Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here
[Monster] Mitsu Lupus Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 4:56 pm
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Enrollment
"I dare you to touch it."

"No you touch it first."

"I'll touch it if you touch it first."

"I'm not touching it unless you touch it first and then I'll touch it first."

The lightly snoring secretary was entirely oblivious to the two cleaning gnomes. They were currently eye-ing a rather impressive mound of papers, one that stacked the height of at least three gnomes.

"Okay okay, I'll do it," grumbled Cleaning Gnome 1, leaning over, giving the mound a light poke. The mound rustled, swayed dangerously, and then nothing. "See, nothing to i-"

- Everything exploded in a burst of white paper. Several students also miraculously were enrolled that very day.

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 5:02 pm
User Image

User ImageCert and Enrollment Note
User ImageTable of Contents
User ImageProfile
User ImageDorm
User ImageMini Pets
User ImageFriends
User ImageGrowth Points Calculator
User ImageArt by Me
User Imagefan Art
User ImageCredits
User ImageRP Log

User Image

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 7:15 am
User Image

User Image
Name: Mitsu Lupus
Nicknames: Mutt (by not nice people lol)

Faction/Race Monster / Werewolf

Personality: Mitsu is actually uncharacteristically shy for a lycanthrope. Instead of involving herself she will generally try to stay out of the way if possible. When spoken to she will speak as little as possible nervous that she will say something strange or fumble with her words since she tends to stutter from time to time. She’s never really had friends before but she is very loyal to those she is close to. Even in extreme circumstances she would throw her shyness to the side to stand by and protect a friend, even if it meant getting hurt herself.

Working in groups is something that makes her nervous since it forces her to interact with people she doesn’t know well. She does her best to carry her own weight and will work hard to make sure nothing falls behind but she would be very high strung in the process. Mistakes are liable to be made, forcing her to work harder to fix the problem and not hold the group back.

Due to being picked on in the past because of her cuter features, Mitsu hides behind a mask so that her face isn’t visible. Unless she becomes very comfortable with someone or the mask is knocked off her face she will not remove it. It’s like a security blanket in a way making her feel a little less like an outcast.

Why did they enroll at the academy? Mitsu enrolled into Amityville Academy because it was the school picked by her guardian, Suto. She has no other family and he is a rather controlling individual who wants to see her reach her full potential. He hasn't seen a lot of progress so far in her other schools so switched her to this one in hopes she could develop her Fear and become a better monster.

Fear: Mitsu’s fear ability is actually derived from her inner beast that hides beneath the cute. It projects itself through her shadow creating a large hound like creature. The creature itself can’t attack but it can take damage like a shield and can put up a fairly good front for being scary. Being in her first year the shadow wolf would actually be rather small and only able to tolerate so much damage before it would disappear. Also being small it would more than likely border on being cute limiting its scare factor. As she becomes more proficient in her ability the shadow wolf will grow in size and become more frightening.

Natural Ability: Shapeshifting from wolf form to her more human form.

Y2 Natural Ability: Feral Strength - Mitsu can summon the strength of her much larger wolf form in her sealed student form.

Physical Description:

Hair color/style: Snow white, she wears it long and sometimes in a loose ponytail to keep it out of the way.
Eyes: Crimson red
Skin: Fair
Other Features: She has a long white wolf tail and white wolf ears that sit on top of her head.
Clothing: She doesn’t wear a lot of colors but she seems to favor blue if she wears anything outside of black and white. Her clothes generally follow a happy punk style though nothing too extreme.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 9:56 am
User Image

User Image

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 10:02 am
User Image

Name: Milo
Info: Milo is a rather friendly and outgoing sort. He would never know a stranger and just wants to share his love. While smart he can often get the wrong idea with instructions or can at times get a little too excited when treats are involved.

Other pets by Inu-Mitsu can be found HERE

User Image

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 10:31 am
User Image

PINS
User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
FRIENDS
User Image Shun Kuroda - He's a good friend, at least I hope he thinks of me as a friend. He's been very helpful so far and I would like to continued to get to know him better.
User Image Lizzy Baines - Very sweet ghoul. I was glad I got to meet her. She's even helping me out with my dress for Prom!
Astra - Fae with really pretty wings. Met her after open house she helped me back to my dorm.
User Image

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 10:32 am
User Image

Growth Points
1 point can be:

- One piece of fanart drawn by you for anything related to shop (max 5 points this way)
- One complete regular rp
- One gm-modded event with point prizes (to be linked), where you included your character
- One complete classroom rp
- One complete homework assignment
- One complete battle, with just rolls
- Five minipets grown to their final stage (1 point per 5, up to 5 points can be earned this way)

2 points:

- One complete 'battle' roleplay with filled out roleplay actions
- Character 'plot assistance' (ie for events)
- Student is awarded a Pumpkin Seed by staff for outstanding work/achievements/something!

Year One
5 - Fan art
5/5 Mini Pets Inu-Mitsu's Minis
38 - Completed Regular Rp(s)
6 - Open regular Rp(s)
6 - ORP for Open House
2 - ORP for Prom
4 - Completed Class Rps
1 - Solo Rp
11 - October 2011 Meta
1 - Filled out Battle RP
Total: 80 points

Year Two
5 - Fan art
24 - Completed Regular Rp(s)
5 - Open regular Rp(s)
2 - Completed Class Rps
1 - Solo Rp
6 - Filled out Battle RP
6 - Open Rp Battle with Hunters
3 - ORP Amity under Suspicion and exams
6 - Open class rps
8 - Scarentines Event 2012
15 - Christmas 2011 Meta
3 - A Small Respite (Hit 800 words)
2 - Trials of the Horseman (spectating)
3 - SEEDS rp
3 - Insanity Nightmare Solo
23 - Horseman Meta 2012
Total: 119 points

Year Three
2 - Fan art
23 - Completed Regular Rp(s)
2 - Open regular Rp(s)
0 - Completed Class Rps
1 - Solo Rp
1 - Filled out Battle RP
0 - Open class rps
15 - Field Trip : Defenders
9 - Defenders shenanigans?
15 - Oct Meta
1 - RP over 10k words +1
1 - Rp over 30k words +3 points
7 - Xmas Gifts (made 3 cookies)
12 - Seven Kings Event
17 - August Meta
Total: 113 points

((points are only calculated for completed rps.))
User Image

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 10:34 am
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image[Shun and Mitsu][Lizzy]
Adventure!
Boobz?
Close Talker
Holiday Shisu
Story Time
Happy New Year!
Mitsu Boy What?
Are You Serious?
Kiss
Under Cover
pirates
Meta Happy Halloween 2011
Move b***h
I'm a man?
Play?
Dustifarian
Dat Hat
Against all Odds
Kettil x Lark
Halloween Christmas
A Trip Out
Other TiH related art

User Image

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 10:34 am
User Image

[Prom Picture of Shun and Mitsu by Blade]
[Mitsu and Xui meet Levi by Jet](at least I think it was Jet if not I am sorry let me know so I can fix it ;A; )
Gift from The Riyo, not sure the artist
User ImageUser Image Gifts from Poke Mattix :3
Mitsu by Rhazcrossbones
Mot protecting the ladies by Jet
Lost Vegas - Al Art =w=
User Image

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 10:47 am
User Image

This is Halloween © Lizbot, Marushii, & Chibizoo
Mitsu Lupus © Inu-Mitsu
Art © Their respective creaters

User Image

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 10:48 am
User Image

All rps are logged in the posts beyond this page. Some posts might have more than one rp logged together if they corresponded. All rps logged here are still ongoing or incomplete
Tonight we dine with Hel...
A Day Out
~(ÒnÓ)~
The Time After
Catching Up

User Image

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 10:49 am
Gifts

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 11:05 am
Abilities

Natural Abilities:

Shapeshifting - from wolf form to student form

Feral Strength - Can summon the strength of her true form while still in her small student body.

FEAR Abilities:

Shadow Shield - Pouring her FEAR into her shadow it makes it form into the shape of a solid black wolf which acts as a wall absorbing attacks.

Shadow Healing - With the same wolf she can use it to wrap around herself or an alley and as it dissipates it leaves the feeling of warmth or of being hugged.

Learned Abilities:

Beginner Speed Boost
Difficulty level: Beginner
Pre-requisites: N/A
Battle Effect: Once per battle, a player may choose to roll a 4-sided dice. Their accuracy is raised +1 for the next rolled amount of turns. For example, if I state this used effect and roll a 4, for the next 4 turns, my damage calculated is now -5 instead of -6.
Non-battle Effect: A character can obtain a small speed boost/ speed surge to seemingly "teleport" a foot, but it can only be used once without them getting super tired.
Requirements: Win a single round of the open class of the course Thunder Road

Beginner First Aid
Difficulty level: Beginner
Pre-requisites: N/A
Battle Effect: Once per battle, a player may choose to roll a 4-sided dice. This is the amount that the player heals themselves or another target for.
Non-battle Effect: A character can heal small wounds or cuts of other players or themselves, and know how to do basic stitching.
Requirements: Score three rounds of a total score of 10 or higher in the open class First Aid 101
First Aid and You2.0 [FIN] Score of 11
First Aid and You 3 Score of 10
First Aid and You 4 Score of 9 +1 for more than 3 tries

User Image

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 11:06 am
Battle Stats

Battles Fought: 4

Battles Won: 1 biggrin

Battles Lost: 3

Run Away: 0
User Image

Inu-Mitsu