.
If you do not know what your edits may get changed into, go look through the Custom Information. You can see most of the available templates.
Seathi have a flowy tail option. [ Like this one ]
Cerynei have a few more antler options. [ Female ]
Flutters have 2 fantasy wing options. [ Mind's Fantasy Wings ] & [ Ryn's Fantasy Wings ]
EXAMPLE BREEDING: If Erato here, could breed with a clone of himself. (hey, some people are that narcissistic, ok?)
The kids would get one of these wings (probably Dove or Eagle), a Unicorn Tail, this Regular Hippogryph Mane, forefeet and beak (and maybe the feather fetlocks), and catwalker backfeet since those are what he has (without the extra fur fetlocks).
>>> THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND AT ALL TIMES!! <<<
- • While I would LOVE it if you used my provided form, I am not going to hold you to it, if you have another one ready, you may use that one instead. BUT make sure you have all the categories that your pair qualifies for in your form, because if they are not present then they will be assumed to not qualify. Categories to include are: Unedited, Low Luck, and RP Qualified.
• Be careful not to enter the same pair two times! Communicate with owners of your Soq's breeding partner before posting a form.
• Be careful that the form you are entering is not an third entry for owner of your Soq's breeding partner. I will not disqualify you for this but your form will be removed from list.
• When entering ancestors in the ''Previous generations'' section in my breedings, you don't need to enter whole family tree just enter those ancestors which you would like to pass some of their traits on to offspring.
>>> RULES <<<
- • Post certed Soqs -- I like seeing the Soqs without having to click every link so please post the image of the cert (or small sized uncert for those who lack certed Soq at the time)
• Names! -- Please provide full names for both the Soq entered and their owners/co-owners
• Entry line! -- I will adore you if you would fill it out but will not hold it against you if you don't.
• Forms -- Please fill out the form correctly. If I manage to spot something wrong I will point it out and you can repost it
• No editing forms/posts! -- Once I put the couple in the main list I will not be re-reading any of the information put. I’ll also be making a mental note of my CC picks as they are entered so I will only go back through them if I got back to scan over any other CC options. If you forget to add an uncert, or need to add/change throwback information, then you are free to edit your post for that. [Rule by Mindsend]
• Mistakes? -- If you need to fix something (be it by my request or your own) post it in thread that you are voiding your first entry to fix a mistake and that you’ll be reposting, so I can edit the list accordingly.
• A Reminder That:Each person can be involved in no more than two pairs in each raffle, and only win two slots per month.
One person MAY now enter both of the couples they are involved with themselves if they need to, but make CERTAIN that couples are not posted twice. Work out ahead of time with your breeding partners who will be responsible for entering in a pair. If they are entered twice, they will be disqualified from that raffle. Furthermore, you must have basket rights to the breeding (and therefore also own or co-own one of the parents) in order to post the breeding. No Proxying.
If you do not have breeding rights to a soquili you co-own, then it does not count towards your two-couple limit, but you may NOT receive a basket from that breeding in any way, shape, or form.
You may only win two breedings per month total (CC or raffled breeding slots. Bribes do not count). If someone wins a breeding raffle slot, then they may only enter one couple for the remainder of the month's raffles.
>>> ENTRY FORM <<<
[b]Entry Line:[/b] Full mother name (Owner) x Full father name (Owner)
[code]Full mother name (Owner) x Full father name (Owner)
[b]Image of mother:[/b]
[img][/img] [url=][ Uncert ][/url]
[b]Image of father:[/b]
[img][/img] [url=][ Uncert ][/url]
[b]You understand that all offspring will be Unedited?:[/b] Yes/No
[b]Low Luck?: [/b] (Links to 20 unsuccessful tries at breeding raffles not including this one - link to your teepee or journal link list is fine.)
[b]RP Qualified?:[/b] Yes/No and link to post in qualified thread
[b]Co Ownership?:[/b] (List who isn't getting baskets, AND link to the co-owner agreement)
[b]Teepees:[/b] (While this is not mandatory it would make my life easier if you were able to post links to the teepees of the owners for easy stat checking later on)
[b]Throwbacks?:[/b] (Saying yes gives the colorist a bit more freedom in the breeding. Throwbacks can come from previous generations from the parents, this mean grandparents/etc. For 1st gens this would mean mystery traits. NOTE: Just because you say yes doesn't mean you'll get throwback traits. It only gives the colorist the OK to play around. Nothing more.)
[b]Link to previous Generations:[/b] (If said Yes to Throwbacks please link to all parents (and grandparents/etc, that you would like to pass on traits) NOTE: LINKS ONLY NO IMG TAGGING)
[b]Link to Breeding Agreement:[/b]
Since rules change periodically when the need arises, please make sure you are up to date on everything listed here. THIS IS A NEW BREEDING RULES INFO THREAD!!
Failure to do so will result in disqualification. I am not obligated to inform you if you have broken a rule.
It has been required for both owners to post permission for the breeding in the MATES AND PERMISSION THREAD prior to the close of the raffle in order to be eligible for raffles now, so hopefully everyone has gotten the idea. However, just as a reminder:
UNLESS BOTH PARTIES HAVE POSTED PERMISSION IN THE PERMISSION THREAD (not this one, but the permission thread) BY THE TIME THE RAFFLE CLOSES, THEY ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THE RAFFLE AND WILL BE REMOVED. This also includes co-owners; if you co-own a soquili and your agreement involves agreeing on mates or breeding, BOTH co-owners have to have posted permission.
If one of the co-owners of a horse in a pairing is NOT getting baskets from the breeding, please put the co-ownership agreement link in the form in the appropriate place and say who does or does not have breeding rights. We will assume that any pairing submitted without a form counts the breeding toward ALL co-owners. If it's not in the co-ownership agreement, the co-owner forfeiting will need to post here saying as much.
Remember guys if a owner has no rights to this breeding it MEANS NO RIGHTS. Aka, you cannot gift nor co own a basket with the person with no rights, Ala the new rules instated.
Major mistakes that are spotted after winners have been rolled, such as triple-entries into the breeding raffle or lack of permission can result in a nullification of the win. It is in your best interest to spot these ahead of time so that they can be corrected, or extraneous pairs removed instead of nullifying all of your chances.