Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aerithe

Back to Guilds

Guild for the B/C Shop Aerithe, with deer-like Kirin and wonderful RP adventures! 

Tags: Aerithe, Kirin, Soul Stealers, Breedables, Pets 

Reply Roleplay (Private)
[P]New Friends (Roshana & Jolu)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miko Tadita

Ruthless Hunter

14,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:59 am
User Image

Jolu didn't know what it meant to be an adult, in fact he still felt like he was curled up in his nest. This new forest scared him, and he was all alone. His little wings fluttered on his back. He tried to fly, but his body was too big now, when he was younger he could fly up to the branches and watch the world go by from up there.

Now he had these big hind legs, which were good for running, which he liked to do more often than walking. If only he didn't feel so alone. Even as a youngster he hadn't run into anything. He was beginning to think he was the only creature in this forest. But, he heard things, strange noises all the time, and at night.

It was a cool morning, and Jolu decided that he should be a bit more adventurous today. Even though he was afraid, he set out beyond his normal feeding territory, hoping he might meet something along the way.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:12 am
User Image
Waking with a wide yawn, Roshana shook out her short mane, eyes blinking the sleep away. She sniffed at the crisp morning air and smiled. It wasn't like waking up next to her brother, but it was still good. A new day!

Climbing out of the ticket of bushes and trees, she stretched slowly. It was nice to be on her own again, and the visit with her brother had been reinvigorating. It was time to have another go at getting on her own and making friends. She was determined to be successful this time. Though... she should change her tactics. Others didn't seem to appreciate her just running up to them like a loon. Giggling, she set out for both breakfast and adventure.

Eventually, she paused and sniffed the air again. Was that a new scent? Her stubby tail flicked in anticipation. The other kirin didn't smell far away.

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

Miko Tadita

Ruthless Hunter

14,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:57 pm
Jolu was nervous leaving his growing territory, he had spent his whole time as an egg, as a child, and as a youngster here. He needed something new. He was so lonely, never knowing his parents, never knowing anything except himself and the flora and fauna around him.

As he slowly walked outside his territory he saw something bright pass him by. It looked like the rays of the sun that filtered through the trees. He was fascinated by it. Watching it move through the forest. Was it another creature like him?

His heart pounded and his brow began to sweat. He felt excited, yet nervous at the same time, could it be that there were others like him. What were they like? His body trembled but he continued to watch seeing it come closer. He bowed his head, hoping it would be friendly but ready if he needed to defend himself.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:20 am
Sniffing at the air more, Roshana discovered it had an odd tint to the scent. Something... fear?

She didn't have time to ponder it when she saw movement from the edge of her vision. Something was in the bushes! She turned to face what was hidden. Such mystery! Such excitement! She could hardly contain herself from running right at the trembling plant cover. The last time she ran into a brush, she had regretted it.

Taking a few steps forward, she squinted into the shadowy depths. A kirin? "Hello? Who's there?"

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

Miko Tadita

Ruthless Hunter

14,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:06 pm
Jolu was shocked when he heard the creature talk. He could understand it! His eyes grew wide, it didn't sound like it meant any harm. He didn't know if he could reply. He swallowed and tried to clear his throat. He stepped out of the bushes in front of the other creature. It was such a beautiful color, as bright as the sun, he couldn't help but stare at it, he tilted his head to one side in awe. Realizing he was being rather ridiculous, he bowed his head, and tried again to speak.

"Hello, I'm here...my name is Jolu, I don't mean any harm, I've never left this forest before."

His body was shaking it was another creature like him, yet he had no idea how to act around it. He kept his head low, and could barely move. He was excited but nervous of the other kirin.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:38 pm
Flicking her ears, Roshana tapped her hooves excitedly against the ground. It was another kirin! Finally, someone to talk to! Other than herself.

