Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amorpheous
Vice Captain

Human Human

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:26 pm
Amorpheous' Customs

Please make sure that you read over our customs information before posting your request!

I am highly color orientated and gravitate towards requests that involve color combinations that I like. That said, sometimes color combinations that I don't necessarily like at first glance will inspire me more than those that I do. I love neutrals, greys, cool-warm color combinations, and natural markings

I work well with palettes, pictures, and descriptions. The more detailed you are, the more likely I am to get it exactly how you like it, though, if you have a highly detailed request that includes something that I don't personally think will look good, that will affect my CC choices.

I do accept bribes which will only apply to my CC choices. Bribes do not affect your chances at getting rolled. In the grand scheme of things though, bribes will matter much less to me than the actual request (how much I want to color your deer and how long you've been questing).

I ask that you please refrain from heavy edit requests as well as body edits (unless you have proof of heavy questing, then exceptions may be made). If possible, please restrict edit requests to premades. I may occasionally do custom edit mutations, but those will happen at my discretion.

You have until April 25th, 9 PM PST to submit your request. Then I will be rolling and CC-ing.

Current Slots:

Please use this form when submitting your request:

[b]Username:[/b] Your username

[b]Custom Type:[/b] Mini, Semi, or Full Custom, and Growing or Non-Growing
[b]Pet Type:[/b] Guardian, Familiar, or Companion
[b]Name:[/b] Name of Your Pet
[b]Owner Name:[/b] Name of Chosen, Hedgewitch, or Companion Owner (Optional)

[b]Gender:[/b] Only Applicable for Guardians
[b]Description:[/b] Include palettes, inspirational images, a song, whatever you'd like. If this is a full custom, include anything that will help me fulfill your vision to your specifications. Mini-customs are 3 adjectives and 3 colors.
[b]Edits:[/b] Light edit requests or premades only, also no rare edits (capes, large wolf pelts, body edits, any event specific edits, etc. if unsure, please pm Morphy)
[b]Totem:[/b] What number totem you'd like (only applicable to full customs)

[b]Notes:[/b] If you have a quest and/or journal, link it here. Also, if you'd like to include a bribe, please state it here.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:27 pm
To Do List

The requests that I've taken will be kept here until I fill them.

Amorpheous
Vice Captain

Human Human

MoonRazor

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:34 am
Edit 08/09: New, unedited concept

Custom type: Growing semi-custom
Name of Guardian: Ecemalka
Gender of Guardian: Female
Name of Chosen: Auriel Verily
Description:
Palette: Chilled tones
Markings: Something feminine-looking, inspired by snake
Edits, if applicable: --
Other notes: Quest  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:29 pm
Never mind! Sorry 'bout that! sweatdrop  

Chimerical Beast

Kitsu_is_EPIC_FAIL

Party Paladin

13,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:52 pm
Custom type: growing semi custom (150k)
Name of guardian: PerishSong
Gender of guardian: Male
Name of chosen:
Description: A dark grey buck with burnt orange swirls and red-orange eyes.
Edits, if applicable: NA
Other notes:  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:02 am
Custom type: Full Custom Non-Growing
Name of guardian: Baroque
Name of chosen: Armida Russo
Description: Dark gray/teal and cream/off white. He has skeletal markings on his face and along his sides. His markings can be altered however you like so long as he keeps the little bit of skeletal feel. He has gold glowing eyes, hooves that are golden, and antlers that are also gold, but fade into his dark body color. I want there to be focus on the contrast between the dark and light color.
User Image free lineart by ForgetfulShadow on Deviantart
Edits, if applicable:
Body Edits- Up flagged tail. The alerted position.
Items-This is the more heavy of the edits. I would like there to be a lantern around his neck. You may alter this however you like from my reference, including making it smaller if that makes more logical sense for mobility. It is lit. The light may be as dark, orange, yellow, whatever as you like. Whatever works best. How the lantern is tied around his neck is also up to you. I put the blue cloth as a place holder. You can add items, so long as he matches a baroque period theme concerning dramatic designs and light and dark colors.
(Will request these edits at a later time)
Other notes: No journal set up yet. May edit this to include journal later.  

DaerilS

Liberal Codger

Saint Vis

Timid Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:16 pm
Custom type: Non
Name of guardian: White Rabbit
Name of chosen: Linh Banuh
Description: I didn't do a ref of him razz ;. But he's fairly easy. White Rabbit is all white, even his antlers. He may have a bit of a slight reddish-pink on the tops of the antlers and the toes/split of his hooves. However that's it. (And it should be nearly not there. This barely there reddishpink can also be in his nose too.) Red eyes please biggrin ;.
Edits, if applicable: I would like a some form of hanging raven-feathers. Whether it be on a necklace, or from his fur, or an earring. I would like them to be decorated in red beads too. Not an overload of them though.
Other notes: Don't have a journal. Considering ;;  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:56 pm
Custom type: Growing- Full Custom
Name of guardian: Marcus
Name of chosen:
Description: Black body, white gothic style markings, like so on his back in the shape of a cross with other markings edging on his legs like this kinda, white marking going over right side of his face king of like this, Royal blue eyes, if the 'goatee' tyle marking can be made a bit darker than the main pelt that would be cool, if not that is understandable, red veins in the horns which should be white, small red beads hanging off of thing silver chain from them
Edits, if applicable: Necklace like this only with silver and gem is royal blue, a silver ring earring in left ear, maybeeeee a satchel going over back holding various bottles, scrolls, ect. Horns edited to points, with red beads and maybe a small vial of blood hanging from them
Other notes: NA  

