Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Archived [OOC]
[OOC] Eskimo - Breeding Thread (CLOSED) [OOC] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:25 pm
User Image

User Image Please look in the Breeding Information thread before posting here.

• If you don't link to an uncert of the parent(s) in your form, I will be a sad, sad Eski. If you've lost the uncert, however, you can see if someone has it here. If the uncert has been completely lost, let me know.

• Randoms are a good thing. Do not fear the randoms.

• I will only accept pure gold.

• Once I have selected your breeding, please send a gold trade to me immediately, as you will not receive the babies until the trade has been fully accepted on both sides!

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:07 pm
User Image

Past litters:

Thantos x Nicolieus (6 cubs)

Anwar’Mazin x Rana (2 cubs)

Karvanis x Natsuki (5 cubs + 2 custom-ins)

Nywele x Asali (3 cubs + 2 custom-ins)

Bekeli x Bahari (5 pups)

Sadiki x Bubu (3 cubs + 1 custom-in)

Tai x Anyanka (1 kit)

Msiba x Uhuru (3 custom + 1 custom-in)

Msiba x Manyara (2 cubs)

Gunnar x Pumzi (6 cubs + 1 custom-in)

? x Pur'Jed (3 cubs)

Illyon x Merino (1 cub + 2 custom-ins)

? x Kumbuko (1 cub + 1 custom-in)

Baba'Nyota x Wadiri'Eusi (1 cub)

Heenalu Muku x Kimulimuli (6 cubs + 2 custom-ins)

? x Tuuli (1 pup + 2 custom-ins)

Caspian x Dafina (4 cubs + 2 custom-ins)

Kepo x Uziwa (2 pups + 2 custom-ins)

Bagrat x Safi'Kidage (2 cubs + 2 custom-ins)

? x Aveil (2 cubs + 1 custom-in)

? x Isabis (1 pup + 2 custom-ins)

Azrael x Rashida (3 cubs + 2 custom-ins)

Chane x Bayhas (3 cubs + 2 custom-ins)

Jitokeza x Kianira (5 cubs)

Ochieng x Ying (5 cubs)

Nyeusi'akiki x Tabia (3 cubs + 2 custom-ins)

Achal x Tsubame (4 cubs + 2 custom-ins)

Nafsi Muangalizi x Shamira'Anat (2 pups)

Iivari x Kibela (2 cubs + 2 custom-ins)

Kakek Api x Kasi'Wakia (1 cub + 2 custom-ins)

User Image

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:08 pm
User Image

(I'm not picky about what form gets posted here at all--this is just here for people's benefit if they need/want to use it!)

Breeding form:

[size=10][b]Father's name, image, and owner OR "Rogue":[/b]
[url=Uncert link here][img]image link here[/img][/url]
[b]Mother's name, image, and owner:[/b]
[url=Uncert link here][img]image link here[/img][/url]
[b]Pride:[/b] FULL pride name here OR "Rogue"

[b]Roleplay Links for Father (if not a rogue):[/b]

#1 Link here

#2 Link here

#3 Link here

#4 Link here

#5 Link here

[b]Roleplay Links for Mother:[/b]

#1 Link here

#2 Link here

#3 Link here

#4 Link here

#5 Link here

[b]Would you like having a throwback?[/b] Yes/No/NA

[b]If so, please list images of those ancestors (or aunts/uncles) here:[/b]

[b]Would you like having a random?[/b] YES/no
[/size]

User Image

[Eskimo] generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 6!
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:10 pm

Thantos x Nicolieus

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

[Eskimo] generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 2!

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:16 am
Randomized page number, then couple number on said page, here.

Anwar’Mazin x Rana

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:22 am

One slot open. First post after this gets it.

No proxying. Also, ucerts + randoms = good, plz. ;;

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:46 am
Father's name, image, and owner OR "Rogue": Karvanis, owned by inglorious D
User Image
Mother's name, image, and owner: Natsuki, owned by Light Atago
User Image
Pride: Kizingo'Zaa
Roleplay Links for Father (if not a rogue):
[o] - Meeting a Super Hero! - Nulis x Karvanis
[o] - Interrupted Bathing - Karvanis x Kelda
[o] - I need a Hero D: - Aeli x Karvanis
[o] - Some sort of Hero - Rohit x Karvanis
[o] - A Hero to all living things - Karvanis x Natsuki
Roleplay Links for Mother:
Short-stuff yelling match
Of muses
Making Friends?
Tricks of the Trade
A hero to all living things
Would you like having a throwback? Yes
If so, please list images of those ancestors (or aunts/uncles) here: No ancestors on Karvanis' side.
Be prepared for some craziness, Natsu has a million relatives:
Natsu's father, Usufii Uncerted Adol, to see other side/chest.
Usu's parents:
Mother (Noyana, Owned by myself) Noy's other side Noy's family (to show some Na'Ilah x Mika'Il throwbacks)
Father (Matishou, Owned by PhiferWolf)
Usu's grandparents- mother's side
Grandmother (Na'Ilah, Owned by Kireiryuu)
Grandfather (Mika'Il, Owned by Kiritsubo no Kooi)
Usu's grandparents- father's side:
Grandmother (Tiah, Owned by Granny Niblo)
Grandfather (Kinari, Owned by PhiferWolf)
Beyond that, Tiah is a descendant of Scar. (Daughter, I think?)
Natsuki's mother, Baala has no OOC parents, so have fun with hers? She does have a half brother.
Baala's half-brother (Owned by Krysin)
Would you like having a random? Sure!

Pride approved!  
[Eskimo] generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 5!
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:20 pm

Karvanis x Natsuki

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:56 pm
Applying for: (Karvanis and Natsuki)
Name of SoA: TBD
Meaning: TBD
Appearance: Reference. Maybe add some glowy effect.. or something? If your feeling a bit adventurous with stuff go nuts =] They have a lot of color.
Visual reference: Ref
Personality: Quiet, stealthy, sure-footed and patient. She is born with eye's of a fiend, able to see in dark extremely well and loves it to the point of craving it. She yearns to protect everything that is living in her own nocturnal kingdom. She will drive herself to stay up all night, regardless of being up all day, proving herself to be determinated, and thoroughly kind-hearted. Brisk and hazardous she isn't careful to where she goes, or what she 'hunts', she is very unpredictable.

As a cub she will be lovable, 'tamable', and a very good listener. She enjoys helping others, especially at night, believing them to be nocturnal as well.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Her muse will turn out to be Nocturnal animals. I will decide her adult name when i get her cub name<3

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:31 am
Posting on behalf of Katjive.

Katjive
Applying for: Karvanis/Natsuki litter
Name of SoA: Mia'Delarosa
Meaning: "mia" -uncertain, bitter "delarosa"-Way of the Rose
Appearance: Very much like the ref, however this is up to colorist interpretation. (Aka, make it better? It's a really hastily done ref. xD; ) The head marking is up for interpretation (surprise me?). Also, I got carried away with the circle eye-markings. Make 'em a tadddd smaller, please. And feel free to add more dark green someplace. And the forelock fluffiness can either be dark brown or the blue/green combo like the tailfluff. Note: The marking on her leg is -supposed- to be a snake wrapped around with some decorative flair. It came out looking like a spade/leaf. Feel free to go as in depth as you like with the snake.
Visual reference: Ta-da?
Personality: If Karvanis is a superhero, Mia is a supervillain. Her muse is snakes (I hope to get a snake familiar for her), and though she's not outright evil, she's clever and devious...and has a very loose set of morals. She also will be willing to learn the path of a healer from her mother, as a sort of "just-in-case" thing.
Any additional requirements that the family has: I've read up on the pride, and she won't be running off as a cub. <3

inglorious D

Dapper Citizen

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:42 pm
Posting so no one misses the deadline!!