"Hi, Jolu!" She replied with a giggle, tilting her head. "I won't bite you. No harm from me either." She stepped toward the male and tapped the ground with a hoof again. He really seemed scared for some reason. "My name's Roshana. ...Do you need help?"

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

Miko Tadita

Ruthless Hunter

14,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:19 pm
Jolu picked his head up, the other kirin didn't mean any harm! He blinked and looked up. It was smaller than he was, more graceful as well. Having never seen anything but the reflection of himself in the water, he didn't know what to think of the other kirin standing in front of him. It was very bright. He looked at his own skin, a dark red.

"Oh...um no I don't need any help...sorry, I was just exploring this area, you see I've never traveled out of here. I haven't seen any other creatures...well besides you." He smiled.

It was nice to finally meet someone. He tried his best to act normally, although he didn't really know what normal was, so he tried to act like himself.

"Roshana, that is a nice name, it's nice to meet you, do you live near here?, are you traveling? Where are you going?

Suddenly questions seemed to pour out of his mind, he was so eager to learn everything about this other kirin. The only kirin he had ever seen!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:33 pm
Cocking her head, Roshana looked around. "There's no one else out here?" Oh well, meeting one new nice kirin was certainly better than meeting a few mean ones.

"Oh! Thank you." She cooed, pleased by the compliment. She'd thought up her own name, so it was always pleasing to hear it complimented. She giggled happily at all the questions. "Well, no, I don't really live anywhere right now. Yes, I'm travelling, and I don't know where I'm going. Just trying to find other kirin. Found you!"

"So, I guess that means you're travelling, too? ...Can you use those wings? I've never seen a kirin with wings before. They look cool!"

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

Miko Tadita

Ruthless Hunter

14,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:50 pm
Jolu fluttered his wings.

"...aaah actually ahaha no... I could use them when I was younger...smaller." He smiled. But they do give me a little lift off when I need it from predators. He tried to sound tough but he had never really encountered a predator in his life.

"I am traveling", he boasted. I have just begun. "It is time I left this place and discovered what else was out there...if anything." He wondered.

It was true...Jolu was getting older. In his mind he didn't think of himself anymore. Which was why he chose to wonder out on his own. He began to think of other things, of caring for things besides himself. He could take care of himself. But what was that for a living? What was that for caring on? If he didn't find something else to live for he might as well die himself.

He shook his head, trying to not to let his thoughts appear.

"I'm sorry, if I was delaying um... yes I am traveling...I am not sure where...but I am leaving this place...do you need a companion?" he asked her. He was sure she did not as she had already gone this far on her own and she seemed like a kirin of her own value and self care. Either way he had asked her if she needed someone...someone in her life.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:58 pm
Smiling, she checked out his wings a little longer. "Oh? How exciting! I suppose I'm doing the same, searching for what's out there."

She cocked her head, tail flicking curiously. Companion? "You... want to go with me?" She blinked in surprise at the stranger. He didn't know her, and was offering to travel with her? "Sure I do!" She exclaimed happily, following her naive heart. "I've been walking alone for a while now, it'll be nice to have someone to walk with."

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

Miko Tadita

Ruthless Hunter

14,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:54 am
He looked up, how exciting, his first day out of his home territory and he had met another kirin, and one that was also traveling. Jolu couldn't be more happier.

"Wow, that's great, I appreciate you allowing me to travel with you. It will be nice to have someone for a change."

He scratched the ground with his hoof and laughed.

"Well I guess we're off then," he trotter up next to her and looked ahead of him.

"Say...you want to race down to that stream?" he nodded ahead, he hadn't had many friends to play with being all alone for so long; and he had always thought it would be fun to race someone.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:46 am
Laughing softly, Roshana nodded in agreement. "After walking alone for so long, it'll be very nice."

Looking on ahead, she grinned at Jolu. "Last one there has to eat a bug! Three, two, one, go!!" Bleating in delight, she sped off to get to the stream.

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

Roleplay (Private)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces