Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply Journals: Powered Characters
[Guardian] Iolite, Corrupt Guardian Cat

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Mistress Morbid]

Trash

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:30 pm
Welcome
════ Table of Contents ════

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Achievements:

Events:

I've Met:

Have You Met Me?

Quests:
Iolite 1.0
Iolite 2.0

Table of Contents
01. Welcome // ToC
02. Iolite
03. Cat Abilities
04. Team
05. Relationships
06. Roleplay Log
07. Growth Chart
08. Acquired Items
09. Art
10. - 14. Reserved
15. Credits

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:32 pm
Iolite 2.0
════ The Hellcat ════

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: Iolite

Nicknames: Io, more to come.

Io-Ma - Haymitch

Breed: Domestic Long Hair Mix (She has other breeds in there too, both long and short.)

Attached to: Negaverse. Iolite currently bounces between irritating Corrupt Super Sailor Lellouch, and twisting herself around Corrupt Super Sailor Kerberos' ankles.

Alignment: Negaverse

Blood Type: A

Fav. Food:

Hated Food: Cat food... Gross.

Hobbies:

Reading - Io loves to read. She will read pretty much anything and everything, even if she doesn't exactly grasp the concept at hand. It's still a new experience to her Having to read with paws doesn't really effect her much as she can usually get the page to turn eventually, though she has to be careful not to tear the pages with her claws. Io will read all genres and generally has no preference.

Collecting - This is a bit of an odd habit, and one more inclined to her cat like side. Iolite will often come home with various small animals in her mouth, all dead of course. It's mostly small birds, but she occasionally will have a mouse or rabbit. On one or two rare occasions she might even drag home whatever scrap of road kill she finds. Iolite then makes herself a nest, akin to a birds, out of the bones of the dead creatures. She will sometimes line it with feathers. Iolite's bone collection rivals that of Lellouchs.

Video Games - This isn't a hobby. It's more of an addiction. An addiction which Iolite swears she can stop at any time. She can't. She also swears that she doesn't even play video games. Which is also a horrible horrible, easily seen through lie. Typically shes playing games like League of Legends, World of Warcraft, Diablo, Terra and Guild Wars. Though occasionally she'll branch out and play anything else that can be found on a computer via Steam or Origin. She's not always the best player, depending on what game she's currently focused on. Io has a habit of playing horror games sometimes.

She also has a severe music addition but that's a different story. Iolite refuses to admit either of these 'hobbies' exist.

Virtues:

Hips That Don't Lie - My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard, and there like, it's better then your's. Damn right it's better than yours, I can teach you, But I have to charge. I have no clue, this is Ivy's fault and I'm going with it because it's brilliant.

Okay, we can technically read this one as confident. Io is confident in herself, in her body, the way she acts and so on and so forth. If someone where to tell her they didn't like it and they demanded her to stop, Io would tell them to flake ******** right off. She's happy with herself and that's what matters. Io is also confident in what she does and what she believes in. Now these views might change over time, she could come to realize what she's done in the past or something she believed in is wrong. She will use what she's learned to better further herself in life.

Resourceful - Iolite knows that if she's going to get through life, she's going to have to think on her feet. Of course, having the derptastic brother that is Tyrus and the prissy brat that is her sister Soyala, has reinforced this lesson. Things people would normally take for granted, Iolite can find another use for it. She has a good eye for finding things, and knows what generally holds up or works better than other things. This comes in handy a lot. More then you would think. I mean come on. She's a cat. Iolite has to figure ways to get from Point A, to point B as effectively as possible. Sure, her goals in life may not be the straight and narrow, but a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do. Maybe that means precariously perching things on top of one another and then ever so slightly brushing up against it so that it falls and shatters that window she needs to get through... Maybe that means causing a distraction so she can slip away unnoticed. Iolite can sometimes be.... shall we say, 'prone' to enlisting help from those around her. Some people are more eager to help then others.

(Sometimes that means she threatens people into helping her, but help is help, right?)

Versatile - Iolite is able to bounce from one activity to another. Some tasks are easier to slide into then others but, just give her a few minutes and she gets the hang of it well enough. Sometimes plans hitch up, it happens. She just can't let that get the best of her. Iolite knows there's more then one way to, well, skin a cat. Just because the original plan has to change, that doesn't mean she can't find away to over come it. Some things just come easier as they require less concentration. But fear not, for if she's having a hard time concentrating, Iolite won't hesitate to tell you yo shut the ******** up so she can think.

Flaws:

Mood Swings - Like most girlscats, Iolite's mood can change at the drop of a cathat. This kitty can go from being your best friend and loving you one second, to wanting absolutely nothing to do with you or anyone, or to wanting to rip out your eyes and mauling your face the next. Sometimes her mood can be heavily effected by those around her. Other times... not so much. Just be careful when you approach this kitty.

*To clarify, this is more of a joke on CATS being the supreme overlords of mood swings. Not girls

Liesmith: This cat has a forked, silver tongue. She lies, she cheats, she steals and she will twist you in half with whatever it is that gets you to bend to her will. This hellcat is the last one you should trust. Iolite will tell you what you want to hear instead of what you need to hear. She also has absolutely no problem watching others get hurt so she will let someone walk into harm with little forewarning that they should be careful.

Possessive - Iolite may not be vain about her appearance, but she is incredibly possessive about what she's deemed as "hers". Whether this be items or people. Iolite doesn't like people touching or messing with what's hers. If you happen to be getting to close to anything, or anyone, Iolite will let you know. And should that person chose to ignore her, the claws come out and Iolite develops a "small cat syndrome". She will start fights forgetting she's an itty bitty kitty, and not something bigger.

Challenge: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION : CAT FORM

Face/Ears: SHE IS NOT AMUSED

Body: Sleek and slender, despite all the fur to her.

Fur Color/Pattern: (Note!: This is NOT an accurate representation of Iolite's fur length. This is fur coloring ONLY. Iolite is a LONG HAIRED cat.)

Like this. (So pretty much black with a tiny bit of white on her chest)

Eyes: Gold (Star is gonna be... like its on fire or something hush)

Accessories: Kitty items will be ear piercings (See human stuff) and shoulder guard. (MORE HUMAN STUFF), possibly her collar too?

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION : HUMAN FORM

Eyes: Gold

Hair: Pitch Black

Face: Iolite has a birth mark spot on her face just like her sister Soyala She has a very pale skin tone despite her dark fur.

Clothes: Semi - Reference (It is missing some elements to it. COLORS ARE NOT SET IN STONE. Ignore colors on this) On her shoulder, there is a shoulder guard in the shape of a large bird skull. **Contrary to picture, sleeve opening starts at her elbow, so you can see the fishnet sleeve underneath. The skirt covers her other leg, despite tektek so the slit doesn't start as high, it's possible she's got shorts underneath skirt (Io does sometimes remove it). She has finger less loves on both hands. Both of Iolite's cat ears are riddle with various piercings, between studs, hoops and bars. I was thinking she had a few facial piercings but I'm not sure. On her ankles, she most likely sports jewelry very reminiscent of Kerberos. She also has a collar very similar to Lellouch's. It is also possible she has jewelry on her tail in someway. She also has a bitching hooded cape. I want to think that her top has a pattern on it but I'm not sure. I am open to talk.

***I was thinking her clothing colors could be black, red and silver? She's basically a mash between Kerberos and Lellouch. I pulled some colors from both of their palettes, as well as hair colors.  

[Mistress Morbid]

Trash

[Mistress Morbid]

Trash

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:32 pm
This Kittys Got Claws
════ Cat Abilities ════

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:34 pm
Team
════ Key Players ════

[Mistress Morbid]

Trash

[Mistress Morbid]

Trash

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:37 pm
Relationships
════ Friend or Foe ════

Snowball: Code named "It happened in a dream once" aka Snowflake. I don't EVEN know.
Lace: Mama's little princess ******** off. It's mine.
Silk: Mama's little pain in the a** You can't have this one either. Also mine.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:38 pm
Roleplay Log
════ Catastrophes In The Making ════

🐾 [ORP] Gathering Shadows
🐾 [R] The Thing About Cats
🐾 [R] The Almost Home
🐾 [R] Empty Houses
🐾 [R] The One and Only
🐾
🐾
🐾
🐾
🐾
🐾
🐾
🐾
🐾
🐾
🐾
🐾
🐾
🐾  

[Mistress Morbid]

Trash

[Mistress Morbid]

Trash

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:40 pm
Growth Chart
════ Someones Been Drinking Their Milk... ════

Cat Form -> Human Form

Solo: 0/12
🐾🐾🐾 🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾
Regular: 7/12
🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾
Battle: 0/6
🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:45 pm
Acquired Items
════ Catnip and Toys ════

[Mistress Morbid]

Trash

[Mistress Morbid]

Trash

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:49 pm
Art Wall
════ ...Paw prints... Paw prints EVERYWHERE ════

Official Art:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cat Form Art:

Human Form Art:

Sailor Form:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:49 pm
Reserved
════ Fur Future Use ════

[Mistress Morbid]

Trash

[Mistress Morbid]

Trash

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:50 pm
Reserved
════ Fur Future Use ════

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:50 pm
Reserved
════ Fur Future Use ════

[Mistress Morbid]

Trash

[Mistress Morbid]

Trash

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:51 pm
Reserved
════ Fur Future Use ════

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:53 pm
Reserved
════ Fur Future Use ════

[Mistress Morbid]

Trash

[Mistress Morbid]

Trash

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:56 pm
Credit
════ Thank Yous ════

Sailor Moon (C) Naoko Takeuchi
ItNotM (C) Natsube
Iolite (C) [Mistress Morbid]
Thanks to Verithe for doing Iolite 2.0!
Honorary shoutout to Lizzy for being awesome and finishing the 1.0 concept for me.

Thanks Yuna. This wouldn't be possible with out you.

Journals: Powered Characters

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games