Mogami
Applying for: Nywele x Asali
Name of SoA: Mel'Tamu
Meaning: Her mother's name ("honey") in another language + "Sweet"; She would go by Mel.
Appearance: Mom's chocolate base with a similar tear design with dad's tattoos inside. Light green eyes. Mom's green>yellow gradient on the mane and tail tuft. If the tattoos could look a little shinier, I think it would be pretty cool. It's a little hard to see them on the ref they kind of disappeared a little when the image was cropped, maybe they should be slightly bigger and ot so randomly done eheh.
Visual reference: Ref. I was going for male first but I thought the mane would look a bit too crazy. xD Male variation.
Personality: I'm not sure exactly because I'd like to know how Asali will react to the whole thing. But being the daughter of a god, she'll be a proud little thing who will need her big siblings to tell her she's not all that (not being the daugher of the beybanu will help too). As a seer, her gift will be mild and most of the times it will simply allow her to see future emotions. She might realize someone will be happy or angry with her before it actualy happens and act accordingly. As she grows she will be able to feel the emotions of a more distant future and will try to use it to See if a female is going to be happy with a certain pad. And fail miserably a good number of times... x]
Any additional requirements that the family has: Will not leave the pride. No crazy tattoo design.
Edit: I forgot to say, I'd rather she didn't go to Kwea just because I'd like her to be able to express her opinions freely as she probably would as a cub. I can't resist U'W cubs. <3

Avid_RPer18
Applying for: Nywele x Asali
Name of SoA: Ruqayqa (Pronounced: Officially it's roo-kay-kah, but I keep saying it as roo-kai-kah. So I suppose either. x3; )
Meaning: It is of Arabic origin and means "Delicate".
Appearance: See ref for best idea. Nywele's base coat color was used for hers. The mehndi-esque tattooing she has on her front and back legs carry her mother's gradient, as well as some of her white mixed in for accents. Asali's chocolate base is the color for her hair and tail tip, for the outline of the tear drop shapes on her shoulder, as well as the two little tear shapes at the corners of her eyes.
Visual reference: [ Reference Image ] (Not necessary to be exact. I was just sort of winging it.)
Personality: Ru is a soft-spoken little gal that gets distressed from anger and raised voices, even if they aren't directed at her. While she doesn't like to call attention to herself, she does enjoy making others happy, especially if she can get them to laugh. She isn't goofy or particularly bouncy, nor does she really consider herself particularly funny, but when something she says or does makes someone else smile or laugh, it is a good bet that she'd at least smile too. Ruqayqa does so love listening to folks talking, be it in a group or just one on one with herself and another. If someone is stressing, she doesn't mind listening and being a shoulder to lean on if need be. Ru will never be really prone to outbursts of emotion and will be even-keeled throughout her lifetime. (Perhaps with brief periods of anxiety if times of a lot of stress or in times of many, many big changes.)

As a seer, her gift will be mild, occasionally pushing moderate, in strength and will generally depend on her proximity to those around her, be it physical closeness, emotional affinity, or what have you. So, her siblings, parents, and friends (Future pad and fellow banu of said pad's harem, when things get around to those sorts of things. Her gift won't give her any insight on whatever children she may have, which will definitely be likely to cause her some worry every now and then.) would be far more likely to pop into her visions than some stranger who is passing by the pride's territory. Her visions will either come to her in dreams or as daydreams during conversation with the above mentioned folks and will generally pertain to what she heard or spoke about with them. (Be it viewing what is worrying them herself which gives her a better picture on things, or less commonly, the solution to what is worrying them.)
Any additional requirements that the family has: No leaving the pride and no full body tattoos. I'd be up for discussing if she went to Kwea.

[Eskimo] generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 5!
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:54 pm

Bekeli x Bahari

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

[Eskimo] generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 3!

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:34 pm
Sadiki x Bubu

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:20 am
Quiftan
Applying for: Sadiki + Bubu
Name of SoA: Kiume
Meaning: Masculine and strong
Appearance: Mostly dark brown from father, pink eyes from mother and purple splotches, spots, and gradients
Visual reference: Doop~
Personality: Kiume is a very quick learner. He's also a very strong believer in the pride's religion and is very eager to do anything he can to please the gods and hopefully make up for his 'unfavorable' coat color. As he gets older the symptoms of insanity [e.i. hearing inanimate objects talk] start to become apparent, but he stubbornly refuses to acknowledge them because he thinks it might be the sight and that strictly goes against the pride's basic religion in so many ways. I'd like him to be a scout in the pride, if possible. Of course parents can change any of this if they want >w>;
Any additional requirements that the family has: Short name, staying in pride, no clothes-cosplays, and personality blurb~

Posting for Quiftan.  

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
[Eskimo] generated a random number between 1 and 4 ... 1!

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:43 pm

[OOC] Archived [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out