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

AmbitiousMoron

Conservative Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:27 am
Custom type: Semi-custom, non-growing ((Unless I get enough money on time, aaah. ;A; ))
Name of guardian: Seanán
Name of chosen: Alexander Kinnaird
Description: I'm not sure if this is allowed, but here is the picture I want Sean based on - interpret it any way you like!
Edits, if applicable: Up to the artist's interpretation.
Other notes: Here is Alex's journal. Sean will be a hugely good influence over his Chosen, and will try his best to battle the festering self hate inside the young lord.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:49 pm
Custom type: Growing / Semi-Custom
Name of guardian: Keth-Selhan
Name of chosen: Con Rumsey
Description:
Markings: CC - Stripes or drastic color changes. Bold markings would be loved.

Based on this for mood:
X

and one/more of these for color palette:
X
X
X
X
X

Edits, if applicable: A larger rack of horns.
Other notes: No quest journal though I do have a character journal for Con started that isn't approved yet ( since I'm still working on it)  

FitzRoyal

Distinct Regular

Cynnybun
Crew

Anxious Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:55 pm
Custom type: Growing full custom.
Name of guardian: Babette.
Gender of guardian: Doe.
Name of chosen: Antoine Leclair.
Description: Her colors are inspired by this palette, very feminine and soft. I hope that she would be very Parisian in appearance, with lots of swirls or maybe something reminiscent of a fleur de lis? Another idea would be something like lace around her upper legs, as if she's wearing lacy stockings! As far as distribution of colors, I'd like her to be primarily the gray color, perhaps fading into white near her nose and with white on the underside of her tail. I'd like her eyes to be the darker pink (#f7b199), which leaves the dark blue, maroon, and light pink for markings! Exact placement is up for debate. I'd love for her to be reminiscent of a very demure, coquettish woman.
Edits, if applicable: Nope!
Other notes: Quests
I also posted this in Phoenix's customs thread; if I am chosen in either, I will retract from the other.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:25 pm
Custom type: Full Custom, Growing
Name of guardian: Raven
Gender of guardian: Doe
Name of chosen: Lydia
Description: A pale white (ik, her name totally fits ;D) doe with cream-tan hooves and very subtle dappling on her rear flank. She has red and yellow markings which I'm not exactly sure how I want to look... I'm thinking simple and minimal (possibly very minimal lol), but bold and elegant with a tribal feel. Like smooth strokes of warpaint? I'd love to see some asymmetry here (e.g. an ankle marking on just one leg, strokes of paint under just one eye). Her eyes are blue... or black... or yellow-gold or amber @_@

This palette is a ref for her colors, which you're free to toggle a little as you see fit <3

Edits, if applicable: An accessory with two black rook feathers, tucked behind her left ear. Saving this for another time <3

Other notes: For CCing, I'll make the total one million as a bribe (so 600k+ on top of the 300k fee + edits) <3  

Vesperiie

Hallowed Hunter

ArrowAnubis

Beloved Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:53 am
Custom type: Semi-Custom (Non-Growing)
Name of guardian: Ziare
Gender of guardian: Female
Name of chosen:
Description: Soft cream colored doe with chocolate markings and bright green eyes.
Edits, if applicable: None
Other notes: No journal. In Phoenix's as well.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:39 am
Custom type: Semicustom non growing
Name of guardian: Malaki
Name of chosen:
Description: Cinnamon and hazel buck with a marking that stands out along his back and sky blue eyes
Edits, if applicable: None
Other notes: No Journal  

Riffler

Handsome Shapeshifter

Heavenly Snow

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:59 pm
Custom type: Full custom/non-growing
Name of guardian: Cundrie
Gender of guardian: female
Name of chosen: Siobhan Berkano
Description: Based off of this palette. I did a sloppy version of her on my shop lines below. I wasn't sure how to do the light coloring on her back but I'd prefer it more splotchy instead of gradient. The markings I'd like to be elegant swirls and slightly pertain to nature. This I'd like to let you have some freedom in. I made sure to include the colors for the markings.
User Image
Edits, if applicable: (Currently unavailable)
Other notes: If you have a quest journal, include link here  
❧ Breedings & customs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces