Welcome to Gaia! ::

World of Theia

Back to Guilds

This guild belongs to Theia, B/C shop, home of kirin like creatures and their RP adventures. 

Tags: Theia, kirinoid, Kirin, Kilen 

Reply Mini Shops / Owner Events
[Archieve][Plot contest] Two eggs up for grabs!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:42 am
Welcome to my first 'User event', hopefully I will host many more in thr future.
Shall we get down to business?

I have two stunning eggs to offer up, their family line is very important to me because they are all linked to my boy Maion (anyone who knows me know's how much my OC means to me).

So, what eggs have you got up for grabs, you ask?

User ImageUser Image

The first egg is actually a Half-Aunty/Uncle of the second! CRAZY! *chuckles*

Starts: NOW!
Ends: 4th February 2013. 4pm GMT

RULES
1. This is a plot contest, meaning I just want to hear your ideas. So go crazy! The ones I like best will win.
2. You may enter for both eggs but you may only win one.
3. If no one enters for a particular egg I will just pick someone to give it to.
4. I would love for these little eggs to go to a good home, you don't have to RP them, I just want you to love them as much as I do! haha.
5. Entries after 4pm GMT will be ignored. Sorry guys.
6. Have fun! Any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:45 am
Egg one:
User Image

Sibling:
User Image

Parents:
Maion x Black Rose
User ImageUser Image

Informaton on these characters can be found: HERE.

To enter for this little egg (yes you may enter for both) just have fun and fill out the form:
[size=20][color=purple][b][u]I'm no thorn in your side![/b][/u][/color][/size]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Why do you like this egg:[/b]
[b]Give me two awesome plot lines you would love to implement for this little egg:[/b]
[b]Show a short sample of your RP:[/b]
[b]Comments?:[/b]

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:47 am
Egg two:
User Image <<----Markings are a throwback from previous generations.

Sibling:
User Image

Parents:
Miakoda x Bell
User ImageUser Image

Informaton on these characters can be found: HERE.

To enter for this little egg (yes you may enter for both) just have fun and fill out the form:
[size=20][color=gold][b][u]I shine like a star! Watch me glow![/b][/u][/color][/size]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Why do you like this egg:[/b]
[b]Give me two awesome plot lines you would love to implement for this little egg:[/b]
[b]Show a short sample of your RP:[/b]
[b]Comments?:[/b]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:54 am
OPEN!  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:36 pm
I'm no thorn in your side!
Username:
Why do you like this egg: Are you kidding? .. MAION BABY
Give me two awesome plot lines you would love to implement for this little egg: This baby is a dancer, it's grace inherited from it's mother so just moving is almost like a dance, to the point everything it enjoys involves dancing of some form. At some point i'd like for it to have an injury that risks it's ability to dance, forcing it to rest for a considerable length of time , to make it question the things it's good at and make it realise that dancing isn't quite everything.

Like it's father it can be very trusting at times. One plot would be that this little one would be led down the wrong path, believing it's doing the right thing because it's friend told it so. It might even disagree with it's father (and/or mother) about it all, eventually it'll be abandoned by this friend and it'll feel very lost for a while until either parent brings it under their wing (so to speak) and lets it know that it's ok to be wrong but to not let it affect it for too long.
Show a short sample of your RP: Linking an rp because i don't have time to type one out right now.
Comments?: MAAAAAAIONNNNN SPAAAAAAAAWN!!!! *falls over dead from drooling*

I shine like a star! Watch me glow!
Username: Revel1984
Why do you like this egg: Because it's pretty and it's mother is pretty and because throwbacks for markings are awesomely interesting.
Give me two awesome plot lines you would love to implement for this little egg: It's father has a temper and it's mother likes to turn a blind eye to violence, this little one has ZERO tolerance for violence whatsoever, unlike it's mother this little one will actively attempt to prevent violence since seeing one hurt another makes this little one's blood boil and make it angry which confuses it because it abhors violence.

Relating to the first plot. At some point this one is going to have to resort to violence to protect someone it loves which is going to make it extremely confused as to what is right and wrong, is violence ok in some situations... should it be avoided all together? .. this is something it will need to figure out for itself, perhaps through rp with family members and/or outsiders.
Show a short sample of your RP: another linked rp because i have no time
Comments?: BIRDY  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:38 am
Username: TheLostNobody
Why do you like this egg: The parents are absolutely gorgeous! Plus purple is my all time favorite color EVER. For my birthday a few years ago, my mom went nuts with it getting me a purple sweater, towel, little purse, etc xD Even now, I have a purple jacket, purse (another one), wallet, etc. I love purple!
Give me two awesome plot lines you would love to implement for this little egg:
First - A Little Egg Lost?
Maion checks on the little egg at night to make sure it's safe, only to find it gone in the morning! Black Rose claims she knows nothing and appears to be worried, yet with how secretive she is Maion doesn't really know if she's telling the truth or not. However, given his nature, he believes her (for now). Determined to find the little egg before something happens to it, Black Rose talks him out of it, saying he needs to put trust in the egg and to trust that the egg will be taken care of.

Second - A Dancing Day
A comical plot wherein Maion entrusts Black Rose to watch after the egg while he's away for the day, attending to some important business. Black Rose agrees, but wants to work on her movements to make them smoother and more elegant. All the while, her movements are moving the egg around! Every safe place she places the egg, BOOM SLIDE ROLL goes the egg! By the end of the day (and many movements later) the egg almost drops and breaks, but Black Rose catches it and not only that, but she also perfected the move she was working on all day! And just in time to, when Maion returns. When he asks how things went today, Black Rose simply says "everything went fine, nothing happened."

Show a short sample of your RP:
It was late one autumn evening along a mountainside. The grass was faded, slowly losing its color due to the colder temperatures, the temperatures near freezing every night. Most think that life blooms and blossoms only in the spring but the truth was that new life never ceases to enter upon the Earth, with thousands being born each day on all parts of the globe. A foal was born this evening. It was dark, away from the herd, away from any predators, away from any breathing life at all. As the newborn foal lay on the ground, he looked out at the hillside. His eyes were slightly glazed, trying to focus on an object, any object. He lifted his rear into the air, kneeling down onto his front legs. It was an odd sight, to say the least. It was as though he were trying to muster up enough energy to stand. Finally, he stretched out his right hoof, then his left, each one outstretched and wobbly. As the gray foal finally lifted himself up, he looked around. He gave a slight whinny, as though making a proclamation of his presence and of his life before his eyelids felt heavy, soon lying back down onto the ground, his back legs and front each curled beside him as he let himself sleep, his tail flicking a few times behind him.

The next morning, he felt a nudge against his coat. "Gin..." he heard a female's voice sound. Who was it? Was it his mother? A farmer? He had no idea. His body still wanting sleep. "Gin, hurry and get up, let's go." It was as though it were some dream and not real. He shrugged it off as such, hearing the sound of hoofbeats fleeting from him. They were in a hurry, trying to get back to the herd before the predators started after them. So much in a hurry that they didn't look behind them to make sure the newborn was behind them.

It wasn't for another few hours that the foal slowly opened his eyes. He gave a slight yawn, slowly staggering back to his hooves again. As the sleep faded away from his eyes, he looked around. He trotted around looking for the sight of his mother, of any sign of life that he might be able to play with. He pranced about the single tree to his delight before easily growing bored. He looked around, his stomach starting to feel the pain of hunger. He'd remembered the warmth of the first drink he took from his mother the previous night and once again went in search of her.

Comments?: Thanks for giving me a chance to win an egg ;.;  

TheLostNobody

13,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

TheLostNobody

13,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:12 am
Username: TheLostNobody
Why do you like this egg: It's a very pretty egg. It almost seems to have a cat-like print on it. Plus I think it's interesting that the parents seem like polar opposites, one which is calm and has the "ignorance is bliss" sort of attitude and the other who will show no mercy when and if pushed.
First - An Egg Stolen, but Never Forgotten
The little egg is stolen from under their nose! Miakoda swears to get revenge on those who stole the egg, but Bell isn't so quick to judge. Upon finding the thieves, Miakoda wants to do anything and everything in his power to hurt, injure and maybe even kill the thieves, but when they ask for mercy, saying they stole the egg to trade for some food, Bell steps in. In a way, she acts as his conscience. She asks them to be spared, but Miakoda has had enough and unleashes punishment upon the thieves, retrieving the egg for safekeeping.

Second - A Tale of Two Parents
As the little one is a little older, it begins to test out its power. Anyone who rubs it the wrong way, it goes after. It soon becomes power hungry, having the mercilessness from its father and turning a blind eye from its mother, it's a very dangerous combination for the little one. After finally going too far, the young one realizes the error of its ways and turns its life around. Finally using both good parts of its parents, along with controlling the bad, to fix all the wrongs it has done.
"It's your first mission alone, right? Are you worried?" the long black hair of the man cascaded down his toned body as he slowly stood up from sitting at the chair at his desk.
The brown-haired woman looked over at him, giving a smile as she shook her head, "Of course not. Since when have I ever been worried on a mission, Shin?" She adjusted her white robes over her shoulders, securing it in place with a silver wing clasp.
Shin walked over to her, smiling. He raised a hand to her cheek, softly caressing it in his palm, "That's what I love about you. You have such confidence in yourself, Naudia."
"You're part of the reason I can feel so confident, Shin. Without you I..."
He shook his head, "Don't even think about that. I'll always love you, I promise..."

Naudia's eyes opened slowly. She looked around, seeing the others sleeping as she sat up. "Why would I dream about that...?" She thought to herself. She moved down to the lake's surface, splashing some water onto her face as she knelt down.
"Who is he?"
Naudia blinked, looking back as she spotted Vionna. "Who is who?"
"That man in your dreams. Forgive me, but you seemed troubled so I used a dream stone to peek."
"It was my husband..." Naudia closed her eyes, exhaling a soft sigh. "Before things went downward, of course."
"Why do you think of him now?" Vionna inquired.
Naudia shook her head, "I really don't know." She opened her eyes slowly, "I can't say that I miss him, so it's not that. Perhaps just thinking of past memories.."
"In the Archers, we believe all dreams have some meaning. If you are dreaming of him, then it is for a reason. Since we are after the empire, perhaps he is also after us."
Comments?: Thank you again for the opportunity!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:56 pm
Username: Cornetified
Why do you like this egg: Because... Pretty <3 I like the thorn/vine pattern. And, mommy has a rose theme. Roses are awesome.
Give me two awesome plot lines you would love to implement for this little egg: 1- A big journey. Like the father, this little egg could be overly trusting of others. As a foal, he/she will follow someone who requests his/her assistance. Of course, the other being's intentions are less than honorable, and it gets the foal into lots of trouble. Daddy could come to save the day, and could either get the youngin' out, or end up being saved himself by his child.

2- As kindhearted as the father, this little one helps anyone in need. One day, he/she will try to help someone who is in need of aid from a rival set of kirin. He/she will have to make the choice of saving his/her own hide, or risk standing up for what's right to help the kirin in need.
Show a short sample of your RP: Short sample~
Comments?: Corny loves rp!  

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:20 pm
Username: Draconicfeline
Why do you like this egg: Appealing markings, Appealing colors, Appealing parents...
And the mother sings and is happy and chipper and pretends that the world is wonderful.

Hell.
Thats most of my characters.

Hmmm
I love playing energetic, chipper types with a blind sort of innocence, so clearly this baby will resemble their mom.
I know little of the setting, characters, plotlines around here, so I'm going in cold, But I know I must rip their saccharine little soul to shreds at some point. If they could meet and befriend someone who does something awful that they cant ignore, that would be excellent.

Of course, having a personality like that will make it fun for them to make an absolute fool of themselves in front of family... and then decide that they LOVE being the center of attention. Clearly they must, early on, realize that what they want to do is clown around...

Oh and meet a nice/horrific mate.
That too.

Here ya go
Comments?:  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:26 am
THANK YOU, for all your effort guys, I wish I had more than the two little eggs to give away. I will however try and increase this family more and more in the future and try to give anyone interested in being part of the family a little egg to celebrate!

But for now... our winners!!!

Oh, and just incase:: CERTING THREAD

Revel1984
Username:
Why do you like this egg: Are you kidding? .. MAION BABY
Give me two awesome plot lines you would love to implement for this little egg: This baby is a dancer, it's grace inherited from it's mother so just moving is almost like a dance, to the point everything it enjoys involves dancing of some form. At some point i'd like for it to have an injury that risks it's ability to dance, forcing it to rest for a considerable length of time , to make it question the things it's good at and make it realise that dancing isn't quite everything.

Like it's father it can be very trusting at times. One plot would be that this little one would be led down the wrong path, believing it's doing the right thing because it's friend told it so. It might even disagree with it's father (and/or mother) about it all, eventually it'll be abandoned by this friend and it'll feel very lost for a while until either parent brings it under their wing (so to speak) and lets it know that it's ok to be wrong but to not let it affect it for too long.
Show a short sample of your RP: Linking an rp because i don't have time to type one out right now.
Comments?: MAAAAAAIONNNNN SPAAAAAAAAWN!!!! *falls over dead from drooling*

User ImageUser Image (girl)

DraconicFeline
Username: Draconicfeline
Why do you like this egg: Appealing markings, Appealing colors, Appealing parents...
And the mother sings and is happy and chipper and pretends that the world is wonderful.

Hell.
Thats most of my characters.

Hmmm
I love playing energetic, chipper types with a blind sort of innocence, so clearly this baby will resemble their mom.
I know little of the setting, characters, plotlines around here, so I'm going in cold, But I know I must rip their saccharine little soul to shreds at some point. If they could meet and befriend someone who does something awful that they cant ignore, that would be excellent.

Of course, having a personality like that will make it fun for them to make an absolute fool of themselves in front of family... and then decide that they LOVE being the center of attention. Clearly they must, early on, realize that what they want to do is clown around...

Oh and meet a nice/horrific mate.
That too.

Here ya go
Comments?:

User ImageUser Image (girl)

Congradulations to both Revel and Draconic. I loved everyone's enteries but I think yours really stood out as the two that would suit the families the most at this time.

Thanks again everyone!  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Mini Shops / Owner Events

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers